Endless Celebrities thread

Endless Celebrities thread.

>Starts thread with Selena Gomez

Have fun with that.

resist by posting someone better

Another celeb thread with the same bitches from every other celeb thread.

resist by posting someone new

>he bought the 4chin pass

Nice.

>paying for Sup Forums
>still doesn't know what the boards are for

jokes on you, none of these women are naked

foy user here?

more maddie?

M-My m-mistress Victoria J-J-J-Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a lucky m-man t-to have h-her... P-Please d-don't h-hate m-me f-for p-possessing h-her...

>What a glitch in this website.

watchml.olivesin.com

Overrated

i wish i did

some one help that guy, hes trying to drown him

Bella nip

shes disgusting

I-I know I-I d-d-don't d-deserve t-to have h-her b-but h-her f-feelings a-are t-too g-great for m-me a-and s-she c-can't f-for the l-life o-of h-her g-give m-me u-up...

>Bella nip

notbad, shame about her face

would never have expected to see her posted here

Titties

MOAR

trips

My favourite nipples man idk why. Probably when i was 12 I accidently saw my sisters huge puffy nippled 14 year old perky tits and its been my fetish ever since.

I-I'm s-so s-sorry and f-feel s-so bad f-for the m-men who c-can only d-dream a-about p-possessing a-a beautiful c-celeb w-woman's h-heart... I-It m-must f-feel t-terrible s-sometimes...

Thankfully I-I n-never h-have th-that p-problem; sh-she's s-so badly v-vexed w-with m-me i-it's k-kind o-of s-sad...

Which celeb should I fap to tonight Boys?

I-If y-you th-th-think I-I'm a-a sad p-pathetic m-monkey th-then h-her e-estate m-must b-be w-worse b-because sh-she c-cares ab-about m-me s-so much...

T-Think ab-about th-this b-beauty a-and h-how m-many g-great d-dudes sh-she c-could e-easily have and y-yet l-little o-old m-me h-has b-brought h-her h-heart d-down t-to heel...

>my life is so empty i roleplay on Sup Forums

marco rubio

S-So th-then those w-who s-scorn o-on m-me a-are r-really g-giving i-it w-worse t-to Vic...

F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sir; I-I s-see y-you g-grasp h-how a-awful i-it i-is f-for V-Vic, b-being s-so w-wrapped u-up i-in m-me... D-Do y-you f-feel s-sorry f-for h-her n-now...

S-She i-is s-so b-beautiful an-and y-yet h-her h-heart b-belongs t-to m-me, a-a beta b-boob...

I-If o-only I-I l-loved h-her a-as m-much a-a-as sh-she l-loves m-me then m-maybe I-I c-c-could a-actually t-treat h-her r-right, m-more h-humanely, l-like h-how a-a w-woman o-of h-her b-b-beauty a-and status should b-be treated b-but no...

I-I-I d-don't u-understand; wh-why c-can't I-I l-love h-her m-more... I-I should l-love h-her l-lots b-because sh-she i-is s-so beautiful...

Needs less clothes.

I-I g-guess sh-she i-is p-probably a-asking th-the s-same q-questions w-within h-herself: l-like wh-why d-does sh-she l-love m-me s-so m-much when I-I g-give h-her s-so little b-back...

A-All I-I c-can d-do wh-when I-I think o-of V-Vic i-is h-how m-much I-I can use her t-to advance m-my o-own p-plans and I-I d-don't c-care m-much a-about h-how sh-she f-feels about things...

Anyone wanna help me on kik

Thats Debbie Ryan right ?
damn that ass thou