Culture Pals /cp/ gen10

Finnedition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the World!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/oyveythegoyim
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=25138734&uid=1358699520&aid=2382357
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE

you are a player. you told me you were only talking to me.

fuck off whore

What do you mean?

That's just some random QT :)

I am trying to find a qt German boy to practice the language with and everyone in the search results is B R O W N

I hate finnish "people"

A lot of Turkish guys are setting their location as Germany because every girl blocks all of the brown countries.

Guys. Just got a response from yesterday. Sent her this. Thoughts?

why are you being mean to this girl?

you're got gonna get anywhere

Why do so many qts look at my profile but don't message me. Do they expect me to message them?

I dont know wtf is going on

they'll only message you first if you're well above average or you speak the language their learning.

or on the off chance you're a chad, maybe they think you're out of their league

How do you guys keep your qt interested? I've been talking with this qt for three months and I'm already running out of things to talk about.

are you me? I actually dont give a fuck, women arent very smart or inteeresting anyways, but still is a pain to sit through and find people to message

is it normal for girls to ask if you are single in the first message they send?

>tfw the only people who message me are muslim men and chubby American girls

Things just ended with the qt I've been talking to for two months, I've wasted so many years chasing unobtainable women, I'm just going to give up on this site and use my free time to play video games instead of this because at least I know I'm wasting my time doing that instead of chasing something that will never happen.

She wants your American cock

She's interested in you

maybe they're using a script

WHY DON'T I GET GIRLS ASKING IF IM SINGLE AND GIVING THE KISSY EMOTICONS?!?!

are you a wink? ahaha I know muslims like blond/bright hair white dudes.

>tfw I can get qts to talk to me and wanna be my friend but I've only managed to get 1 set of nudes
This is hard bros

Exact same thing. I've made many female friends. But 2 girls have been lewd with me. Only 1 of those 2 have sent me nudes

I have dirty blonde hair (Basically light brown) I'm a guy btw

Please help us. The only girl that's been lewd with me was the 1 set of nudes I got. I dunno how to lead a girl into it. I'm attractive but I don't have muscles

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz just beeeeeeeeee urself!! buzz buzzzzzz

I am beeing myself

I'm /fit/ but it doesn't make a difference because I have a very young looking face. Nothing is a bigger punch in the gut than hearing "wow you look so young!! Are you really 25?? :D"

My face isn't young looking. Many people have been surprised by how old I say I am

Looking young is a fucking curse.

Post your baby face

better than the opposite

I'm only 20 and get too many "you look way older" and "are you really 20????".

i can only get with 25 year olds

I've never even had a girl be even remotely lewd with me.

The one girl that was lewd with me was super lewd. We've had skype sex and everything by now.

no

that's good tho. Because 25 year olds are better than 21

This guys just viewed me
Which one of you is it?
interpals.net/oyveythegoyim

something I have trouble with too. At least for thais you can just say "want to be my girlfriend" and it works but for developed countries idk

>tfw you're sitting in your dorm alone while literally everyone else in the building is out partying
Filthy fucking degenerates, but it still hurts to be alone. This is an abstract feeling.

I no longer feel any sort of shame for being in my dorm room all the time. Embrace it.

>tf, play an mmo.
>tf, a hilariously lewd russian qt flirts.
>tf, Autism Engaged.
>tf, told her that i can't take of my pants, cuz i'm setting in internet cafe(actually, wasn't).
>tfw, she gave me her snap and kik.
>tfw, begging me to come back home.
>tfw, she send a vidya of her, squirting and sucking a dildo.
>tfw, asking for a dik pic(sent it to her).
>TFW, the second time we snapped she holding a dildo looks exactly like my dik.
>tf, sending nudes of her all fucking time.
>tf, got bored.
>tf, she told me you aren't interested in me(said yes).
>tfw, she blocks me on messenger but not on facebook.
>tf, feel so devastated that i left a real catch like that fade away. :(

I've pretty much accepted that I have no friends or gf at college, and it doesn't really bug me anymore. And I would hate to be at a party right now. But I still can't shake that feeling.

>not having any friends
Like how does this happen? Everyone wanted to be my friend at school, even when I didn't even want to talk to them or anything.

I don't even know. The weird part is I have tons of friends at home. Even managed to get a girlfriend. And ever since going to college, it still isn't hard for me to make friends outside of it. But even before I really went to college, I knew I wasn't going to connect to people. When I saw the people who went I could just tell.

I just don't know man :/

>how does this happen?

just be
-smelly
-drooling
-low iq
-dyskinesia

Kek, he just viewed me as well

you forgot ugly.

People tell me I'm not ugly. But I feel ugly

my mom says im handsome

your mom is lying to you

handsome finn

Well I knew a guy who was in one of my math classes at uni. The guy was a total sperg. He never spoke, looked at the ground all the time, and had that sort of "off" vibe. That said, the man was very good looking. I was astounded at how many women just randomly smiled at him while he was walking around campus. They held doors open for him with a big fucking grin. The same ones would let the door slam on my face without even looking back.

I also remember watching this documentary about people who were psychiatric patients. One of the men was an attractive man, but a total schizophrenic, to the point where they barely even acted human and the staff needed to restrain him several times. The man had an attractive, well-spoken girlfriend.

