What's the cheapest source of alcohol that isn't disgusting?

What's the cheapest source of alcohol that isn't disgusting?

ayy my nigga im smoking on some Next Blues right now.

ie. Not cooking sherry or everclear

Next is next best.

Make it yourself, just go sober for a few weeks.

I'd be afraid of going blind and surprised if it tasted good.

Passion Pop

Fizzy alcoholic grape juice?

You can make good tasting mead or wine or strong cider and it's so easy a retard could do it. That's why I married one.

Are you just a huge pussy and hate the taste of alcohol?

Just kidding, nobody likes the taste. If they say they do they're lying.

Find a hard liquor that you can stand and then move from there to find a mixed drink you can stand. Eventually you'll get used to the taste and gradually reverse the alcohol/mixer ratio.

I went from Fireball to whiskey sours to whiskey and water to whiskey on the rocks to whiskey straight up.

If all else fails go with high proof and just hold a chaser in your mouth for a second to dull the astringency

Is there a risk of methanol if you make hard cider and not moonshine?

Just chug some vodka and ya should be good

You're not distilling so there's no "heads" to get rid of. Just fermentation and sweet yeast poo.

Pretty much. Dirt cheap and the bubbles go straight to your head

I like pretty much everything but wine. I don't think they do "a buck a beer" here anymore but I'll have to take a trip to the beer store.
I have no idea

Think I'll find it at the Liquor store or the Beer store?

Where do you live user? In the states the beer&liquor are the same store.

theres always trace amounts if the stuff isnt distilled, nothing noticeable

The antidote for methanol poisoning is ethanol anyway, so its 100% safe to drink it because the ethanol cancels it out

In Ontario all alcohol sales (except straight from the brewery) are done by the state. It's either The Beer Store or the LCBO (liquor control board of ontario)

Liquor store. I think it's technically some kinda wine. Or you can always just get a goon bag, but they always taste like shit

k. Will look for it

I'm so sorry.

Move somewhere that doesn't believe the state should control what you put into your body and when.

TBQH, when I was visiting LA, where you can buy alcohol at the corner store, I felt much more obliged to just buy some liquor.

It's also like twice as expensive here. Not that that's a good thing...whatever.

It's more expensive to try and dissuade people from buying. Same with smokes being $10+ in NYC or Australia.

I think rum gets me trashed easily and doesnt taste like shit. Compare it to vodka or other hard liquor you get nearly as drunk for something that doesnt taste like piss or rubbing alcohol

Nothing beats getting drunk for cheaper, not even good taste

>Same with smokes being $10+ in NYC or Australia.
This is why I am here asking the question :P

>cheapest source of alcohol
potatoes and do it yourself.