Could the USA (and maybe the UK) take on North Korea, Russia and China?

Could the USA (and maybe the UK) take on North Korea, Russia and China?

No.

>Argentina
>+ Most skilled black nation

Oh my sides.

Judging by your graph, it would be firepower vs numbers.

We wouldn't be able to use our largest weapons for fear of retaliation though, so ultimately I think numbers would win out.

You are officially dumb

>Won't even fight
>Danmark
Once dansk folkeparti gets into power then North Korea will be a pile of ash and burnt flesh.

>Ireland
>decent tier
Ireland has never been to war since gaining their independence and they only spends 800 million a year on their military. They even remained neutral during World War 2

weak bait

NEGRO O INDIGENA!!?

Russia > USA > China > Northkorea > UK

I am right?

>Ethiopia
>Good tier
>Italians have their own tier for being that bad
>TOPKEK

Friendly reminder...

ARGENTINA ES BLANCA AHUAHUA

Wut? NK is the shittiest. China should be near the top, near America. I'm pretty sure they are the second greatest investors in their military next to America.

>America
>High Tier
>Poor Soldiers
>Wat

> Italians are quite good at war
> Just hate each other to much

If the Italians got their shit together they would of been great

> how does a Italian know his tyres flat?
> Deigo WOP WOP WOP WOP

The average American soldier is pretty poorly trained considering the gargantuan amount they spend on their military every year.

I know, but what doesn't make sense is that they are placed high tier.

Argentina is whiter than any country in the south you stupid nigger

You are high tier thanks to money and hardware and that's it. For example your infantry tactics suck ass and your training even at the difficult end are nothing special even though you so like to boast about them. Your soldiers are very much unskilled but they have unlimited ammo so no problemo. In video games the player who chooses the machine gun with the largest magazine and sprays as much as they can is the US military in a nutshell.

Anyways, this list is complete bullshit. Look at Finland for example. The person who made this picture should kill themselves.

NK is sucking Chinas penor
(pls don't nuke me Kim)

>america high tech
why didn't we have a long ass discussion about whether or not russia hacked our power grid?

skorea japan and use to be phillipines is our cock holster

>
yes poor?? all are fat!

they are tho, and nothing happendet except a slightly higher police budget because border patrols

The country hasn't but its people has, in both world wars around 150,000 Irish fought

>Ottoman empire
>God tier

After XX century they completely fucked up , no doubt on that, even though they have a good army nowadays they are nothing compared to what they where 4 centuries ago

The only competition with the United States would be Russia. Too much corruption within China and their military. China's military isn't controlled by one solid entity. No unified command. There would be no coordination between different branches and "generals". The same might be said of Russia but I haven't looked much into them to be honest. The USA's large advantage is the chain of command. With no nuclear weapons used from any side, the USA has bases and carriers all around the world and could launch a lot of firepower in very short times notice.

t. Turk

>Finland only decent tier

The fact that they managed to defeat a mediocre really big army does not mean they were godly like

They could win definatly.
North Korea has the worst gear in the world they would be taken out in less than a month.
Russia's military sucks cock big time. Read about the war in Georgia. Only 10% of their equipment is on par with USA.and USA would have free reigns to dictate the war because of complete naval superiority. Also all Russians would starve to death in a war with the USA.
China has a worthless military that would be easily crushed.

>muh ottomans

Don't you have a shopping centre to bomb jamal.

they are much better than all the inferior noneuropeans ranked higher

>Greece
>dominated ancient warfare
>Alexander
and what now? these poor fuckers don't even have enough money to fix their economy. you wanna tell me that they are high tier because of the wars they fought 2000+ years ago?

Turkey conquered half of Cyprus from Greece in 1974. Greeks are on par with Italians (useless)

Also has nuclear submarines

Don't forget how they were owned by turks.