Gf wants to bang Sup Forums. How do i not end up a two pump chump my first time having sex?

Gf wants to bang Sup Forums. How do i not end up a two pump chump my first time having sex?

SPOILER: if you have to ask Sup Forums for advice on getting laid, you're not getting laid

fuck off with this cringe, you lonely 14 year old sperg

Think of her as a guy. Unless your a closet dweller. Then you'll be a one pump gay chump

eat her out and make her cum once or twice first, then it wont matter if you are a two pump chump.

Checked

Nice trips. You'll have to explain what your talking about to OP

ITT: Lonely teenage boys pretend to give sex advice to lonely teenage boy who pretends to need it.

Use a condom. You will cum in 3 seconds but dont let her know. Hop off the bed and pull her to the edge and play with her. While shes distracted rip off used condom and switch with fresh one you had hidden under bed. Go back at it and you will be a champ.

I've always been a round 2,3,4 kinda guy.

Alternatively have her suck you off before sex.

Y'all are giving this guy advice like he has a clue what you're talking about. Draw stick figures.

it's your first time, don't take it too hard if you fuck it up

practice makes perfect

Dont think about what's going on when you're doing it, I had that problem. My first fuck was a petit little cutie with a pussy tighter than a sailors knot.

Jesus. If he has to explain then there really is no hope.

Everybody has a first time. Just make sure it's not the last time. No pressure.

make sure you talk dirty to her. say stuff like, "take it all, whore" and "yeah, you like that, you fucking retard?"

itt - future Trump supporters

>LAST NUMBARS TEH SAME!!

Oh yeah, there are some real cunt destroyers in this thread for sure.

2 and 9 are not the same numbers annon

just fap like 2 hours before. you'll be hard but wont jizz for a good half hour.

congrats, op, your simple question triggered the fuck out of a wizard

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Foreveralone Station

Please explain, betafag?

Jack off the day before but not he day of. Works for me. My gf doesn't care how long I last as long as she feels good. She's never not cum, sometimes I last 3 fuckin strokes, other times I last angojr and a half. Go a few rounds and fuck her until she starts to get a bit raw.