10/10 faces thread

10/10 faces thread

wud totez fist

Thousands of girls armed with makeup, armed with filters, with five star genetics, have tried and failed.
Except her.
Nothing quite like the feeling of looking at a girl, and then having an existential crisis.
She is the opposite of Medusa, something you take one look at, and crumble away from the inside out. Something that doesn't kill you, but brings the carcass you reside in back to life.

Cleans the dirty blood, the laziness, the apathy and despair from your body.

I shiver because I might die before she ever wants to spend a day with me or even know my name. But I have to try, something has been set aflame in my body, and I can't take it anymore. I don't want to be ugly anymore, out of shape anymore, cynical, worldweary, surrendered to virginity and hopelessness in a world where true love doesn't exist.

My soul screams and tears itself out of my body and acts upon these deteriorated muscles. "Live, fight, grow. You must not give up now." There is a girl worth living for. There is a girl worth fighting for.

This thread reaks of lonely, desperate, depressed 20+ virgins.

This is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read.

I haven't even posted the stupider shit I wrote.

I've never really been desperate for any girl in my life. Always accepted that I wasn't meant to be with pretty girls. Shrugged it off, lived apathetically.

Then seeing her turned me into a warm-palmed sweaty super-desperate mess. I felt legit shame after learning about her and strive to live less like a gross hopeless fucktard. Cleaned my apartment, go out running every day. Doing laundry weekly. I can't live like a fucking slob anymore.

WTF is this shit? Never meant to be with pretty girls? Pretty is, well, PRETTY subjective. Who the fuck is she to you? Where the hell do you even meet? Does she even know you are alive? She has this weird play-doh nose that looks like a child's first attempt to make one, and is caked in makeup with ridiculously fake lashes.

Also you just described basic human maintenance, nothing special. But hell, if that is so unique to you, then I guess I should expect you to think that the female version of Porky Pig is attractive. What next, gonna post a bunch of fugly Asian girls as if they were super models?

Eliminate the make up and all these girls are ugly as shit.

She has no idea I'm alive because, well, there's no point. At first I thought I'd bide my time, develop into this attractive guy with his shit together, see how it goes from there.

Then over time I realized I am basically just chasing pedestal pussy. I'm overvaluing one girl who has no idea I exist.

When I actually talk out loud about it, it seems really stupid. I silently scrolled this place just keeping this dumb shit to myself this whole time.

What do I do?

Kys

You are chasing pedestal pussy. I haven;t seen a guy so fixated on this shyt in a long time. Dude you make it sound like she is your world, and it's fukked. why not just buy a chastity cage and get it over with?

Also, I have seen TONS of good looking women with fucking ugly-ass men, fat, bad teeth, etc. Women have no clue what they like, and would also never fucking feel the same way about a man like you just posted. No woman in history has ever been so moved by a man that she has lost weight, fantasized about him, dressed pretty, and worked up the nerve to ask him out and explain how he has been her everything and driving force in life, because that is shit that only men are capable of feeling. You sound like a torrent of emotions, and not in a good way. You need to sort your shit out bad or else just go on and kys.

You are 1000000% correct when you say that reading out loud sounds sounds fucking retarded. You should delete her photos and just fucking move on.

A+ replies.

>Thousands of girls armed with makeup, armed with filters, with five star genetics, have tried and failed.
>Except her.
>Nothing quite like the feeling of looking at a girl, and then having an existential crisis.
>She is the opposite of Medusa, something you take one look at, and crumble away from the inside out. Something that doesn't kill you, but brings the carcass you reside in back to life.
>Cleans the dirty blood, the laziness, the apathy and despair from your body.
>I shiver because I might die before she ever wants to spend a day with me or even know my name. But I have to try, something has been set aflame in my body, and I can't take it anymore. I don't want to be ugly anymore, out of shape anymore, cynical, worldweary, surrendered to virginity and hopelessness in a world where true love doesn't exist.
>My soul screams and tears itself out of my body and acts upon these deteriorated muscles. "Live, fight, grow. You must not give up now." There is a girl worth living for. There is a girl worth fighting for.
>>>
Pls be bait

k

Yeah, I'm going to ditch this shit. It's embarrassing and don't want to be any part of it. I've deleted her pictures and decided to just do this shit for myself.

No idea who you are but thanks for not being a iknowthatfeelsponge. You might've been the only one who woke me up.

>You might've been the only one who woke me up.
Okay now that you're aware of how fukked it is can you post the stories that are apparently worse? We need to view it for science. You have nothing to lose. Share it in good conscious and move on after it's released and deleted.

>I haven't even posted the stupider shit I wrote.
Drop it like a fire mixtape brosepf

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

More

Yo That's my aunt. You're a creep

More?

*sighs* why the fuck did I open this thread ;_;

Cringe

Pretty much any girl that is 5/10 or above.

It is not just embarrassing but ultimately self-defeating. Needing a woman like that to make you do basic life maintenance will make you sound like a fucking failure. I am still open to you killing yourself.You sound like an incel who is one blowjob away from building the girl who give it to you a fucking shrine and slitting a goat's throat in her name as a sacrifice.

>you might have been the only one who woke me up.

You're welcome? Just leave her in the dust. There are 10000000 more women just like her around every corner, especially when you look at how fucking fake her face is.

>She looks like she's done ALL the meth in the world under that makeup.

Ew.

Ew.

>Those fucking teeth.

>Duckface bullshit.

>100 lbs of cakeup.

>Duckface:The Return

>needs about 25% less forehead.

Why the fuck can't women just look normal? Holy fuck.

Req: Green eyed beauty with dark weavy hair, tanned porcelain skin, good quality picture. Pls gief!!!1

more

Go away.

Bunch of nigger half breeds. 0/10

You can't beat youthfulness

Sure you can. That's what kids are for.

Eat shit and die.

That pedestal you just put her on right now is higher than my sides, which are in orbit.

> 10/10 face thread
> face is literally a potato
kys

Moar?

>looks like a mannequin

>chubby arms

>that nose

>dat left boobie

gross, warts/10

>satan posting hairdye makeup lass with fugly cuck-moose horns.

>will age terribly

First one I can agree with.

>gypsy

>trap

>fake blonde cakeup whore

>some type of terrible shoop

Honestly, not even that, just the level of fake garbage is insane.

2/10

5/10; she's still more honest than most of these sluts

3/10

>looks like men

>possible downs?

No.

>terrible cheeks

4/10

7/10

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

>fgas

>literal grandma