Somebody wants to fight me later today. They're much bigger and they'll probably win

Somebody wants to fight me later today. They're much bigger and they'll probably win...
What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOv6RVpE4RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont fight them or hit their dick.

you go for their dick
the point of a fight is to win, not fight honorably
throw dirt in their eyes or something then take them down

pocket sand,
or join me in my 1 hour ultra fighting training course for only $29,99!

Kick them in the dick and bite their ear off. Or if you want to look really crazy, their dick off.

Straight Punch's and don't stop till you on top of them beating they're face in

try to poke their eyes out

Take a chicken to the fight

Dont go. Peer pressured or not..
Or just go pay some biggrr nigger 50 bucks to shiv him

Post your biceps and we'll judge

younger me would tell you to do your best
now that i'm older, i'll tell you to fight your dirtiest.

1. Face them. Delaying it prolongs the fear which is the mightier weapon.

2. What do you need: to prove yourself or make them go away? Do you like violence?

Or get really crazy and bite your own dick off. This will scare most attackers away.

>record the assault
>sue them
>laugh as they have a violent criminal conviction on record now and nobody will hire them

know a guy who did this. he won, and his dick grew back bigger. it's a win-win

>Step 1: Weapons
>Step 2: play Sabaton (or the metal version of Shadilay)
>Step 3: shout REEEEEEEEEEE! (Or Deus Vult)
>Step 4: dry their mixture of tears and blood from your pants

I'm tempted to kick him in the balls but everyone will call me a faggot for weeks. I'd prefer some strategy that will win but not make everyone hate me

Press the action button to perform
CQC

also kick in the balls anyone who hates you later

Make fun of them for not being able to control their emotions and call them a child.

Get ass kicked.

Continue to make fun of them for not being able to control themselves.

Make the nickname baby-boy stick by using fake facebook accounts to make fun of them on group pages

Take self defense classes and keep pushing the baby boy narrative

Eventually they will fight you again, this time kick their ass. As they're crying say something along the lines of "I guess that's why they call you baby boy"

youtube.com/watch?v=iOv6RVpE4RY

>Do this
>They get scared and leave

You're fucked

Kek, your fucked dude

If you go you'll get your ass kicked, that's the arm of someone who's never done manual labor. Why do they want to fight you?

Ok.
Follow this guy's advice:
Either put up camera(s) where you're meeting them or have a friend (if you even have friends) record for you
When they arrive tell them explicitly that you don't wanna fight. THEN be as verbal as you possibly can. This is your chance to get everything off your chest, lay it out thick.

You're gonna get beat on, but that's also a rush, you will feel great knowing that each punch they land will hit them economically 100x harder afterwards. Scream like a pussy on fire and croak up in weird gollum like positions. This is your time to shine.

OFC post results here and claim fame.

consider bringing a shotgun

How old are you.
Also if you're in the Oslo area me and some friends of mine can help you for 500 bucks mate

Try to defuse the situation verbally and if that doesn't work fight defensively, also make sure to record the entire encounter. If the footage is show to the police or in court it will show that you are the victim and that you did not want to fight

Dude that isn't even muscles
That's fat
You're fucked

>Implying you and your friends won't just beat open up instead and steal his money
If you're from Europe there's 90 percent chance you're a sandnigger

Don't fight unless you have to. I personally wouldn't do it even if it meant I would be made fun-of.

If you MUST fight, then try to go for weak spots: nuts and eyes.

Bring a knife or something else that is easy to hide just incase the enemy is cowardly enough to pull out his own knife.

If you have a 0% chance of winning, then consider Hope this helps.

Make sure the other guy throws the first punch

>Thank you java for this perfect aligment

watchix.photo-frame.com

Most guys fight topless to not get dragged or something.
Go one step further and get completely naked in front of your opponent. The crow might laugh at you but also at your opponent for running away, being the little bitch he is.

sucker punch him immediately, aim for the nose, as hard as you can

you'll drop him

dodge him. if you're smaller you need less energy to move, so as long as you can evade his punches long enough he'll wear himself out and then you can go in and kick his ass

Isnt it the jaw that knocks people out?

> dodge him
Nigga this isn't anime, OP can't just straight up go to them without ever having fought in his life and barely having muscles and dodge those punches like Kishou Arima

bring a circuit tester and stab in his sides and legs.
i would hit with my right and stab with the left hand

>Get him on the ground asap
>Get on top of him pinning his arms
>Punch his head until he starts twitching or until you're tired
>¿?¿
>Prophet

It may not be dignified, but aim for the nuts. Or go full-on psycho.

Learn how to fight. This is not the last time this will happen in your life... I mean, unless he kills you.

just fight him. You wont be seen as a pussy and getting in a fight actually hurts a lot less than youd think

>retired professional school bully fighter here
I'm assuming you're underage so listen up, I got a few pointers for you from experience from years ago.
>just because he's bigger doesn't mean he's a better fighter, stay calm and plan your moves, he'll most likely be so full of himself and retarded enough to just charge in and wave his arms around. Be smart and go in when you see an opening
>run around a bit to exhaust him
>when he starts to breathe heavily run towards him
now here is where things get a little tricky
>pull down his pants and start sucking on his dick
>your dignity is nowhere to be found at that point so enter turbo suction mode
>he's confused and a traumatic event is being developed in his mind that will later cause a panic attack (ptsd)
>once you're done sucking, spit the cum on his mouth while its still open in disbelief of what you've just done
>cry while running back home
>go to bed and curl up into fetal position until you drown yourself to sleep
>wake up and pretend it was a dream
I'm afraid its the only way OP, it worked for me but I was called "The Polisher" until I graduated (I assume its because I polished his knob to sexually questioning degree).
I'm not gay tho, good luck

if you want to win a fight you'll need to do some training, not ask a bunch of neckbeards a few hours before. your best bet is to run away.

Punch them in the throat, I'm talking right in the Adam's apple. This will stun them for a couple seconds, so take the opentunity to punch them really hard in the jaw to knock them out, or get them in a choke hold and force them to submit and/or knock them out

im a correction officer in nyc my advice is grow a pair of balls

hit the balls than punch the head learn boxing to defend your head and torso you will have to learn how to dodge you might be smaller but you will be more flexible in a fight

>it's gay so it's funny
do your homework

kys faggot

If they have a girlfriend around. Steeze on them.They need to maintain that shit.

Underage

Dont go with this guy OP! With me you can learn hyperfighting in 10minutes for 15.99.

fucking retard, he isn't mayweather

sand in the pocket, throw at his face, his instincts is covering his face, you aim straight for his balls as hard as you can, he'll go down, and then you tickle his nose hair with your shoes, American History X -style
profit

An assbeating isn't that bad.
>there are no rules
>biting, scratching, kicking are all viable techniques.
>Most say aim for the nose, I say, straight for the balls, then pummel the shit out of him.
>step on his feet

Fuck the assholes who take about being fair. This isn't a WCBA boxing event, this shit ain't sanctioned. A fight is about subjugating your enemy, a wise man would use all the tools he has at his disposal to accomplish that goal.

Don't do what I did which is fall for the fisticuffs. They throw a gay kick out of their fat guts 2 seconds after they put up the fisticuffs. Steeze on them until they come at you. You can't really attack people with fisticuffs.

punch them in the nose or stomach out of the blue

Buy a gun. Guns are the answer to all your anime problems!

Ever been popped in the nose? You can't see shit and your hands are automatically drawn to your face.

Bring a lead pipe

He wants to fight you, insult him until you see that he only WANTS to.