Tfw when she is not there anymore and you keep looking your cellphone

>tfw when she is not there anymore and you keep looking your cellphone

after a breakup, did you ever try to fix things? did it work? did she regret it and came back to you?

>after a breakup, did you ever try to fix things?
A little. I am a self-hating person so will willingly be a doormat as long as they don't leave.
>did it work?
No
>did she regret it and came back to you?
No, but then neither did I expect her to.

Still miss her.

Ugh.

Learn from it and move on. You'll be much better for it.

Look user. If it's over don't try to fix it, it wont work and even if she does come back it will never be the same. just get over her and move on. seriously just move the fuck on as quickly as you can.

this

you might end up worse if you try it again with her, maybe even having to break up with her for good

Yes
Yes
Eventually after 6 months she started missing me. Shes back now.
No man inbetween otherwise it would have been a nogo

no matter how many times it happens, if I really care about the girl and the relationship it always hurts a lot.

there were other times where we were about to break up, she later messaged me saying things like "I cant get you out of my head, sorry for everything"
but this time it seems its for real. thats why I think I should try it another time.. waiting more days will only fade the relationship away

I'm actually breaking up today, we've been fighting almost constantly for over a year now, and we have been together for 3 years in total, i've tried to fix everything. but once you're done with one problem, then woila! here comes another!
My girl cant stand on her own feet, she leaning on me for the tiniest problems imaginable.
But i cant take it anymore, the JEALOUSY...
So no, it didnt work besides her parents freaks me out, they are cops and not the ''good kind'' of cops either.
My girl still wants me, she's hot and all but it doesnt matter, im getting choked i cant even hangout with my friends anymore without her calling me wondering where the fuck i am. I cant be weak anymore, if she cries, i'll let her, i wont dry her tears anymore.
We only have one life, and im not going to waste it on someone that i dont even love anymore.

>No man inbetween otherwise it would have been a nogo

Keep telling yourself that

>once you're done with one problem, then woila! here comes another!

Is your inability to spell voila one of them?

yeah I tried, it worked for a couple months, then we broke up again and I was even more devastated the second time.

Do not recommend.

Its about trust.
Yes she spook to another. Didnt kiss or sex.
Fine if a random person on the internet doesnt believe it. Lol

Her fear of being alone is driving this. She's trying to latch onto something that gave her comfort in the past in a time of uncertainty.

Disregard and move on. You're only prolonging the pain.

Yes. I did my best to prove her im worth. Came back to me and confessed in tears she tried to move on with another guy but she couldnt feel anything besides empty without me

she said me we could be together again, but it will be worse and we both know our relationship cant last forever, so it will hurt more the more time we are together.
she doesnt want to be sad so she decided to break up instead of staying together

It's the German spelling.

Well, stop telling us and tell her. Get it over with.

guess so hahaha

i did it, hellstorm incoming

Kek. You done fucked up now, nigga.

yes, well i have to see it positive, i will be laughin at this ten years from now.. or will i

Look at this Arby's roast beef flappy beat up pussy

ironically the best way to get her to come back is to work on moving on, getting over her, and no longer wanting her. Once you accomplish those things there is about a fifty fifty chance that she'll want you back at that point. Of course at that point you wont want her back anymore :p

fuck you man, why do people keep making these kind of threads?

>fuck you sincerely for reminding me once again you fucking fuck

This is the time for yourself, feels like dry skin right? Just peel it away. A change for the better. Release those demons but hold their hideous faces under the water, where memories of her exist along with the regrets. Watch what "was" become "never again". It's showing you no mercy right now. Now show it no remorse. Please follow the urge for your dream to exist user. Pursue what may never come.

I think that would be the best.
Right now I would love to send her pictures of us, lots of words, messages or audios about us, but Im afraid that would be useless. She built a wall between us, and if I tell her those things she says she feels a lot worse.

Sad times..