Rape Thread

Rape Thread

You were raped. You never had, nor will you give consent. And you keep going back because you secretly enjoy it.

Greentext if possible.

> Be me 17M
> 15yr tomboy
> Daddy issues up the yin yang
> start falling hard, she does too
> making out, painful diamonds
> "I want you!" "I want to wait user"
> instinct overrides, pull her pants off
> "Stop, we can't!" Over and over
> stick it in, she's . . . Wet?
> shocked look on her face
> slowly making love as we kiss
> rev it up, she clenches and hugs
> creampied hard! (luckily no baby)
> turns out step-dad raped her a lot
> since she was 7 till 11
> I was the first to do it with love
> gf, broke up, FWB for years

That was roughly 15 years ago. They say never stick your dick in crazy, but I had some of the bast sex in my life due to her. She enjoys rape and sleep molestation. Currently planning on raping her with a clown mask.

Nice, man. My gf opened up to me recently about how she got gang raped before she met me. I've been fantasizing about it since.

Lol

What kind of fantasies?? You watching her? Or more like you're one of the gang?

Just watching her really. Her story had me hard as hell.

Did u tell her u got excited from her experience? If so, how did she react?

more like me helping the gang

No, I hid it from her. She wouldn't react well if she knew my thoughts, I'll tell you that.

I want to help

Bump

How many guys fucked her?

She was gangbanged by 4 guys. Came in her several times.

I'm not sure if I could fuck a girl knowing that'd happened to her.

> Be me 4yrs ago(26)
> FWB via Craigslist list
> Mutual medical papers, both clean
> Fuck like 14yr teens twice a week
> She sleeps over, heavy sleeper
> Up at 2am, can't sleep, idk why
> Decided to sex back to bed
> Poke, push, lift arm(plop)
> "She's dead Jim . . ."
> Get brave. Part her legs
> Eat her out . . . Pancake Flavor?
> She's wet, insert M'dek
> Unconscious body ungulates
> She came while kissing
> Her eyes open, she cums again
> Asked her when she woke up?
> "Idk, don't Stop!!"
> Double Stuffed Creampies
> Back to sleep, cuddles
> Breakfast at Ihop
> She wants to do it again
> Likes my "morning wake up"
> Tells me never ask, take
> It will always be yes

The best part of waking up, is when you bust a nut!!

Virgin detected

Because I don't like fucking damaged goods? Have fun with that shit

Dont ask questions you dont want the answer to haha but yeah ive learned to avoid asking about their social past can only be boring or go downwards

To be honest: "damaged girls" are better in bed and kinkier. "Undamaged girls" are boring, mentally weak and inflexible. Have fun with sex in missionary position ONLY for the sole purpose of procreation. Fuck that shit.

Yeah I know about that one I dated a girl for about 6mths that grew up in one of those nudist colony places and it happens a lot apparently, Dad and both her brothers fucked her all the time and she got shared out to other guys with daughters also. I asked her when she lost her virginity? that was a mistake which sent me down the rabbit hole, she said she didn't know and for as long as she could remember her Dad and brothers doing sex stuff with her.

I'm actually diamonds right now

Damn dude that's fucked up. Is she, like, normal?

Would she go to raise her kids in a nudist colony too?

Well my stomach hit the floor when she told me it wasn't a nice feeling.

Yeah she was OK but she was flaky as fuck and was the main reason we broke up I could never organize shit with her she was all over the show but she was pretty normal otherwise.

She 100% didn't want kids.

Sounds like she needs lots of therapy

Can't blame her for the no kids thing

I tried to be a stabilizing influence on her but she wasn't ready to take my help at the time. She was still blowing in the breeze.

>Currently planning on raping her with a clown mask.
stay classy Sup Forums

I "forced" the neighboors girl.
Was about 19 and she 15.
She came over for music and vidya.
Always short clothes. One day she wanted a kiss. Sure. Next day again. A week later some touching and shit. After two weeks eat her out and she blows the fuck out of me. Three days later doing it again, maybe pushed too far. She crys but holding her. Bloodlust. After that we did it a few times more. Always had to hold her down. Was good

Sound like she's not ready, lost in the sauce. Good luck

Hawt

Cucked

I was involved in a group rape of a drunk chick once. Guys at a party were running a train on her. Joined the line, must have been like the 9th or 10th guy to have her.

Nasty but arrousing

I wouldn't mind doing cuck stuff with her but she'd never agree after that.

That about sums up the feeling, yeah

I don't think I'd ever do cuck stuff

She might have that fantasy deep down?

Are you new or something?

I'd be way too afraid to ask, honestly. She'd have to initiate.

Ex was a heavily submissive girl that loved rape roleplay and being hurt. Legitimately enjoyed being punched in the face, being cut, stuff like that

Most fucked up chick i've ever met though, schizophrenic, borderline heroin addict and psycho as fuck

she hit me with in the head with a metal pole once because she thought i was cheating on her lol

Please tell me you used protection...

No U

anyone wanna kik some fantasy wwyd like this?

Nah. Was too drunk and horny to care about that.

Nope. Trolling

Does she like girls? If she doesn't have jealously issues ask about a MFF? No? Well what about a MMF? Easy bro! You just have to have the give of making her feel comfortable.

