Not Greek/10

hello paki

Almost a full potato, whoa

10gorillion% white

Halogroup also

Serbian and something else?

hello slavic brother :)

Both parents are from Poland

Have no idea about anything else. Just that my dads family Apparently came from "the north" before settling in Poland

>serbian
He is WAY to east european to be serbian. Flip Balkan and east european in his results and you'll get a serb

inbred/10

His halogroup is also a nordic one so it makes sense

Cześć bracie

Where can i find this wicked test?

Explains the north euro bit. Someone from the Balkans must have moved up to Poland too

23 and me, ancestry, and some other services.

23 and me gives health results too

thanks

those DNA tests are not very accurate

Balkans is south, yugoslavia area. I have absolutely no idea of that part, never heard of anyone from the south in my family.

The dads side of the family makes sense though. Story is they were wealthy northen people who bought a chateau in Poland a long time ago

unless the irish were less than 50 individuals at some point it doesn't make any sense to conclude that

>more iberian than english
the memes are true

Yeah but I was thinking maybe like a Serbian grandfather or grandmother

How much did you paid for this?

Juden!

also this

why not?

100% go-back-to-the-shitty-republic-that-vomited-your-ilk-forth

How are you at horseback archery?

Never rode a horse, but when we did archery in highschool gym class many years ago I was one of the best in the class, and I wasnt athletic back then

>Just that my dads family Apparently came from "the north"

Even in more modern groups, where in Poland they are from is irrelevant since Poland lost land to the USSR and gained German land it created a huge migration clusterfuck which is also why they don't have true regional dialects like other European countries.

if somehow I manage to pay a minimum wage for this and comprove that I have Sephardi Jewshish ancestry. Do you guys think I can use it to get passport from Portugal or Israel?

My grandma used to tell this stories about her grandparents fleeing from Portugal because they were jews, but I have no real evidence other than her birth certificate.

I just don't wanna rot in Brazil forever. I'm ok with anywhere but here.

it's $100. so probably whatever that is in brazilbux

rate, lads

t. Seamus

My H.S. stupidly had archery facing the bottom of a hill. The top of the hill plateued to 15 feet of trees flowed by the parking lot.

We all went English longbow men and increased the angle till the arrows rained into the parking lot. Seriously the gym teachers were nieve or incompetent.

>90%

disgusting

nice
nice
decent

>t. onibler

They don't ship to brazil tho. There's a brazilian lab running the exact same test bur it costs like $300 or roughly 900 brazilbux

>Oy Vey 8% Jewish

well its not that exact like there no gene for a country and people have tests on people with the same DNA and gotten different results

What dna tester is better?

>8% jew as brit

>me. 2% as a polak

This is really crazy considering we were the welfare house of the jews for years

Why would you ever give your DNA to some Jewish company?

i liek jooz
do u liek jooz?

KHAN'D

WE WUZ EASTERN YUROS AN SHEIT
VERY nice.