"Sonic the Sissyhog" stories thread

"Sonic the Sissyhog" stories thread

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901 (Cowritten by Omni2120 and TimedWatcher)

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270 (Cowritten by Butter-Boy and TimedWatcher)

Feel free to still post ideas for fap fictions

Have you ever heard of or played Freedom Planet by any chance?

Heard about it, yeah. Own it on Steam, yeah. Haven't played it yet.

You should definately play the game. It was originally a sonic fan-game that had evolved into it's own stand-alone franchise. It's really good and they're already close to releasing a sequel that looks even more amazing.

The dev. team (Galaxy Trails) even hired the creator of the newly released Sonic Mania to help with the sequel's production.

Any specific reason to reference it in my thread? Not that I mind.

Lol! Honestly just hoping for this small indie company's success. I enjoy the work they have done and in some ways.... kinda gave up on Sonic ever holding it's "edge" I felt it used to have. I also think another fellow Sonic fan would have some interests in the game. I think all of us feel that though there's been a bit of a "revival" in good Sonic games as of recently, we can all agree (though for several differing reasons) it's just not the same it's always been. Especially since the comic series has officially died off just a few months ago.

Yeah I guess I should play it at some point. Just been absorbed in strategy games and writing SissySonic stories.

You enjoy writing erotic literature? Have you ever read any of the comics or seen Sonic SATAM?

lol also have a cool crossover pic with Carol Tea and Nicole from Sonic.

i fapped to this a lot in the old days

>You enjoy writing erotic literature?

Check OP

>Have you ever read any of the comics or seen Sonic SATAM?

I remember reading Sonic comics as a kid, but couldn't tell you a single story from them. I always appreciated Bunnie though.

Watched all the Sonic cartoons from the first one with Scratch and Grounder to Sonic Unleashed with his brother and sister.

I see. I'll stop spamming Freedom Planet now if you'd like.

Keep going. Is there a lore to Freedom Planet?

sage...so much sage.

1/4

Shitloads actually. Originally, the game was a fan-based platformer/RPG that was even (probably even still exists) on the popular sonic modding/hacking/gaming community, SonicRetro. The game was originally going to be based off of the Sonic Archie comic book and Sonic SATAM storyline but the creator felt that he had greator potential and redid the entire game nearly from scratch as his own intellectual property. If you look at the storyline, it's reflective of Sonic SATAM's, particularly the main antagonist whose also a warlord named "Lord Brevon" just like Robotnik.

There is a very powerful warlord in the galaxy conquering numerous worlds called "Lord Brevon" who commands his armies from a gargantium spaceship called the "Final Dreadnought" (kinda like Robotnik's Death Egg). One day whilst locked in battle, his ship gets fucked up and crashlands onto a primitive backwater planet called "Avalice" (like Sonic's homeworld Mobius). Brevon is pissed being stranded in this world but quickly learns of a powerful energy-source that can repair his space-craft to get him off the planet. The problem is however, the gem he seeks is used by all the inhabitants of the world that's split into 3 governing bodies and is called the "Kingdom Stone" (kinda like the Master Emerald on Sonic). Brevon being the evil douche that he is, doesn't give a fuck and manipulates the kingdoms into going to war with each other after stealing the stone, slaying the king of an important kingdom, and brainwashing the prince into being a puppet. The main protagonists, (a purple water dragon called Sash Lilac, a green bobcat called Carol Tea, and a bloodhound named Milla) get caught up in the shit-storm and set off on a quest to stop Brevon and retrieve the kingdom stone.
There's much, much more and many crucial characters I'm leaving out (like the alien Torque, or Mayor Zao, and the bodyguard panda chick Neera Li) but that's the gist of it essentially

2/4

3/4

4/4

>The game was originally going to be based off of the Sonic Archie comic book and Sonic SATAM storyline but the creator felt that he had greator potential and redid the entire game nearly from scratch as his own intellectual property. If you look at the storyline, it's reflective of Sonic SATAM's, particularly the main antagonist whose also a warlord named "Lord Brevon" just like Robotnik.

I think I heard something about this.

Do you think Sonic Mania is a response to that by letting fans release an original digital game?

Honestly I've thought about that and I think it is. I just hope like hell that Galaxy Trails (Freedom Planet's company/owners) doesn't sell out to Sega and continues to produce even better Freedom Planet sequels. Maybe it'll scare Sega into getting their shit together and even if Sega eventually fails so much (seems unlikely after their good games as of recently) they go belly up, we still get Galaxy Trails :D seems like a win/win to me lol. Also, the voice acting in the game is quite impressive and the sound-track is beautiful.

we have reached new levels of autism nobody has ever thought possible. in a way, the human race has been advanced.

Give this thread a bump in a few minutes if you're still interested

Didn't know I needed this

Have you checked out the stories?

Not yet. About to.

Thanks! My co-authors would appreciate any comments on the site.

can somebody post that flash game

im confused but im sure ill see this in a discord later today. Insanity is truly marvelous