Wtf?!?

I could see her being into girls. I'd have to approach that subject very carefully though.

Get checked for your own health and safety please

Yeah, this was awhile ago. All clear. Just lucky I guess

Please do

Good man

Yeah. Thats why shes now an ex.

Sex was the best i'd ever had in my entire life though. She pretty much let me live out all my fantasies.

Yeah I avoid stupid shit like that now. At the time though, being like the 10th guy to cum in her felt fucking amazing.

>I'd have to approach that subject very carefully though.

OF COURSE!

But it's doable. There are guys on b I've seen posting for years saying "I want to ask the wife about a MMF but don't know what to say?"

I mean fuck me! If you can't talk to your own wife then God help you, I know it's a little different in your case but it's still the same question just a different approach.

Was she passed out? Did she have any fight in her?

100% not true. my current gf is damaged goods and is the absolute most dead fish she could be in bed.

Well, you've certainly got a point. Might as well try.

Greentext you fgt

eggs, a bowl full, she has to eat 'em all.

Not passed out, but not much fight in her either. I think she was in shock or something by the time I got to her. She was just crying softly to herself

Too lazy to greentext. And I kinda told the whole thing anyway?

You're fucked in the head cunt. Hope you get your fucking throat slit one day.

And a fine day to you too sir!

She ever let you fuck her while she slept?

Borderline heroin addict?

You're only fooling yourself. Just a regular heroin addict.

It's worth a shot that's for sure. Nothing to lose really as long as you're not a cunt she won't be too offended that you brought up the subject. Most women leave all the sex things to be bought up by the guy so they don't look like a slut.

How would she look or how would she think she would look with you knowing that she was raped then says to you she wants a gangbang? And not knowing If you were the type that would be down for that? She would think you would probably leave her on the spot, that's why they don't say anything for the most part. So just ask.

Ok, not ALL of them are better in bed

Did you know her even a little or total stranger? How old do you think she was? How good looking out of 10?

Yeah, made up my mind, I'm bringing it up. Thanks.

Stranger, I'd say 18-20. Solid 7/10 redhead.

Lol

Did you ever worry that you would see her again? Or that it would be reported? Did you know any of the other guys?

I wouldn't say all damaged goods are fun in bed, but generally women that have male approval issues or had lots of cock are fun in bed. Inexperienced women and women that are closeted about their sexual desires are dull in bed. This whole idea of a woman needs to be untouched is BS. Guys fantasize that they'll get this blank slate they can mold into a sex doll, but that's not how it works. I look at damaged women and slutty women as used. But I know how they were used and have an idea of how they can be used. I'd rather know she's crazy or a cock addict up front than get a surprise.

Knew some of the guys, from school and other parties. It was dark, she was drunk, she had no idea who I was. So I felt pretty safe.

How long did you watch her getting fucked before you had your turn?

>was 20 at the time
>dated fucked up girl. Dad used to rape her pretty sure
>loved being raped
>out with her hot friend that was in a wheelchair and this other guy from her work.
>gf leaves friend in car
>she tells me to rape her inside
>i say what about friend?
>she says guy is raping her in the car.
>they weren't friends after that

Agreed. Also sort of sounded like you were looking to buy a car.

Get carfox! If there were a sexual history list you could physically look up? Lol

I'd say a good 15-20 minutes. Memory is a bit blurry.

Wtf she arranged for her friend to get raped?

Expected

I actually did do that once. Kind of. She was a virgin but very enthusiastic about having sex, after as little as a month she was the best lay Ive ever had. Maybe I just happened to be there as she released her inner potential.

Otherwise yes, the next virgin I slept with was painfully boring and shit and insecure.

Did you totally bail after you finished? Where were all the other girls at this party?

Got the fuck out of there after. Was awkward once I was done. othet girls were downstairs, where most people were. A few guys had pulled this girl upstairs once she got wasted, and word starting spreading once they got going.

Sounds nice

So you GTFO'd at the perfect time

It seemed that way at the time. I tried to stay out of the drama that ensued while secretly getting off on it. Fast forward 10 years and I'm cumming down the wheelchair girl's throat.

Well...I guess it all worked out in the end. For you, that is.

He's right as rain. All women are crazy, but the true crazy ones fuck best. I've had 3: one with daddy issues, one ex-stripper gone lesbian and one rape victim. Outstanding sex

Did you hear stories after about "What happened that night"? Or nothing at all?

I now have a new assignment on my bucket list. Thanks user

I'm not saying women are property, just that there is a commitment, however long it lasts, when you stick your dick in. It should be treated like any other commitment you make in life. The more information you have on previous and expected perfomance, the better the decision you can make.

The guys I knew there talk about it from time to time. Haven't heard much else about it.

I've done all 3 also. Nice

I'd like to hear more about wheelchair girl. It's for um... a research project.

I agree. I'm just fiddling with the idea of the public's sexual history that issupposed to be secret, and there's a resource of factual info that's juicy as fuck

Don't lie to the boy. Ask him to greentext that shit!

So she kept her mouth shut it seems
>Bad dream I'll pretend it never happened.