leaving me with a 7 yr old child

feel completely alone
can't wageslave til i die, too depressing
can't die too guilty to leave an orphan

what do?

Is it your child?

yeah

find another waifu, make her commit sudoku too, rinse and repeat the cycle

Wageslave and continue to provide for your kid, faggot.

Buy a dirtbike

what the fuck for?
miserable single dad is no good either
what am i providing with just giving my child food and a bed
i am honestly too depressed by the whole situation to be of any use to anyone
kids need love and food, not just food
and working fucking 50 hour weeks and never being around just to have some money is not fucking worth it when you're miserable

Man up, be a wage slave. You owe it to your child,at least until they're 18.

done it for the last year
and i'm already ground down to just wanting to give the fuck up
can't do it for 11 more years

Get therapy and on pills. You have a kid now. It's not just about your bitch ass. Ever thought how he's coping with losing his mom? Selfish fucker you are.

US: The land where those with jobs are overworked and everyone else can't get a job.

Stop being such a selfish cunt! Fuck what you're feeling. You have a responsibility and owe it to your kid. You probably mean the world to the kid as his/her only parent left.

not a selfish fucker, doing all that shit
it's no mental problem
pills and therapy do fuck all
it's situational
i'm actually stuck
it's worse because i am there for my child, absolutely
but i can't be there properly when i'm a completely destroyed human
just fucking lost
what use of a father is that ?

Move back in with your parents, go back to school, graduate, provide a better life for your child.

You could man the fuck up Sup Forumsro. >This coming from a single dad with 5 daughters who works 1 full time job at home and a local part time job
>takes his 8 year old to gymnastic 3 times a week.
>takes his 4 year old to pre k everyday.
>takes his 10 year old to chorus and a gifted school, which doesn't provide a bus.
>takes his 16 year old to stupid council and dance team.

You can do it and your kid deserves for you to do it. Yeah it's hard. But there is no greater thought than to know that all of that success in your kids life is due to you taking the hits and keeping on going. It makes you a stronger and better man and a more loving father. My kids love me because they know that I don't work to just barely stay afloat. I work to have my kids kick ass. I think you can get there too.

You know what the solution is, OP. Do it quickly and mercifully.

No oportunities for a better job? Most adults are wage slaves, I can't stand the thought of becoming one either. But in my experience most people do their job mostly for the cash, wich leads to some common ground in the workplace.

what keeps you going? how do you push that shit endlessly, i have done it for 1 year with 1 kid and i am done with life.

What do you do for money

Just keep living.

It's not your life anymore, you're a dad now.

why the fuck be alive at all then, fuck that
yeah call be selfish tell me to man up
but fuck having no life

you can take a care and drive it fast into something and collect disability.. early retirement plan.. you might die tho

car*

manager of a coffee shop
but currently off work sick to figure this shit out
peice my mind back together

It wasn't your life anymore the moment you had the kid, dumbass.

Now you have to give him a better life, you piece of shit.

This. Man the fck up!

What exactly did you think was going to happen when you had a child you fucking retard?

You gave up your life the moment you nutted inside your dead gf. Either man up or kill your self and let foster parents raise the kid.

You poor deluded faggot.

Fuck the kid, he's not him. He needs to look out for himself. Fuck that little retarded 7 y.o.

I thought ladies got wet for single dads.

You should be able to get a lot of support from the state for your single parent status.

this is where i'm at
love my kid but if i hate my life what fucking use am i anyway?

Looking out for yourself is what you do before you have kids.

If you weren't ready to give your life over for the sake of someone else, then you weren't ready to have a kid.

Consider putting her with a home that can support her, there is no shame in future proofing her if you think you might just off yourself one day if you keep living the same way.

that wears off

Having a dad is better than not having a dad, you piece of shit.

Leave the kid with social security, take off out of state and go be free.

didn't really plan on doing this alone

I really don't get how you can have that mentality when you have a young kid, man. My whole perspective on life and priorities changed the day I became a father. No matter how shitty and miserable I've felt at times, you keep pushing on for the sole reason of your kids. It's not even something to think about.

well i'm just a fucking scumbag then
love my kid
but can't have nothing in my life for me
it just feels hollow

Single dad is not a bad place to be in to get a new chick. Suck it up, raise your kid and enjoy the odd day off and be a fucking man about it.
Sad for your loss though Sup Forumsro... Thats awful your partner killed herself.

Seconded

>>What do?
You suck it up and keep moving forward, faggot. The kid depends on you for everything, and you must come through. None of it is the kids fault. All of it is your responsibility.
Now get to work, motherfucker!

Well, your partner could've died of anything even if she hadn't killed herself. Lives end all the time over nothing.

You should've taken that into account.

