I still miss him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sfVoBfHfmE
youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg
youtube.com/watch?v=d9jBhZ_SZ5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what kind of asshole quits a tv series after 1 season

RIP andy, you were my boy

>those news bits about how he was getting better.
>except he wasn't

The ones with asshole cancer

Ashur did nothing wrong.

>That fucking ending credits in the Spartacus finale
It's still my favorite series finale of all time.

when naevia killed him is when the show started crumbling

>Spartacus died on 9/11

Sheeeeeit.

F

the show was goat with him as the lead. It instantly turned to shit once he was gone.

Season 1 and the spin-off after 1 were goat the rest is trash.
F

She legit ruined the show for me. Her new actress didn't help either. Though the show was pretty obviously going downhill writing wise towards the end anyway. I guess they killed off Ashur because after all that build up and development, they didn't know what to do with him. I did watch the finale though, It was satisfying as fuck see her get killed by based Caesar.

It was a pretty stupid way to have him go out, but the final season was still great. Those final couple of episodes were an amazing rollercoaster of emotions.
Also, skipping past Naevia's scenes on my rewatch made it infinitely more enjoyable.

Crassus, his son and Caesar saved the show desu

what is this why is my frenchfu crying

wheres the fucking documentary

Blue is the Warmest Color press conference, she was just emotional about how draining the whole experience was

My cock rages on!

>its a spartacus thread

why the FUCK did spartacus end his waifu career on that fatfuck chipmunk looking roman whore when he had access to so many other prime qts?

I never cry, but I shed little bitch tears to the series finale. Admittedly I was drunk off my ass from the Spartacus drinking game, but still

Posting best Spartacus girl.

you guys should watch Shogun if you haven't, it's reminiscient of spartacus, not nearly as much action or sex though

never forget

Ashur doesn't deserve to be up there

I get people not thinking S2 and 3 were quite the same level as S1 and GotA.
However, I don't see how you can't still find it awesome with the god tier moments like that fucking sword grab - that was that tightest shit. Especially the last 3-4 episodes of the final season are amazing, but all the season have god tier season finales.

Shut it, whore

Ashur was the most powerful Gladiator of them all

i always start looking through my spartacus folders to find that pic with the ass up there

but i can never find it again...

He was a fag in the context of the show, but entertaining to watch

This IMO is still the greatest thing Sup Forums has ever produced. Comfy live threads used to be a goldmine of good OC

final season was ok because of based caesar and crassus

season 3 (or 2, if you don't want to count gota as a season) was dogshit though. muh naevia, ashur's death, and that faggot glaber still being the main antagonist. there was practically nothing good about it outside of oenomaus' storyline.

Out of my way, old hag.

Caesar and Crassus were based in season 3.

Definitely the weakest season, but it still had its moments.
The arena happening episode was great, and I loved seeing all the Roman scheming, especially Glaber going full villain mode after being cucked and bullied by everyone.

He was actually a decent fighter as shown here when he took out a group of Glaber's men.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sfVoBfHfmE

Too bad we never saw him fight that often because of his injury. And that Naevia "fight" doesn't count, even if he killed her Crixus would have immediately jumped in and killed him.They just wanted to kill him off at that point.

Did that documentary ever get released?

maybe if he didn't do that cool spin move he could have stabbed him

The ones who think that they're STARS after getting some attention on a fucking TV show aka MORONS!!!FACT!!!

post more weebums

I have a couple lying around.

only thing I miss
it was fairly low tier series

Woops, that was missing the money shot..

the best thing was the creative swear words, jupiters cock

Whats the drinking game?

BLOOD RAINS DOWN FROM AN ANGRY SKY
MY COCK RAGES ON
MY COCK RAGES ON

>mfw i got the hd webm of that scene

Words fall from mouth as shit from ass

It's been so long that I don't remember all the rules, but it was meant to get you drunk as soon as possible. So it was a lot of ridiculous stuff like

>When someone says Spartacus, take a drink
>When someone dies, take a drink
>When someone takes an extra dozen words to say something simple, take a drink
>When there is a slo-mo yelling scene, take a drink
>When something absolutely crazy happens, like Caesar getting assraped, finish your drink

Fucking hell, you must get blind drunk even following half this shit.

Good lord.

Yeah thats too much shit
How about just every time the God's spread check and ram cock in ass?

We had the rules written on a white board. The whole point was to get drunk and be loud and obnoxious, since we had to be quiet while watching Game of Thrones with the bigger group

That said, the last 40 minutes of the series finale was silent except for the quiet sobs of the five of us who got way too drunk way too early and couldn't handle our shit.

tl;dr if you ever watch the show with friends it makes for a great time

What happened to that scifi show the showrunner wanted to make

What was the last spartacus love intrests name? She had this horrible plastic surgeon cat face that really didn't fit the roman period.

Canceled, as he went on to take over Daredevil and Pacific Rim 2

every day brother.

F

Oh well

>pacific rim 2

Nice

As I understand it he's also the reason Bernthal's Punisher was so good and wants to be in charge of the Punisher series

He died of cancer dick,

>Punisher series

>tfw you'll never butt fuck your harem of qts while your wife masturbates with glee
Times were so much simpler back then

I googled her and she was 25 in spartacus... Jesus christ that plastic surgery made her look like 40

Life is truly suffering

Unless you were a slave of course.

make the girls ask for spit

also the girl is the only slave i remember besides the side characters

I forgot Darken Rahl was in this

>Ceasar spin-off never ever

I watched Legend of the Seeker after Spartacus and I found it pretty humorous how he was also the big bad there.
Also seeing many of the same characters and extras was kinda fun.

This was the greatest scene though. That short moment when hes taunting her, knowing he will always be better.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg
This is the sound she should have made.

Why are Sam Raimi produced tv-show always so BASED?

Most of them have that decent blend of campy action, fun and comfy.

Were they both filmed in New Zealand or something?

I've noticed a lot of Spartacus actors also end up in the CW super hero shows

name?

Why haven't you posted it hoarder?

NSFW

he's scared of getting banned on a board whose front page is full of BBC and scat

Because nobody owes you anything.

Sybil, Gannicus fuck buddy from the blizzard. Their fans created quite the collection of beautiful songs with clips.
youtube.com/watch?v=d9jBhZ_SZ5k

Why would he even need her spit, I would've just licked it & gave it a thorough tongue bath myself.

what happened with Gannicus' actor?

he's in a show called wolf creek

is it gud

He could be Jimmy kemmels' twin

>underwear in the bath

Take a closer look.

I really couldn't watch Spartacus, it became so stupid and ridiculous and the gladiators were basically super heroes with a kill to death ratio of 400 to 1 against trained Roman soldiers.

Imma need the sauce on this m8

lol he has gyno

but you could be part of the fun

>92 replies and 29 images
>no mention of good Solonius

by Jupiter's cock how can one forget such a memorable name ?

I love how Batiatus used to contemptuously drag out his name when talking about him.
>SEEWLOWNIEUUSSS

he was a good friend

Caesar vs Gannicus vs Theokoles vs Spartacus

Who comes out on top?

We do