What's his power?

What's his power?

Steal other powers, they fucking say it in the movie.

Giving makeovers

all of them

>still gets his ass beat

How original

Wasn't that Rogue's power?

Wasn't that the power of the bad robot people in the last movie?

What the fuck happened to xmen, first class set it off on a really good start

>his power is lying on a rock while another dude is lying on a rock while magic is going through the floor over the other guy until he dies and ambocalypse gets his power

what the hell

Yes, but robot people could only imitate one power at a time, this guy was accumulating powerlevels for centuries, so its like, totally different

In hindsight, Sylar was one of the coolest villians in capeshit history

he was before they retconned his brain eating and then made him a petrelli and oh my god everything S2 is so shit

It was the closest thing we'll ever get to a New Mutants film sadly.

He was really goddamn exciting in season one

>It was the closest thing we'll ever get to a New Mutants film sadly.

you know an actual New Mutants movie is in production right? VVitch girl is Illyana.

I'm pretty sure they're are making one, maisey williams is the wolf chick.

>maisey williams

no please no

when will this GOT infestation stop

Is that what they did in the movie? That's a lot less terrifying then the comics.

Yeah, season 1 was so engaging and set up so many cool threads

This and Pushing Daisies were the biggest casualties of the writer's strike.

I actually got a little excited when they did the whole "Sylar posing as Nathan" thing because I thought they were going to go Jekyll and Hyde with it and make Sylar take control sometimes and murder people. "Nathan" would find evidence and think he was going insane.

She's playing an Irish Catholic, so for once her looks are on point.

>What's his power?

Being an absolutely boring supervillain.

>my child... you will see... my son.. my child... you have worshiped false gods my child this world will be better my son my child

Hi

No it's not you mong

Apocalypse can boost other's power. He can only take a power if he takes over a body, which is why he did it in the beginning to take regeneration and he kidnapped Charles to take telepathy

Apocalypse's own power is mainly atomic manipulation, when you see him melt a gun or merge people into walls and ground. Think earth bending, only with anything.

Why would he struggle against anyone if he can manipulate atoms? Like why would he make the earth trap quicksilvers foot so he could break his leg by kicking it instead of just making him go poof?

Real answer: shit writing

In-universe answer: He probably has more to gain if he bodysurfed QS and take his speed.

Transferring himself into new bodies and retaining the powers of any mutants he's ever transferred himself into

Only temporarily. The ability became his forever once he got it though.

Can't Rogue permanently take powers if she completely sucks out someone power until they die? Isn't that why she can fly and shit?

>Isn't that why she can fly and shit?

That eventually wore off but yes, if she drains the person for long enough she can keep their powers and memories for years.

something with sand?
he's Anakin's worst nightmare

>all caucasian ancient egypt plebs

Somehow I haven't heard anyone bitching about it.

Why?

Why is he blue? weren't egyptians black?