Does acid actually cause shit like picrelated...

Does acid actually cause shit like picrelated? I've read multiple reports of people who hadn't had any visual experiences, and this shit costs a small fortune around these parts. If not, what substance should I do to reach the desired state of bright hallucinations? Shrooms? MDMA? Salvia, DXM, DMT or some other esoteric shit?

In my opinion, the hallucinations/experience from dmt was the most brightly coloured and weird as fuck.
Acid is like when you see lines on the walls and hexagonal patterns in the sky

I tend to have indescribable visuals when I'm looking at the ceiling or at a picture and listen to music like PsyTrance or Goa. If I were to say what I'm seeing, then I'd say lots of patterns, energies shooting from one point to the other on the ceilings/doors/walls and galaxylike hallucinations. It's even more potent to me when I'm closing my eyes and open them after +30 minutes. But if I'm not listening to music and have a conversation with my friends (who in these cases are also on LSD), we tend to talk a lot about many different dimensions and other weird things you wouldn't even think of.
I for myself can say that LSD started to become boring to me after MANY trips on it.
My normal dosage was 100-300 ug.

No acid is nothing like that. More subtle. Patterns appear in things. Rough surfaces look smooth. Laying on rocks is comfortable. It's a thing you gotta do to understand since everyone gets a different type of visual from it. But it's nothing that makes you see a tree turn into a mushroom or little imps crawling around the grass.
Personally I like to trip at night. It's relaxing. Plus the stars. You can see many more than what's in the sky. Darkness kinda brightens up too cause your pupils dilate letting more light into your vision.
All you need is good music and a comfortable setting. You also can't over dose on acid. Just trip your fuckin balls off if you do too much.

How much does it cost where you're from OP?
I'm in the mid West and we pay around 10$ a hit.

I recommend doing a couple tabs it won't trip you out like that pic but you will be seeing lights and shit. I think phsycs work better alone but it can be fun with friends. It's funny, acid will make you get really confused about shit happening around you it's not just some kind of visual experience, it puts you into a wierd state of mind.

how to acquire though?

There are several legal substances that basically are LSD but have a different name.
The ones I ordered legally off the internet and tried many times were AL-LAD and 1P-LSD.
Not sure if it's legal in other countries, but in Germany it certainly is.

Personally, I'd recommend you 1P-LSD,
as it's the closest to the real LSD experience-wise.

I was on it the other night. I did it 3 times, some stronger than others, and so far I haven't seen anything that wasn't truly there. But I did see clouds turn sparkly and beautiful, very swirly and amazing to look at. Totally worth it.

This is somewhat what it looks like.
Also this

Forgot the picture

No you shouldn't see anything remotely like this on acid, acid feels mostly euphoric and the visuals are intense but you dont really hallucinate.

this is fairly spot on tbh

Godspeed, user.

I would say that this is accurate,
but whenever I'm tripping on LSD,
all those beautiful patterns and colors tend to
be blurry to me. Not sure how to put it into words.

Then where do those artistic memes come from?

Never heard about those in Russia, but I don't think that if something looks like a drug and has some effect it may keep my ass out of jail. There are a lot of 2-CB 2-CI, DOB, DOM and other shit made by Shulgin, these all have varying effects and I don't think you can tell one from the other before ingesting, that makes me anxious af

probably shrooms, that shit on high doses is another level.

dont take artificial acid tho user, that other guy has balls of steel to take those risks. Be careful anyway lol

I've done acid several times and never experienced anything like that. Lights are way more attractive, patterns too, the body buzz is amazing, and I smile a ton. I'm still very grounded in reality and can function (awkwardly, with lots of laughing).

My sister on the other hand had disney characters dancing outside and spoke to jesus in a drape for an hour.

she probably lied lol, i mean unless you were taking over 500mcg lol

You literary cannot tell them from LSD without full laboratory for testing. Even test kits return LSD since it is too similar. Most LSD you buy is actually one of those. If you buy it from profesional lab you at least know what you take and have some quality control.

I'm an anxious person, if I take acid will I claw my eyes out?
last time I tried to do drugs my dog died so I very bad at this

the slightest difference can mean you convulsing and dying vs you having a great trip, but if you're getting it from a professional lab your alot safer then not i guess. As always to another tripper, stay safe and have fun.

It's possible she lied, or took something else entirely. I wasn't there for that experience. Other times I've tripped with her she was pretty stable.

Drugs like that aren't for everyone. If you go into it worried you're gonna have a bad time. Or so I'm told, I've never had a bad time on acid, but I've never been worried.

Anything can happen on acid. You should be ready for it when you try it. Start low 50ug and work your way up. 50ug feels like drinking too much coffee + little visuals, nothing dangerous.

be careful, acid is great but you will not have as much control over your emotions. My one word of advice for toy would be to have a friend watch you, its alot easier to have a great trip if you are with someone.

i mean you're pretty much safe at 100, i mean my first trip was at 250 and it was glorious,

I took 3 tabs of some fire acid the other day and had these two girls baby sit me. I tripped hard for a solid 6 hours and was basically smiling the whole time think, "I must look so normal right now." While I felt like I was in another dimension.

So yeah kinda like ur pic related

ok ill keep that in mind, im pretty stoked

That being said, always do your own research. Acid is not bad, but it sure is dangerous

labsense.nl are excellent, theyll post anywhere in the world , they stealth posted me ALD-52 and 2C-D without issue. Highly recommended.

It was 20 years ago, when lsd was easier to score than coke, but i remember walking to a patk and thw world slowly took on the appearance of soft shimmering stained glass. As I glances tpward the setting sun, the horizon and sky turned ti flames and melted the stain glass back to its normal texture. It had an existential type symbolism at the time. Then, we got to the park and the sound of the city became choreographed or orchestrated perfectly. Not in a 4/4 rhythm or anythimg but a weird atonal and asynchronous melody. It was amazing.

Costs 5-10€ anywhere man, yiu just have bad aources the dark side of the net has got you on that

My sources are from the dark net also, territorially appropriate, and the only orders available are few times as much, unless it's that synthetic stuff that is known to cause issues, then yes, 5-10 is on point