Sup, I'm learning to skate on my own

Sup, I'm learning to skate on my own.

Any tips? easy tricks? Already know how to ollie and manual (badly, but...).

And how do I brake? I ussualy use my back foot to do it, but in some situations like downhill it doesn't do much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVDQ0Twszww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

powerslide to slow down

super easy

if you can revert you can pslide

youtube.com/watch?v=DVDQ0Twszww

Learn a shove it, fairly easy

Push around with your front foot on the back bolts for a while to get used to the counter weight. Really helps when learning how to catch a kickflip. ect.

How old is you ?

Learn shove-it first, then ollie

If you skate park learn to drop in regular and switch. It helps with dexterity and being ambidextrous.

Watch a shit ton of skating videos and see how they do their tricks. Highly recommend alien workshop photosynthesis, TWS cinematographer project, stay gold, Dylans gravis part. nike sb chronicals 1.

Keep going at your ollies, once you get that solid pop and height you're good. Heelflips are easier to land than kickflips. Learn front side shove-it's, a but trickier than regular shovs but definitely worth it. Going downhill? You Re going to have to slam your foot down until you can slow down like you already do.

Practice at 1am every friday and saturday in the middle of freeways and ghettos until you can do the monster cookie pinwheel

I'd say the best way is to first learn board control, so just messing around trying random things, skating ramps so you get comftable on the board. After your abit along your gonna have to decide weather you want to learn street or vert first

Just learn no complys and body varials and remember to cuff your pants and you'll be trendy on instagram

This and only this

Can't forget the neon camo as well and the occasional crossfoot

tbh, How the FUCK do you actually make an ollie ? when i used to skate, I was good in the half pipe, but ironicly never managed to do a ollie.

>pop
>slide your front foot up
>board should come up

Good in half pipe but can't Ollie fuck off nigger

butt FUCKING mad i see, Is this you in the webm mate?