Transgender rant

Why the fuck are we so worried about trans people? Why the fuck does our society encourage this mental health issue?
We went to the moon in this country, and then to fucking Mars. Can't we find something better to fucking do? like build a space elevator for instance?

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/screw-flanders?cf=recently_visited_home,profile_quickview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never seen a trans, and I would not hate them. Regardless, due to my childhood upbringing, I may feel uncomfortable!

cause they're fucking retards who have to make things more complicated then they already are

they're like eurofags and the metric systm

Population control. Cucks and trannies don't reproduce.

I also don't understand why the society encourages the gay mental health issue.

Nobody's seen a transgender person, why you ask? Because nobody cares. We just fucking see normal people. We shouldn't give a shit if they are trans.

Let me tell you all about the story about how my best friend got "raped" by a trans.

Cuckboi (my best friend), 6', 8in dick, 8/10, just had his fiance cheat on him with her ex. Super broken hearted, he goes out drinking. A lot.

Ends up at a strip club to try to get his mind off his cuck life now. Meets a stripper who seems to really be into him. She ask's him if he wants to party later.

They get a hotel after the club closes. My friend tries to fuck her, but he says he cant get it in. He said he felt like there was a bone or something blocking his dick. Bends her in a bunch of different ways until he finally can get it in deep enough to get some feeling.

After sex, the stripper says she was surprised someone like him would be into someone like her. He says what? And she tells him about how she used to be a he.

My friend, super kind guy, makes up a story about having to be at work early and has to go home.

When he got home, he curled up in the shower and cried because he got tricked into fucking a dude.

>MFW he tells me

I'm talking when I see a 54 year old baby man

That sounds like consensual sex to me.

Nope, they're hideously putrid and get bullied so they hide in their bedrooms and post messages of encouragement to one another on /lgbt

why do you all care about trans people so much that you make these threads every 2 hours

>Cuckboi (my best friend), 6', 8in dick, 8/10
nigga you gay?

This is true, but when they come out into the world nobody gives a shit. and nobody should give a shit. so basically there attention whores

yeah, I wouldnt consider it rape, but the LGBT would consider if the deception was from a cis white male

Thats why i give him shit and call him fag for it. poor guy

Trans isn't a real issue
The media and government is keeping it as the headline while they are secretly doing some sketchy shit. Stay sane.

nigga, im just stating relevant facts to how a specimen can be tricked by the LGBT community

they are a disease

Because in a hundred years will humans look back and remember the fight for trans rights?
No they fucking won't. These people need to be charged with the slowing the progress of humanity and then fined.

What do you think there covering for?

Ayy lmaos?
Wepons testing?

there have been trans people throughout history

True, but in humanity's great quest for survival . Will we look back on this and say it was a good idea?

yes it will make boipucci more available and cloning and dna slicing will replace women entirely

My problem with the transgender this is how much money is spent on research on the subject. All these universities posting away huge amounts of resources studying when at the end of the day they are a genetic dead end. I don't really give a shit about them being trans or gay it boils down to them not having children and continuing the human race. Why are we not using all the research money and manpower studying this for something that will help children and our grandchildren? Fuck studying their emotional well being, lest cure cancer or put our kids on step closer to going to space

Why do you care what they do with their stuff? Being transgender isn't a mental health issue.

Let me put it this way: Let's say a society, from a person's birth, was raised to only drive a red car and a blue car. Blue for females born at birth and red for males born at birth. You're in a blue car, having the time of your life. Then you start to realize that you don't like your blue car, you'd like a red car. You want to paint your car red, so you fucking do it. Oh, is wanting to be who you really are really a mental illness? Does it somehow bother you SO much that you insist to others and slam your own opinion on them because they're different from you?

To all of you saying it's for the human race's progression-- Transgender people aren't a majority, and will never be a majority to in any way, shape or form, have any affect on the human race.

>My friend tries to fuck her, but he says he cant get it in. He said he felt like there was a bone or something blocking his dick.

That sounds horrible.
It is a mental health issue because being transgender is not a choice. It's something your born with.
Like you said trans people are not the majority. So we must assume something is different about them.

That's not entirely true. A 0.3% of the us population is causing a slew of new laws to do with gender bathrooms and so on. On a personal level between two people it has no real effect but it's affecting everyone when new laws are rammed through that affect everyone

I don't like the idea of mentally ill people being pandered to.

Same goes with homosexuals, they need therapy and nothing else.

And now mothers have to deal with the idea of their your daughters going to the bathroom and there could be a 30+ year old bearded man in a dress in there. I can't see many mothers being ok with man dick in a bathroom with their child no mater what they identified as. Where is the compassion for the normies that are having to deal with this?

That's one of the stupidest things I ever read. Massive difference in the colour of your car to thinking you could ever be a woman

The bathroom issue could be solved with making every bathroom unisex. But I wouldn't be surprised if they're against that since not having gender specific toilets and them being allowed to go in whatever they identify as wouldn't feed into their delusions.

How do they effect "normal" people on everyday life? They don't. Equality between sexes of any kind will not affect the normal person at all, so why would you care other than wanting to force your opinion and belief on other people?

