Why do Liberals want race war in America? We have armed citizens on our side,you have Faggots,Trannies...

Why do Liberals want race war in America? We have armed citizens on our side,you have Faggots,Trannies, low intelligence Apes, illegals immigrants,degenerates and drug addicts

How can you win?Are you fucking delusional? You can't even win election anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Low intelligence Apes

What did he meant by that?

niggers

Liberals have niggers.
Republicans have Blacks.

The "niggers" are armed. The middle is armed. Your fringe is out numbered and out gunned.

Btw, don't pull that bullshit that you're full of spec ops and highly trained military personnel. You have a few, no of which are one man armys.

Really makes you wonder.

Oh fuck pls don't send antifa after me

Hahahaha you niggas are a fucking joke

OP is a Russian operative. They are trying to start a civil war in the US. US in chaos- Russia becomes a super power again. Catch on folks.

Nah, we will just dox you fuckers, get you fired and give your jobs to niggers and jews

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Das Vidya, Comrade.

>gorilla warfare

Don't chimp out, m8

The liberals don't want a race war. The DNC, hilldog, and George Soros want civil unrest and protest, which leads to a guilt by association tactic when trump sides with white nationalists, which then leads to impeachment of Trump and the continuation of the reptilian agenda.

This. This person has hit the nail on the fucking head.

and they said the right came for a peaceful protest

same fag

You won't be fighting a race war. Youll be fighting the United States military.

>Why do Liberals want race war in America?

You're the only talking about a race war, faggot. Maybe dress up as Darth Vader? It's a better thing to larp anyway.

because TRUMP is cucking the elites who are selling the country out from under your noses. how else do you think hillary managed to get billions of dollars in funding in an attempt to beat trump?
outsourcing jobs to slavers and child laborers
investing and giving money to other countries entirely

while the country that made them rich and gave them such nice lives to begin with rots because of their psychopathic greed.

The "punch a nazi" glorification of violence and talks of race wars and civil war 2 are playing right into the hands of very powerful and influential people who want this whole thing to spiral out of control so that the public can beg for a solution. They will be very happy to provide such solutions in the form of more surveillance, less freedom. I.e. patriot act part deux

Because you are pussies and the Armed Services will turn on your orange monkey in a second.

Down with alt right autists!

I'm not some Reddit cuck who cares enough about internet points to give myself an attaboy on a anonymous underwater basket weaving website.

all hail emporer trump

Why are Libtards obsessed with murder and beheading? What's up with all Trump beheading stuff going on? Liberals are trying to be like ISIS?

Underrated post

i hope this spurrs into wallstreetboycott 2.0
only that something actually changes now that there isn't a paid off puppet president in place. that or the elites do the decent thing they should've done to begin with, which is give american jobs, and not fund slavers/child labourers/other countries infrustructure.
look at american ghettos for christ sake, yet they think poojeets should have work while americans are literally starving?

they all think they are the next Che Guevara, and not realizing all the atrocities that come with a revolution

>not realizing they've been passing laws that will ensure their victory before a shot is fired
good luck with your leftist overlords mericans, hopefully they chemically castrate you rather than do it with a knife and no PKs. Be ready to pick between keeping your balls or your penis.

You know in Ww2 Germany had better weapons better training and better logistics than Russia but Russia had the bigger numbers remember that

they want a communist state that takes care of them and trump doesnt represent that

>not realizing they've been passing laws that will ensure their victory before a shot is fired
implying americucks follow the law
just look at all those illegal protesters protesting peaceful protesters constitutioinal right to protest

BASED black men?

imagine that, being wealthy and having better access to education makes you smarter. who would have thought

Why are Liberals so dumb and ignorant?

doubt it. half u "military fags are just army rejects and dropouts.

here's a thought. fix shit and we wont need revolution.

Go back to Sup Forums

>there's more white people on welfare than black people
so they're just as if not poorer than blacks
>better education
but muh multiculturalism and forced diversity in teh classroom
or are you trying to claim that there's no poor white people in poor neighbourhoods suffering in poor schools?

shitty version of an old mrme. u basement fags need to stay in ur basement. ur autism is showing

but user, they saw how much fun syrians were having in their civil war
of course they want to join in on the fun!

liberals are not lefties, lefties oppress speech and are like the partisans controlled by the jews like in ww2, like in britian, im sure there are more examples.
youtube.com/watch?v=MgcdUDlp-i0

Just look at these jewish women, they are leading the mob.

Why did no one dox them as they are ring leaders.
They are the only one composed and directing ppl.

>Hahahaha you niggas are a fucking joke
Joke or not, you are dying

This faggot thinks that IQ is a result of wealth and education. The US is the best country for minorities. It's not even close. Try again, numb nuts

White birthrates are up, sorry sweetie

Dude they unironically think all people are the same. In their mind 100 negroes and trannies are an equal matchup for 100 white man. It's pretty funny.

who will take care of you shit skins when all the whites are gone? Nobody to organize, or fund. Nobody to care. Look at S. Africa if you want to see what world would look like without whites. A total shit hole. lol. good luck nigger

>better access to education makes you smarter.
It doesnt, iq potential is a genetic thing
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

That just means asians will rule you. Niggers will always be at the bottom, by your own hand

lol, they birth rates are up, from what they where sure.
but you are already a minority and need to have a avg of 6.7 kids to even stay where you are, below 50%

blacks are out breeding whites, but how many of them will end up in jail or dead?

>hint: a whole fucking lot of them. The rest will live in poverty and be uneducated. They can't make it without us, dummy. That's why they live in mud huts and wipe their ass with their own hands in Africa 2017.

>or dead?
everyone
unless someone magically found a way to become immortal
did they?

I meant die at a young age. At the hand of other low IQ, violent niggers. If you honestly look at any other all black or nearly all black community, they are shit holes. All of them. Even black majority cities in America, are complete dumps. How can you even try to argue.

I am sure if Liberal keep pushing the civil war will happen,but it will not be the way they planned to.
Don't forget who holds the most guns hahaha
That's why Obama was trying to ban them so hard.Well you failed hahaha

africa will unionize and be superpower
meanwhile america keeps peddling retarded bullshit like you are, and slump down to mexico tier shithole.

>trying to ban them so hard.
yup. the puzzle pieces are all fitting into place now.
the elites want total control, they're vying for complacent weak idiots to dominate.
now they're shooting for total war since they found out they can't get what they want through scare tactics and fake news.

There isn't even a y axis. Your source is a hack

Cry moar little racist faggot.
regardless, you will get rek'd
all incest inbred white racist
will die. very soon.

Well said.

The only delusional one here is the one who thinks there will be a civil war.

How are you going to kill us? Blacks are only good at killing other Blacks hahaha

Civil war will happen eventually.

>but how many of them will end up in jail or dead?
Sure, but just watch this anecdotal piece of evidence

lol, africa is burning true the last money they stole from white africans
if it want for the un africa wouldnt have the population it has now, nor is that population able to sustain themselves today

>money they stole
top kek, they have the most resources on the planet, AND still have slavery. you can keep your fake money, they have all the shit that actually matters.

>they have the most resources on the planet
Just because those resources are under their feet, doesn't mean they have the ability or the know how to get those resources and sell them to civilized countries.

they stole all the machinery, the whites used them as cheap leaborers so they know how to use it
ontop of it they have slaves
irony? africa becomes a superpower
india does not
top kek

>cheap leaborers

You should watch this youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M