Are you seriously thinking about crushing all hope your child ever had in the world?

yea don't listen to the people who think you need to stay around for that thing. If you're not cut out for it then don't do it. Find them a good place and get rid of em. You will feel free again. You might even be able to sell him and make some money.

Except you're saying that your mind is the way it is because you're concerned about money.

But I guess, take this time to look up single dad support groups, web forums and not a somalian finger painting image board like Sup Forums, or consider finding a different job.

If you really do have manager experience I'm sure you can find a better paying manager position elsewhere.

Tell that to the surviving children of Fred and Rosemary West, you stupid, stupid, stupid faggot.

Some kids are better off without their dad.

no, it's endlessly on my mind, but i don't think i ever could.
it's just the whole fucking situation makes me feel completely fucking lost so i'm just reaching for any idea of a way out

Accept what happened to your gf and let go and find a way to move on. Provide for your kid and move on.

Some dads aren't dads.

Don't get me wrong, there are always hard days and no one to scream and vent to, but there's so much satisfaction in being able to see your kids succeed. Maybe put your kid in something that makes them happy and see if that doesn't help.

I also keep my mind occupied. Between running around and working I also work out regularly, which is proven to help relieve stress and put you in a better mood. I also have a project car that I tinker with late during some occasional free time. The girls will help me with it occasionally too which is cool for me.

>Also don't doubt the power of pull that a single dad has when it comes to pulling tail. Ladies love that shit.

My wife committed suicide after out son died. Shit happens. We are greedy for not respecting somebodies wish to escape this life. I'm totally cool with suicide now.

OP is right, user. I saw the same thing happen to my dad after my parents divorced. Something has to be done.

Their mother was no peach either.

how come you ended up single dad?

Hand the kid over to his relatives on his mother's side, and vanish.

Start again.

Stop kidding yourself. No one wants someone with baggage.

Ok op, you're a selfish little fuck who should just kys. Have you ever heard that you need to take care of yourself first before you can take care of others. Get some content to your life, a new hobby, start dating (this will help your mood even if you dont find a new gf) cut some hours from work etc. You need to find yourself again, do those things you enjoy to be a better father

i'm fine with the death
the death is easy to deal with after a while
it's everyone else carrying on living which is hard

You got a responsibility, user. You love the kid, right? Give them the tools they need to have a better life than you. Even that means wageslavery

Get into therapy, honestly. Also no shame in asking family to help you out.Do it for the kid and dont listen to the "tough it out" attitiude many of us NEETs here try to talk you into. Talk to some therapists, see how you feel with them, get parents to help you with the therapy bills. It is all for the kid but it is also about you.

Last reply was some troll.

Currently a student, living with my parents. Has worked as a salesman, step in teacher and a gardener. The people claiming to think the job is really cool just comes of as fake or stupid to me. Sure there are more interesting jobs out there, thats why I go to school noe.

If you have thoughts of killing yourself I suggest talking with some professional. It's a pretty normal thing, even thought I'm shure that will not make you feel any better.

And be completely honest with the therapist if you for that route. They can't help you if they don't know what your thoughts are.

There are pussies everywhere. Move on. She chose to suicide and leave behind a kid. She was a shitty person

Pointless post. Plenty of kids have fathers without whom they would be better off. Telling OP that his kid is better off with his dad is a worthless opinion because we.know.nothing.about.OP.

>FWB /= baggage friend. I don't want another woman in my life raising my girls.

>We are greedy for not respecting somebodies wish to escape this life.

Somebody carve this in stone immediately. You will never read truer words.

The time and money it takes to raise a child is insane. At least you got through most of the worst years already. I think after they turn 10 they're somewhat reasonable. If the kid is a good kid you might want to stick with him. The company might be good for you. There is so many variables though. You need to figure out what you're going to do and then dedicate yourself to your resolve.

Fucking wage slave for 18 years in that time teach your kid not to be scum and to provide for him self after that sit back and profit from your child doing great and you taking it ez finally its gonna be hard but just man up my dude

>he got a dumb bitch pregnant
>dumb bitch killed herself because she gave up.
>you're stuck with her bad decisions
>you fell for the love and family meme

Have you actually thought about doing your pic related?

Wife walked out on us. Never provided any financial support to begin with. She was an awesome mom, but I guess got tired of us all. So she left to go find herself somewhere out west, I got custody of the kids and life has gone on. Me and the kids are lucky to have the support from my parents as well which does help out quite a bit.

find new mom for the child

you have EVERYTHING to get compassion from womyn
your gf literally died in a tragic way, so you have it, single father so wannabemoms will be under your knee
and also you have a fucking kid you fucker, take care of him or he will end being a sad fuck like you

Post Pardum depression is no joke. It can get dark really quick.

