ITT: Unexpectedly perfect casting decisions

ITT: Unexpectedly perfect casting decisions

Actors who were seen as unfit for the role by fans before the film came out, then upon release, they got BTFO by how great the actor turned out to be

ledger

Wouldn't say he was perfect, but he did a better job than most people thought he would, and was definitely the highlight of the entire movie.

Not even kidding.

Ben Aflecki as bman

Do you mean Batfleck? Because ALL the normies went ape shit over based affleck being cast as bamham and then when it came out he was praised as one of the only good things about the movie

Batman 89 is the best

junkies need not apply

Everyone who saw the promotional stills thought he looked like a faggot, but were pleasantly surprised by how fun and enjoyable he was to see on-screen.

Godtrips of truth.

I think Keaton and Alfred were the best aspect of the Tim Burton era Batman films.

This desssu

He was good in his scenes alone, but the scene where him and Superman fought gave me cancerous PTSD. Jeremy Irons makes for an interesting take on Alfred.

I find it funny that all the adaptions have good versions of Alfred. Is the character just easy to cast?

Returns is the superior

>all the adaptions have good versions of Alfred. Is the character just easy to cast
>British
>older, father figure

sounds dificult

damn

this

Whatever you say master Wayne.

Idk how others felt about him but I had a bad feeling about the casting of the punisher in the daredevil show. But he did way better than I expected.

Also Cranston in breaking bad

Entire cast of LOTR trilogy is fucking spot on

Liv Tyler was miscast.

>But he did way better than I expected.

Did you ever see that actor in anything else? He is always the best part of anything he is in. The Walking Dead literally died without him.

I just now realized Ledger was balding. Is that why killed himself?

He's definitely good in everything I've seen him in I just couldn't see him as punisher. Even though he. Basically plays a character like him in everything he's in. I think it was his height, I'd rather of seen him play wolverine

Widows peak isn't balding. He most likely would've just stayed like that at the most. His hair was still very thick

Who's henry Caviill

he's 5'11, that's not wolverine tier

lmao

Are you disagreeing with me? Nicholsons widow peak is balding, Henry cavil probably, kinda looks like it . Ledger wasn't balding unless he was jus getting hair transplant at the time

5'11? He looks way shorter than that for some reason?

5'11? He looks way shorter than that for some reason?

The only reason he didn't reach Nicholson is because he died.

>Henry cavil probably
>probably

>Bruh. LOOK AT THIS DUDE

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Wait till you see the-

*nigger noises*

A lot of people liked him right after this was released.

gee I wonder

No, Catwoman is supposed to be hot.

>Jeremy Irons makes for an interesting take on Alfred.
It felt weird to be attracted to fucking Alfred.