Why do people think it's okay to ship Jon and dany? They're aunt and nephew. If they fuck in the show I'm fucking done...

Why do people think it's okay to ship Jon and dany? They're aunt and nephew. If they fuck in the show I'm fucking done. Season 7 and 8 are dead to me. And based of the script leaks it looks like they're going to.

Implying Targaryens didn't wed brother and sister for centuries. Get the fuck out nigger.

eat a bag of dicks you fucking cunt. I seriously hope you die in a fire.

what the FUCK is on her elbo?
is it poop?
or does she have viteligo?

If they fuck that's some normie shit that could have been on amc or showtime.

couldn't possibly be a bruise or an abrasion. Fucking spastic.

Just shut the fuck up. You mongrel guts waste of life.

The show implies that incest is bad. The targaryens would go mad and ed tried taking joffrey off the thron because he was born of incest.

No they aren't you fucking retard.

Dany's uncle raped Jons mom. How the fuck does that make them aunt and nephew?

It make's them cousins.

Also, considering the context of the show, royal families and what not, why are you fucking surprised?

2 out of 3 of the Lannister kids were fine. How does it imply incest is bad?

Dany's Brother retard

Look at the people doing the incest perhaps? Perhaps look at their character

Literally nothing wrong with them.

Also, it is implied they actually were married secretly in the end, so no rape involved

They're aunt and nephew. Also Rhaegar didn't rape Lianne, their fucks were consensual, lol

Dany's brother Rhaegar Targaryen wed Lyanna Stark who conceived Jon. They're aunt and nephew.

Stanis used Their incest as a claim to the throne. Tormund even made a joke about it to Jon in episode 5. Incest is looked down upon in westeros.

yes emelia clarke was born black but her vitiligo turned her this colour

Stannis claim wasn't about incest, it was that Joffery was not Robert's son. And sure, some people joke about it, but the majority don't really care.

They have epic boatsex.

The script leaks seem to be accurate so might ass well enjoy and accept that hot boat sex scene.

niqqa he didnt try to take him off the throne because he was born of incest. he tried to take him off the throne because the incest meant he wasnt a baratheon and had no claim.

also there was only like a handful of crazy targaryens

Ser merrin-fucks and beats kids
Lannister twins -have three children together
Lyssa arryn-breast feeds child until late adolescence
Ramsey Bolton-rapes and tortures sansa
Fine with that

>distant relatives who have never met and at his point one party doesnt know their liniage in fact only a couple people left alive know this and it's written and referred to in some dusty ass book

FUCK THIS SHOW

The first six seasons have been the best of any shoe to ever air on tv i don't know how having an aunt and nephew fucking on screen makes it any better if anything it makes it worse Jon and Danny are supposed to be the good guys

Those were all bad things happening. It was showing the evil people can do. Jon and Danny are the good guys. This has no precedent. It's kinda if you found out Ned was fucking Lyanna. It's just out of character.

Danaerys burns people to death and you're bothered by aunt/nephew incest when they dont know its incest?

this. hbo is sick of the incest, people are sick of it.
and they need something new to freak people out
my money is on cripple sex being the next depravity they show us

I hope they show arya and sansa lezzing out, only for arya to remove her face revealing "she" is actually little finger, and then sansa takes her face off and reveals she's varys

Then they resume fucking.

lmao
>this is whatll happen in the books

also bran will be watching autistically from the corner

Implying the Show cares.
Considering how the most likely winners of the Throne games are both dead in the show and alive in the books, I consider Season 6 and 7 the most expensive fanfiction ever produced.

>rapes and tortures sansa

can't rape your wife faggot. Also you could tell deep down she was enjoying it.

nah he'll use his vision powers to tune in

>Ramsey Bolton-rapes and tortures sansa
That's it? In the show he just rapes and tortures her? Talking about villain decay.

It's so much worse than that - he also abuses his dogs

>Ser merrin-fucks and beats kids
he does?

>What a glitch in this website.

nobody wants to buy your shitty knockoff watches faggot