how about you grow the fuck up?
and stop being a fucking self absorbed snow flake...
WAAAAA!! I have to do what everyone since humanity began has to do...FUCKING TAKE CARE OF MYSELF,,,BOOHOO..I stuck my dick into a bitch and now I have a KID I have to take care of also...ALL BY MY FUCKING SELF....
hey assFUCK...my father did it also..but with two boys MY mother died when I was 16 months old... my brother was 3 and half...
stop jacking off and get a fucking JOB and start for the fucking first time in your life to be a grown up ...and be responsible for your ACTIONS and your own kid..
oh boo fucking hoo, I have to work ? yes asshole you have to work , I am not going to take care of you and neither is anyone else,
all you shitty little snowflake who feel they are to good to work need to be thrown into a gulag or work camp , and see and feel what it is to be in a third world shithole, then you might rethink and start to appreciate how easy your life actually is ..and if not ..you would work to eat ...NO FUCKING PRODUCTIVITY ..NO FOOD ,
BUT god damn you would be worked enough to feed your kid ,
SO GROW THE FUCK UP you whiny little shit

>find new mom for the child
>you have EVERYTHING to get compassion from womyn
Truth, unless you got fat over the years this should be easy. If you're fat then that's probably the root of your problems and not that kid. Loose the weight, get hot girl to raise your kid, profit.

Stupid, hysterical, angry, irrational, judgmental....

kys. Today.

get a fucking job and be a fucking father to the kid you whiny bitch. "too boring" doesn't fucking matter, youre a parent whether you like it or not, and that kid needs you.

Be a wageslave for a while + be a gay cam star/prostitute on the side. Now you and can eat. Next, ask your parents to help, and take parenting classes. Now, kid doesn't hate your guts.

Underrated Post
This shit is real.

Women nowadays have such a phobia of commitment that it's hard to have one want to stick around and be such a heavily influential person to someone else's child. Most of them don't want it, which is fine for me.

fuck off
you part of the problem
you just like all these shit for brains who feel self entitled..
oh I cant work , can't get a girlfriend,
can't sit on my ass play vidya games
while mommie and daddie support me
*sniffle* get the fuck out and take care of your of damn self .. you still live at home don't you ?
shut your damn mouth until you can be on your own and PAY ALL YOUR OWN BILLS

Only niggers abandon their own children. Don't be a nigger!

50yo, married. Again, you're an hysterical, angry, judgmental, presumptuous tard. Again, kys. Today.

this

just raise that kid thats what is most important of you have to collect ssdi or ssi or do what you have to do just don't let your kid go into foster care i was once there and i was abused i saw incest every day all of the kids were treated as animals just do what you must but be claim you will see your girlfriend again but what is important right now is the kid just take one day at a time OP you are stronger than you think

Sell the kid on the daaarrrrrk net for Bitcoins.

really ?.
then you should completely agree ,
because YOU have lived long enough to have to take care of yourself.. the fact that you think that by treating this as anything other then a whiny brat who comes here expecting anything the truth, you are also a problem,
say what you want.
but your ignorance is profound
hysterical how ?.. because I speak the truth ?
angry ? why ? because this type of behavior is now somehow acceptable ?
>boohoo I don't want to wage slave
judgmental, how ? again because I am not going to mollycoddle someone ?
and presumptuous ? oh wow this one funny as hell, how is failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate in this context ....even applicable ?

you are a moron ,

this

if you do it right you could get at least 10k

you were never cut out to be parents in the first place

adopt the child out

Man the fuck up. Seek counseling, move past it. Start dating again, this time pay attention to warning signs of crazy. Do what ever it takes to become something to give you kid a better chance in this shit heap world.

>Be 8
>Come home from school
>find mom hanging from extension cord in back yard
>Dad works at sea food processing plant

>Fast forward 6 years, my dad has a bunch of networking and system security certificates he studied for at home. Gets a job with Dell.
>we move to Austin
>Dad marries again.
>we have great life

Fuck the cunt that pushed me out, all she did was chicken out. Dad made something of himself for me. Now I have a decent life.

Tbh yeah ok I feel sorry for you, but cmon it's only one kid. If it was 2 I would understand more but you really have to man up. You figure that part out and you'll be okay, and your kids 7. They're about to become more independent, just give them the emotional support and guidance.

Focus on loving your child, take em to places where potential step-moms go on a regular basis, if broke, do free stuff, parks etc. Goal is to build relationship with child. Sub-goal is to attract a woman by being a good father.

Of course depression is not the funnest thing and it saps you of the very motivation you need to get better. As someone who overcame 10 years of no job, on disability-bucks subsistence-level depression all I can say is you have to wrestle with your own emotions... and win. You have to want to win. You have to make yourself value every single baby step towards winning.

You say your child needs love and food. You are right. Build on that.

>Man the fuck up
>Continues by telling his sad little story to get attention

No its not sad. I'm saying it can be done and I know from experience.

I mean OP could be a faggot and kill the kid and then himself like an Asian Woman would do....