Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
It's me and Roxy. This is going to be my last time talking about her. She's tired. And I don't want to keep her here any longer than she wants to be here.. She's been a really good dog. Her brother Jasper and her sister Julie can tell something's wrong. Jasper is very confused. He's had roxy with him his whole life. They spend every day together outside. Then they come in and sleep together. I'm worried about him. A vet tech is here to put her down. Thanks for caring over the last three days. It means a lot to both of us. Roxy says Goodnight.

So sorry, user

It's awful shit user, sorry to hear.

sorry roxy

> she's tired

maybe she needs to sleep before you fucking kill her.

Fuck u user, i didnĀ“t come here to cry.

She did. All night. She slept with her brother and sister. My family got together and watched a dumb animated movie and hung out for a while. She slept through the night for the most part.

if she's awake now shes fine /thread

Sorry to here that user, it's always hard to see them go. I wish they had the life span of a human, they really are part of the family.

Rest in peace Roxy, I feel you Sup Forumsro dogs are loyal people not so much thats why it kills when they have to go

you are a thoughtless insensitive cruel fucktard and all of your dogs should be taken away.
the fact that you knowingly let this poor animal suffer for days because you are going to miss her proves you care only of yourself.
you should have had her euthanized to ease her suffering.
if you cant afford to care for her properly then you should definitely not have more of them.
those poor remaining siblings of hers are going to face a similar fate at your hands.
you should be treated the same when you are ill as well.
left to die in misery and pain without aid because someone will miss you.
go fuck yourself you selfish degenerate prick.

by the way,
this is by definition animal cruelty

Did you even read the post?
Or did you get a sentence in and get bored and post, moving on to the next thread because the new thread every thirty seconds is the only thing new enough to keep your attention for longer than a fleeting moment?
Or perhaps you simply intentionally wish to be a complete fucktard despite reading the whole post, looking only to further the suffering of one mourning his soon to be gone pet and beloved friend?
Perhaps you're envious of the company and loyalty he received from and gave this animal? Knowing you'll never have anything close, because you don't have the patience or intelligence to train or earn trust of even a hamster or mouse, let alone a creature like this, likely more intelligent than you.
Fuck if I weren't drunk you'd make me mad, because you know what? I WISH I felt as close to ANY living thing as OP did with this animal, faggot as he may be.
Fuck you, shitposting piece of shit. This thread is not for your kind. Yet here you are.

>longer than she wants to be here
>Implying any dog would ever want to die
You're just a selfish bitch that would rather murder an innocent animal than care for it like you promised you would when you became its owner

Ur retarted

She's dying friend. That's just the way of life. We all live and we all die. It's much better to pass quietly in sleep than to die shitting yourself, confused, in pain, and being driven insane by the toxin build up in your own mind. I know my choice is the right one.

yes I read the whole post, the dog was in kidney failure and he didn't have any money to treat it, further proof he doesn't deserve them since he cant properly take care of them.
as far as being jealous, I am not
I currently have 5 dogs of different breeds that were rescued from ugly situations and are more than lovingly cared for by me because since they give me unconditional love, I give it back by keeping them healthy and safe and being certain I can afford all levels of care for them as I do my children.
the fact he has the siblings means he is carelessly allowing the dogs to breed and he cannot afford them,
further proof they should be taken away since neglect is abuse

No pain. We made sure of that. She was confirmed to be dying by the vet yesterday evening by a blood panel and a handful of other tests. She's 10. Which is old for a doberman. She lived a long happy life. I'm sorry you find it difficult to let go of things. But to be frank you're simply wrong. If you've been on Sup Forums the last bit you'd know that the last two days have been spent trying everything possible to save her life.

>Thank you java for this perfect aligment

watchix.photo-frame.com

Not actual brothers and sisters numbnuts. Just the jack Russell (15) and the Red Heeled (6) that are members of the family.

Also you evidently didn't do much reading. Seeing as you can't seem to remember that Roxy is a girl. Have a good life. I wish the best, you grandiloquent cock thistle

sad sad sad

i don't want to live in this world

This guy