Do you know what else isn't a choice? Being born male. Do you know what else isn't a choice? Being born female. Being transgender, lesbian, gay, whatever is one person's personal identity. Why does it mater so much to you that you'd just classify it as a mental illness? It doesn't affect you in the slightest; just let the person live their life.

I do agree with you here, it doesn't fucking matter what bathroom people go in; it's just a bathroom-- you go in there and take a shit or piss and leave.

>Reducing all the worlds issues into a binary choice between being treating trans people like humans or building a space elevator.
You know you can do both right?

Did you even comprehend the analogy in there?

>new laws
No, it's conservatives clowns who are changing the laws. Once upon a time, say, oh, 2 years ago, Trans men went to mens bathrooms and transwomen went to women's bathrooms. And no one ever cared because guess what happens in bathrooms - people shit and piss and clean their hands afterwards.

But no. NOW TRANS PEOPLE ARE IN OUR BATHROOMS AND WE HAVE TO STOP THIS BY SENDING THEM TO THE OTEHR BATHROOM WHERE THEY'LL BE OUT OF PLACE! THAT'S A GOOD IDEA SOMEHOW THANKS REPUBLICANS

Oh no, you're going to literally piss off everyone in this thread because they're full of authoritarian conservitives--

prepareforonslought.wav

Its not a big deal, but every single battle in the culture war must be fought. Never let them win without a fight.

No. Too much stupid for me to ever understand.

Disagrees with it
Calls it stupid

All you had to say was you disagree with it. Or am I hurting your feelings by saying people should live their lives as who they want to be?

My issue is that all of these highschools and colleges are now being blackmailed into this shit with federal grant money. In Obama's America, a 16 year old boy in Chicago can tell his teacher he is actually a girl. Without any questions asked, paperwork, anything, now 16 year old boy can SHOWER, pee, and play sports with females. I dont have kids, but that is beyond cucked.

There is already equality between sexes. The bathroom situation is going to directly affect normal people when they have children and another adult "identifying" as another gender is in there with their children. Aome adults will be uncomfortable as well. Why is 0.3% of the us population given preference over 99.7% of the population and any concerns or dissent met with oppression?

The definition of mental illness is "a condition which causes serious disorder in a person's behaviour or thinking.".

Someone believing that they're the opposite sex, no matter how strongly, is going directly against reality.

Therefore, mental illness.

Try your fee-fee shit all you want, but the truth doesn't care.

A car isn't the same as your chromosomes, fuckwit. Here's a better analogy.

Your car is legally registered as a personal vehicle weighing 2 tons and having a passenger capacity of 5 people. It has a 1.5 litre engine in it with 6 cylinders attached in a V type organization.

You attempt to gain access to an Formula 1 competition with this vehicle, and they promptly tell you to get fucked because you simply do not have a car capable of running in this race.

Instead of realizing this and leaving, you begin causing a massive ruckus that ends with your vehicle painted red and blue with a large wing made of cardboard stuck at the back.

Your car is simply not fit to go into a Formula 1 race, no matter how you swing it.

When I was 16 I got a hand job from a transgirl who was 14 while living in a temporary DCFS youth shelter.
Just a little piece of anecdotal story of my fucked up youth :)

No really. It's one of the stupidest things I've ever read. You made it all up. Men don't drive blue cars.
Men think they can become women and they can't. Ever.
You make up more lies and deceive them.
Stupid.

How you know his dick size tho?

Sounds awsome

It's called a distraction to keep you distracted from a real issue. Like looking into the policies of the current Presidential candidates so you can make an informed choice for example.

>so why would you care other than wanting to force your opinion and belief on other people?

Nothing wrong with this, they're doing the same to us after all.

meh, it's more fun to fuck with them: okcupid.com/profile/screw-flanders?cf=recently_visited_home,profile_quickview

About 1% of the population is psychopaths. Should we recognize their issues and release the ones locked up because they just can't help themselves and we are oppressing them? 0.3% of the population shouldn't have such a big effect on our lives by bringing in new laws to pander to them

I roleplay with one, they're pretty nice to be honest. I don't get the problem or the fuss, they're ridiculously rare too.

Dear god...so confused

>I roleplay with one, they're pretty nice to be honest. I don't get the problem or the fuss, they're ridiculously rare too.

>thinks trannies are collectable

Airline pilot checking in.

We have one at my airline (still looks like a man albeit one with hips). Southwest Airlines has a full blown one, post op.

What I find ridiculous is:

We have medical exams twice a year. If I say "doc sometimes I wake up feeling sad and depressed", he pulls my medical for a minimum of one year. Yup, no flying for a year minimum. Id be forced to take meds, see multiple shrinks and constantly evaluated before they might give me back my medical certificate and let me go flying again.

However, a middle aged man (which is what most airline pilots are) can walk into his doc and say "doc I think I'd be happier if I was a woman" and then subject himself to artificial hormone treatments and insanely invasive plastic surgery and he is still deemed fit to fly.

It's a fucking mental illness and yet airlines are too afraid to say anything out of fear of litigation.

Rant over.

Gotta catch 'em all user

Because it used to be 4-5 gays and that was bad. now we have metropolitans full of gays and 4-5 trannies. we need to nip this