What are you smoking up Sup Forumsros?

What are you smoking up Sup Forumsros?

Pic related is mine. Hazmat OG

nothing because im broke. fuck you bitch nigga.

Same

See above

Mine is MK Ultra. Got it because of the name alone haha

Fuck it, why not? It sounds good.

Dude, just scrounge up some change or fucking find a labor ready and work a job, get a little bit of dough and hit up a homie.

op, i fucking love that you use a vga dust cover as your scooper.

genuine excitement over seeing this

This nigga doesn't even smoke pipe res

Sooo, what's that plastic box?

>tfw so broke that you've already scraped all you can out of your pipe

>attack was at 4:20PM
Who gives a shit tho, 420 is a dead meme

Nice, going to the dispenser tomorrow, got a small batch of bones left which i smoked and are actually really goood ( smoking through bong)

not op, but that's a DE15 (vga) dust cover

what for

Style points for naming exactly what it is. It just works.

scooping

i use a dvi dust cover, which explains my excitement in

Having a roach i saved up

OP here. I use it to scoop the weed into my pipes, bongs, etc

Hey, great minds think alike.

It got 2 sharper corners that can gather up my flower in the crevice around the edge.

someone recommend a decent grinder every brand on amazon is flooded with fakes

I just want a fucking sharpstone fuck

sour diesel

OP here. Honestly, find one locally. I got mine in pic related at a small portable gift shop cart in I think 2011? Or 2012. And it has been great. Works like new, costed me 10 bucks. But I recommend going to grasscity.com and get one there. From Amsterdam. Good shit. Worth it.

ok, so you have no recommendations for brands then

Man. I gotta do that research for you? Oh fuck. Ok. I will do a reviews research for you real quick. Damn, you lucky I is in a good mood man.

I can do that myself, I'm asking for tested brands outside of space case and sharpstone. shit

Is there anything wrong with off-brand grinders?

Durability mostly but I read about metal shavings left in low quality grinders too. I've been using the same one for 6 or 7 years and it still works just gets clogged too easily now, went to replace it and the whole brand apparently got taken over by fakes on amazon that break after a few months

I'm just gonna go to a headshop I'll be able to spot a fake

From what I was seeing, the trued and true tested good shit is the shit made in usa. When looking at grinders, you want to look at what it's made of. Next teeth design. Diamond is common and does the job while not wearing in. Example, mine. Had it for years. Working fine today. Other than that, after deciding what type of grinder you want, go find made in usa and pick out the best reviewed ones. I really hope this at least helps in some way. Good luck with the search.

Haven't smoked since high school(7) years. What do u guys recommend I get? I'm cool with spending $50-$80

You can probably find a Q for that where you live. That'll be enough for a long time if you havent smoked in years. Me? 2 weeks. I buy mine for 55-70