Help me, my cat is dying

Help me, my cat is dying
He's been throwing up a lot lately. At least two times a day, in like a month.

He has become really skinny and he's not getting any neutrions in him.
We've tried changing his food, we've tried removing worms out from his system with medication.
But he still pukes

In his puke we've found : Sand(from his litterbox) food and of course stomach acids.

Sometimes he has diarrhea sometimes don't.

Please help me. It's an emergency and I don't have money for a vet...

your cat is probably diabetic, take it to a vet and save its life, i sold one of my guitars to pay for my cats treatment when she was dying and i discovered she is diabetic, i also spend 50 bucks of insulin every month

Most likely it's kidney failure. There is nothing you can do about it, even with involving a vet.
Prepare to say goodbye.

I feel sorry for you. Honestly.

Sell everything! Save black puss, faggito.

>It's an emergency and I don't have money for a vet...
then get a new cat

>neutrinos

...fed him that cheap melamine-adulterated cat food, didn'tcha?!

Put him down. Me updront with the vet and they can do a payment plan.

might be kidney failure. that happens.. vet time.

Cats are prone to thyroid disease, too.

he has thyroid problem common in cat that's why he is losing weight

one of my cats has had aprox 25-40% kidney capacity for five years now. it's medication and a proper diet.

If he's older, could easily be intestinal cancer. Happening with ours.

Try mild, soft cat food mixed with some baby rice cereal and canned pumpkin. Sounds weird, I know, but our cat LOVES it and he's actually putting weight back on after getting down to nothing but skin and bones.

I feel like a shit owner cause I don't have the money to take care of him. He's a indoors cat and I'm sad about taking away his freedom. He could've had a much better owner, a place where he can run outside free. But I was a ignorant fucking kid and didn't really understand what I was getting into. I'm a terrible person

Take him to the doctors u faggot

Take it to a vet bro. You have to. Work out a payment plan with the vet. The money will come. It's only money bro

$50 for euthanization + $30 for a new cat.

$80 and all the suffering you and your pet are going through is gone. very small price to pay.

Are you kidding me? Giving the cat the best life you can makes you a hero. He's having a better life with you then he would have without you. And besides, being an indoor cat keeps him safer. But now, it's really time for you to step up and be his hero. Take him to a vet. Discuss payment options with the vet. Call them first and make sure they will work with you on a payment plan. You can pay it off slowly. Maybe sell some of your stuff or pay it off at a few bucks a week. It won't be that expensive. People go $150,000 in debt for college. You can go $100 in debt for your cat.

>$100 in debt

vet clinics are about as jewish as you can get. before you know it, you're up to $1200. just keeping the cat overnight is more expensive than a double bed at a hotel.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you had given him all of your love and attention during this time.

Get to the vet to ask first how much would it cost, then try to sell stuff or whatever to make money. If not, I'm sure there's an animal shelter close by where you can tell them your problem (maybe they can help you raise money or something).

You've been a great owner. Don't give up on him now, try everything man.

I wish you and your cat the best of luck, honestly.

Ol' yeller that bitch

>neutrions

Bahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

>neutrions

Fuck I'm dying...... like your cat. Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Fuck you asshole. You stupid edgy teenager.

Not OP by the way.

Depends on the vet. Check Yelp

I hope he gets better. Don't ever give up. I'm sure he's happy with you, being an indoor cat doesn't mean he's had a worse life.

My cat had the same problem and had really bad cancer. I'd suggest bringing him to a vet.