Are Americans white?

Are Americans white?

youtube.com/watch?v=76DQOIWu06k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKDnPGD8CIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((West Coast)))

no, most of them are Kardshit-tier with pussy folds more than a katana.

>pussy folds more than a katana.
Literally what?

I don't care, but I love Emma Stone and she's really cute in this screenshot.

>pussy folds more than a katana
What did he means with this?

i mean their vag labia, anatomically shitty due to an excessive use of dragon dildos. :)

hope u get it, anons.

I'd really give a shit. The only people who'd give a shit are stormfags. Also

>Not posting the best song within the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=SKDnPGD8CIw

>Egyptian doesn't know the difference between Armenians and Mexicans

Embarrassing

Also:

>Egyptian triggered by unmutilated female genitals

>Yet the movie's relationship to race is nevertheless shot through with a tension that Chazelle and his stars appear completely oblivious to. It manifests itself most conspicuously in the way it handles Gosling's character. Sebastian is presented as a deeply passionate classicist struggling to save a dying genre. In one scene, he takes Mia to an empty jazz club where, in front of an all-black band, he explains the power of the music to her in mystical and rather torturously written terms. Beyond the male condescension inherent in the scene, the use of a white man as a portal into what is, unambiguously, a black art form lands with a uncomfortable thud. The actual black people playing the music in the scene are not asked to share their thoughts.

>That scene in La La Land is nothing, though, compared to the way the movie handles its most important black character, a bandleader named Keith, played by John Legend. If La La Land has a villain, it's Keith. He and Sebastian have some sort of fraught history, but he still convinces Sebastian to join his new band—a plot point on which the whole rest of the movie hinges. When Sebastian turns up to rehearsal and discovers that Keith wants to play jazz in a style tinged with soul and hip hop influences, he freezes, clearly shocked. Keith sternly tells him that jazz has to face the future, and he grimly accepts. Later, Mia attends a performance of the band and is openly horrified by the backup dancers and razzle-dazzle she sees. What happened to the purity of Sebastian's music?

>Again, the film appears unaware of what it's implying—that it will take a white man to rescue a sacred black art form from a black man intent on degrading it. The rest of the plot will go unmentioned here, but suffice it to say that Keith is not redeemed by the end of La La Land.

>dude we should have multiculturalism
>B-but we can't participate in other people's cultures
>Not easing ethnic tensions through the exchange of jazz and making pretty cool music together
>Implying you can be limited to a musical genre because of your """"race"""""

Liberals should be purged desu.

>Egyptian doesn't know the difference between Armenians and Mexicans

ok, americunt you got me here.
i don't know about the shithole that US celebrities come from.

>Egyptian triggered by ""unmutilated"" female genitals.

you are full of shit, americunt.
aesthetically speaking, it's horrendously unbearably ugly.
and that's what all about.

FGM is an African custom.

yes pic related is me

you look like a mean person

I have resting mean person face

you don't see people loving life and having this much fun on the east coast that's for sure

Absolutely everything you said is correct

Also,
>not liking LaLaLand

What's wrong with you people, it was a full, joyful movie. You have to be a bitter, cold faggot not to like this movie.

Your eye is gorgeous

>t. cuts off his foreskin

I realise you didn't receive any formal education but that's not actually how it works

t. roastie

My penis is quite alright thank you

wormed.com

'no'

i wanna cum on yer eye

Is the dress she's wearing blue and black, or white and gold? I am confused

thx I guess, I've gotten a couple compliments about them from girls before.