WHITES BTFO YET AGAIN

WHITES BTFO YET AGAIN

streamable.com/chaq

HOW CAN ONE RACE BE THIS BTFO??

What was he saying when the dude hit him?

I like how there wasn't any sort of altercation until the chimp chimped

He was basically daring the bouncer to hit him, those fuckers don't ever let an opportunity like that go.

Sucker punching, what a surprise

>looking right at him
>asked him to swing
>sucker punch

Dude, that was a fucking straight-up knock-out. Holy shit, I watched that like 10 times to see the connection.

more fight videos, pl0x

Okay

could the white dude get charged for murder?

Lol that nigger got keked

>250 pound 6'2 black ape vs 140 pound 5'8 White guy
YEAH, WHITES BTFO AGAIN.

Dude, he's joking. Relax.

Why do they all fucking lift him up? If you get smashed like that, let them settle for a bit. If he doesn't get up just call an ambulance.

>arms crossed
>talking to a woman
>gets sucker punched by a guy whose job it is to punch people.

I watched your video and the drunk idiot was just talking. While the nigger got triggered. Niggers always chimp out. Whites BTFO more like chimps keep chimping.

Technically the guy could consent to getting punched in the face but there would have to be a waiver written up by a professional legal expert. Not just some fucking dare. We never even heard him clearly consent to being punched.

That bouncer could easily wind up with criminal or civil cases for doing that. I'm surprised that he did it. He's a big man. He should know that if he punches little, sweatpants-wearing faggots on concrete that he could kill one of them.

>Bignig suckpunches smaller white man
>WE WUZ KANGS DEATH TO DAH WHITE MAN DON NEED NO REASON TO KO A CRACKER
>bignig gets charged with aggrevated battery from attack
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY HONOR STUDEN JUS TRYING TO GET DEM SCHOOL SUPPLIES ITS THE WHITE BOIS FAULT!

honestly most American blacks should be sterilized.

All Whites quick!! Damage Control! Damage Controlll!

>Be drunk idiot that can't even stand straight
>Denied access to fine drinking and dining establishment by gentleman door man
>Make suggestion to door man
>If you can hit me but you miss i will be allowed inside
>Loses
>Isn't let inside
>Fails to find a woman because he is not allowed inside
>Manlet fails to reproduce
Everything worked out better then expected.

dont underestimate how dumb niggers are

Bouncers aren't legally allowed to hit people are they? Safe to assume this nog gonna get fired and taken to court?

and people say racism isn't rampant in america

Notice how no black ever really stays around and always 'suddenly' attacks. This is why you shouldnt let your guard down around them, always assume they'll punch you in the head (because thats what they do).
Best thing to do? Train yourself to be able to stand after a good punch, to get up and keep fighting. Blackout? Okay, just remember to get up and keep fighting afterwards. See the guy that knocked you out? Kill him.
-
Ofcourse, its all easy behind a keyboard, then again it is actually that simple. The nigger giving the punch would've killed him and walked away in the same heartbeat, its only logical another should do the same to him. Go for the eyes, the throat, dont wait around and strike first. When your 'enemy' is down, keep at it, rip his throat apart and show it to his friends.

>Seizure
>CPR

Atta boy