Redditcore

OK. I wanna know what makes a movie/show reddit tier or redditcore in your opinion since you use the term so much.
Deadpool or Rick and Morty are often described this way and I recognize them as such, but what are the specific tropes or "signals" that make anything qualify for reddit tier?

ITT: We describe to an obvious marketer how better to market to us without getting called out for being completely wack and out of touch

deadpool>any modern capeshit.

Anything popular is reddit

leddit literally just means accessible so basically and any every comedy.

any humour that seems borderline childish and is based on pop culture references

Everyone on Sup Forums thinks you have to shitpost every day.
Brush your teeth a shitposter.
Go to sleep a shitposter.

Why is R&M reddit tier?

reddit=pleb=cuck.
It means something is inherently worthless yet liked by masses who happen to be extremely liberal and illusionned about the way things are.

Deadpool is not reddit though.

I've seen it called reddit several times, mainly for reasons similar to these

Sup Forums used to like this trash unironically and it's reddit humor personified.

Redditors are failed normies. Really everything is clear once you see them from this viewpoint.

That's for example why they love capeshit so much because they want to get superheros and strong and important and get the girl but they don't want to put in the work. Or why they hate cunny so much: If they bash on socially unacceptable stuff they feel they can cling onto normieness and gain social status.

so Sup Forums hates anything new? lmao

"Reddit" on Sup Forums means "based on mainstream internet culture".
Facebook is too grounded in the real social world to be "internet culture" and obscure meme and niches are not "mainstream culture".
If it is mainstream and comes from the internet, it's Reddit.

Memes are reddit when they become popular.
Mainstream humor is reddit if it came from internet trends.

This is the correct, perfect, serious answer.

Also /r/ing the /r9k/ chart. That makes it pretty clear.

deadpool's humor is not really "childish". They made an effort and actually managed, in my opinion, to be ironic yet not seem pretentious or just be unfunny.

Others may not agree though, even though I'm right

The ryan reynolds additions were amusing but it was a generic boring superhero movie at its core.

See these posts for examples of redditors

shut up reddit.
you're wanted somewhere else:
>>>r/Cuckold

>I bet Amy Schumer made this

what's a reddit?

>mindless tripe that manchildren watch to fit in

Asking for explanation on why someone holds an opinion is now reddit.

Newfag pls go, you don't fit in.

what really bothers me is that memelords redditors like this guy now call anything and everything reddit, making it loose its meaning.
Soon reddit won't mean anything anymore just like kino lost its meaning.
Fucking memelords spergs, I tell you.

It never meant anything

I don't know if you're talking about reddit or kino but both had a meaning, yes.

Seann William Scott should been Deadpool.

No. The failed normie one obv

Go to bed Sean

No, both are shitposting memes

Know what drives me fucking crazy about Deadpool?

All those missed opportunities to reference other Reynolds films. I think it might've be a rights issue though.

>reddit=pleb=cuck

I dont think you know how equivalency works man

After carefully analyzing and collecting data solely on Sup Forums -and after of course filtering out the occasional trolling- I present you with the definition of "reddit" this site has.

It means stating the obvious.

You're welcome and may delete the thread now. And congratulations- you're not 'new' anymore.

Somebody here certainly knows his way around reddit...

But.. That's basically 4ch- oooohhhhh

Basically anything that panders to Reddit userbase and their shitty safe humour.

>It means stating the obvious.

That... actually makes sense

I think if you combine these you actually end up with a sound definition of what 'reddit' means.

No, both became shitpost memes.

I remmember my first day on Sup Forums, 3 years ago. I saw people talking about kino and asked someone what it meant. He answered very politely and intellegibly that kino referred to an audio-visual media free from the usual restrictions of flicks, movies and films. Namely plot, a timeline, realism and so on. (He explained it a thousand times better than I could but I don't remmember all that he said). He gave me an example which was Dog Star Man.
He explained the difference between a flick, a movie, a film and a piece of kino very nicely.
Sup Forums was so nice back then.

He was trolling you.

Saving this pasta

No