My point is, even if nobody says it, you know if you are attractive or not. This was my cynical post for today.

>pedophile plebian
>mom
>says i'm handsome

TOP KEK, u pathetic piece of shit.

fug her, then.

dont bully

I'm not around girls enough to really experience anything like that. Infact, the last time I even hung out IRL with a girl was back in September. But from the interactions I have had with girls. They do seem to like me. They always smile at me.

>Be American
>Be good looking
>You don't need Interpals

Gonna get those nudes lads

me writing to myself btw

Anyone know why the qtcrawler "message all" isn't sending the message?

what was your "send all" message?

interpals.net/app/photo?pid=25138734&uid=1358699520&aid=2382357

found Eric Andre's profile

Too white to be Eric Andre

Yeah that's if you're really good looking but if you're expecting girls to freak out at how hot you are you gotta just think about how you look at girls. How often do you get giddy from seeing a hot girl? Compared to that, how many girls would you be willing to fuck? I assume the latter category is much larger.

>giddy

Not what I was talking about. I'm talking about mild interest/politeness vs disdain. Giddy would be way too much.

>tfw no Russian gf

I have a question. Do you guys only message girls who are interested in your native language or you just spam everybody?

>Loyal naughty women are the best. We love only one and stay focused on that individual so hard it hurts our heads. Lmao...

Any of you guys meet your qt in real life?
Im going to Europe next year to meet up with mine. Its gonna be fun

I met up with 3 so far. One my ex (2 years together), other one a girl I somewhat dated with and the third one a girl I had a massive crush on but we have been friends.

Everyone is interested in learning English so I can get away with spamming everyone.

I've met with two of them

>drawn eyebrows

I've met 4, 2 I only ever wanted to be friends with, 1 I went on a date with and it was disastrous, will greentext later if you fancy. The other one I've now been dating for a year and one of us flies to see the other every month

yes greentext the story lad

story time

How do I get into this? I'd make an account but I'm cautious about putting my face on the internet.

>tfw all the qts talk and spill spaghetti
>tfw constant messages
>tfw one asking if she was bothering me and apologised

is this what it's like to be Chad?

You have to put your face on the internet.

Just google how to take a nice selfie, spend 5 minutes getting one where you don't look like a fucking downy, then upload that and a couple of pictures of you and friends.

The site isn't popular enough in western countries for your normie friends to find you and make fun of you, and even if they do, you can say you're just interested in language exchange or some shit.

I don't have any problems with taking pictures of myself, just putting it up on the internet publicly. I've learned from my early teens about putting stuff on the internet and nowadays I try to keep myself as anonymous as possible.

You can't really live life like this though. You have to take small risks. Besides, what's the worst that could happen? You get doxed by /cp/ and become a Sup Forums meme?

There's an option to ask the site to exclude you from being indexed in google searches if that helps. I found that when I used a bit of a wider selfie angle that was an original picture not used anywhere else I couldn't find my profile from any forms of searching by text or image.

You can hide all your details aside from your profile picture and age/country from people who don't have an account too, and there's no reason to put anything unsociable on your wall. It's not a site where you need to fill out all the info to have a chance to talk to qts. I personally have 4 sentences of half joking shit with a brief mention of my work/study and it works fine.

's post popped up while I was writing, and he's right. What is the worst that could happen? You're not even in the "risky" zone of having an online dating profile, just hide the "looking for relationship" status. You can still chat up the qts, but not having it there gives plausible deniability and makes you look less desperate.

>You get doxed by /cp/ and become a Sup Forums meme?
Brb deleting pic

I message a qt and she responds and engages in a conversation with me but she didn't visit my profile still, does that mean she's not interested?

The patriotic Turkish diaspora strikes again.

Already mentioned it in a thead a week ago, but my Italian QT is coming to meet me in ten days. We're staying in some serviced aparments in the city for a weekend before she flies back - she paid for everything and is from an obviously wealthy family. We talk every day and she brings up sex a lot...

Will let you lads know how it goes.

I talked to this retard. I asked the same question and she got triggered instantly. I told her that we don't consider kanacken to be Turks which triggered her even more.

Her grandfather moved there from Turkey apparently, so she is 3rd generation

Jesus Christ she is unstable. I'd keep pushing her buttons just to see how far you can go with her

>Your country is a monarchy
Does she even know how the monarchy operates in the UK? Sweden is a monarchy too but I bet she wouldn't call them mentally retarded

She blocked me after writing the huge wall of text. Carry the torch if you like, it's quite fun.

I don't think the Turkroach brain has the power to comprehend this. It is easily confused and quick to anger as you can see.

i hate turks.

I think I'm gonna send her a message

Fuck you, rooster cunt.

And fuck you too, cockroach.

Because you're ugly user, it's alright, I'm ugly too.

Is it possible to obtain a scandi qt with this or one shouldn't bother at all.
I doubt anyone would even reply to me from there despite all the memes here.

Scandi girls just won't reply to you, just like they do to all.

I thought so but just wanted to make sure :c

They actually do. They give half-assed answers though. Scandinavian and Germanic women can be weird as shit.

you have to be 1st world to get replies from them