Ways Sup Forums has helped you

I've finally realized that women want to be treated like shit, at least occasionally. I've started acting mire like a slightly more caring, faithful version of Tony Soprano with women, which is to say that I mostly give them my unadulterated feelings. I'll be sweet to them when I can, but if they piss me off, I tell them to fuck off. And they inevitably will piss you off, because they want to see your aggressive side. They eat it right up.
Assertiveness and aggressiveness is absolutely needed in a relationship it seems.

This is why girls say that they hate "nice guys", because they know that you aren't actually being truly nice. If you were genuinely nice to her, there would be occasional lapses if she does something to piss you off.
If you stay nice all the time, it's most likely not genuine.

Holy shit this is the cringiest thread I've ever seen. Jesus christ, stop your delusions and just start acting like a normal fucking person.

>I've finally realized that women want to be treated like shit,
Good job, now you just have to find a woman.

You should read "A Confederacy of Dunces". You sound like the main character.

Thanks for this OP

>Ways Sup Forums has helped you

I have people to talk to

You know, this may sound controversial on here, but women are people. Just treat them like people, and stop all your crazy pretensions. Otherwise you'll never have a healthy relationship.

How is this anywhere near true? Did you just read this in your lit class and you wanted to sound smart to a bunch of strangers?

an autist learns from other autists the thread

He sounds like a snob/slob. Someone who believes they understand the universe, because they read a few books in their moms basement, but has no actual real world experiences to build from. This is exactly what OPs opinions of women are. Complete stupidity with an attitude if enlightenment.

If I'm being honest, I used to go to the movies by myself not really having any friends. I'd get super paranoid that people were laughing at me, i'd feel awkward etc. Didnt think it was that weird of behavior until Sup Forums started having threads pointing out that it's like strange deviant behavior now i get why it felt so weird I dunno.

this

for better and worse

*tips divacup*

M'comrade

I've finally realized that men want to be treated like shit, at least occasionally. I've started acting mire like a slightly more caring, faithful version of Carmella Soprano with men, which is to say that I mostly give them my unadulterated feelings. I'll be sweet to them when I can, but if they piss me off, I tell them to fuck off. And they inevitably will piss you off, because they want to see your aggressive side. They eat it right up.
Assertiveness and aggressiveness is absolutely needed in a relationship it seems.

This is why guys say that they hate "good girls", because they know that you aren't actually being truly nice. If you were genuinely nice to him, there would be occasional lapses if she does something to piss you off.
If you stay nice all the time, it's most likely not genuine.

>women cant think of anything original, just genderswapped versions of mens ideas

pottery

How is he wrong though?

I'm not saying you should beat your women like some kind of animal, but a certain level of aggression is definitely needed to attract a woman, unless you look like Ryan Gosling.

The cowboy's speech in Mulholland Drive about how a man's attitude will largely define the quality of his life really helped to get my shit together

i can now confidently order crab legs, present my falcon, get naked in the showers and pass any lie detector tests the cinema throws at me thanks to that one weird trick you guys told me about
thanks yify!

This
Literally only nu males disagree

But Carmela isn't even that aggressive.

More like passive-aggressive.