Game of Thrones leaked 6th Episode, Red Priest ded by polar bear, Dragon stabbed through neck by Night King...

Game of Thrones leaked 6th Episode, Red Priest ded by polar bear, Dragon stabbed through neck by Night King, resurrected into undead dragon.

Discuss.

Bump

That wall's fucked in the face of dragonfire.

Let's get that Long Night going again

so any news about the leaked 7 07 episode?

saddest picture in GOT ever

heard some shit about brienne or arya killing littlefinger when he tries to get the northern lords to rebel, dragon melts the wall, cersei plans to betray dany even after seeing the proof and jaime abandons her to go north.

yeah i heard it too my friend but i still wanna see it

how many of you tink that we will see an undead walking Hodor?

Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.
Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone.
Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.
Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.
Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)
Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.
Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam
Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
Jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.

shit's going so fast compared to the other 6, feels like bullshit, also this season will end that ep.7 right?

Newer seasons of got have been shit, ever since they stopped following the books storyline the show has become something of a shitshow

Next season will be feature length episodes I hear. 80-90 mins each, though only 6 or 7 of em

The really should've had Jaime confess to Tyrion that his first wife wasn't a whore and included the whole thing of him falsely saying he killed Joffrey. Would've been better if Tyrion had to talk to Jaime after to arrange the armistice not knowing Jaime got a confession from Olenna.

That's some better and more nuanced drama right there.

watched it online, pretty dumb, dragon should have lived and John should have nursed it back to health out in the wild for awhile and then road it back to the others, not like we dont fuckin know he has targarian blood. Uncle Ben coming outta nowhere to turn this kid into spiderman was dumber than dragon still being alive.

Yeah read that on the wiki, i know of 6 in season8, though the runtimes for season7 were a bit different on the page so im not expecting anything anymore

no one talking abut fucking thoros? Guy literally brought Beric back like 6 damn times.

sjw writers
though they do seem to have a firm grasp of the entitlement culture of feminists (shown through the blond bints behavior)

That guy was a fucking legend, thought the Lord of fucking Light would warm him a bit stronger, for being a priest and shit afterall..

> Newer seasons of got have been shit, ever since they stopped following the books storyline the show has become something of a shitshow

yeah you can basically tell everything thats going to happen before it happens.

Anyone wanna paste a stream? All the reddit ones got banned

Why do shit heads do that. I had to pirate the fucking show last night & watch it on my laptop instead of my massive flatscreen so I wouldn't get the shit spoiled out of me. Fuggin ass faggots getting little hardons from spoiling shit. I don't care about most spoilers, but it is fucking irritating.

>Night king throwing an ice spear like a tomahawk missile was fucking ridiculous

>The fellowship dream team getting on Dani's dragon like it was a minivan was hilarious.

>Undead dragon is going to wreck some shit.

>I thought Arya was going to trick Little Finger. The dumb bitch is falling for his shit. They better not fuck her up as she's my favorite character.

We've known since October 2016.

Slowpoke.jpg

was this suppose to be spoilers ?
cus i saw this 100 miles away

The whole seasons timeline/script has been leaked months ago. Just google it if you're interested. As far as I understood it, the leaks were like 95% accurate with only minor changes.

Well that's fucking retarded. Jon bent the knee so he is a massive faggot. The only season finale I would accept as good is if Sansa rallied the Northern lords around her, getting crowned the Queen of the North and telling Danny/Jon that the North won't bow to a foreign ruler invading Westeros with literal hordes of barbarians.

If Jon bends the knee, he's a massive dumb fuck.

Dude Jon doesn't even know hes a Targaryen yet

...he did.
Shit user, this thread literally starts with spoilers for the leaked ep, why the fuck did you open it.

So? He is still a massive faggot for bending the knee to Daenerys, just because she got a little sad her dragon died.

Yeah I mean it is the summary for next episode so you could call them spoilers

I knew they had leaked the script, but not the episode.

Anyone know how that shit happened. I heard from an unreliable source it was HBO Spain.

I watched it. I didn't get that he actually bent the knee. Maybe I'll watch the end again.

Maybe I was in denial & pretended it didn't happen.

Spain aired the wrong episode. I downloaded it from TPB and the filename was S06E07, so I'm assuming some retard accidentally switched the numbers in the names and they played the unaired episode instead of the planned one from 6th season.
They are probably rerunning older seasons, seeing how it aired sometime during the week, not on monday.

He did. Then he made the same face he is doing for 7 seasons now and Danny wiggled her creepy eyebrows and gaped her mouth open. Which was supposedly "the perfect mix of romantic desire and grief over their losses".

isnt it like
theres already a book about the whole story
it just takes time to film episodes one by one ?

Meant to post this one

So who in the party that go North all die?

Arya is fucking annoying.

There's a very big book series that isn't finished called the song of Ice & Fire. The show is way different after season 2 or some shit like that. You should definitely read the books. They're page turners, are way better than the show & are worth your time. Keep audio books in mind if you can't read long stuff.

Lol. The show is laughable at this stage in the game. Look up Preston Jacobs on Youtube. He's really funny about all the show fuck ups.

I agree that the books are better, but they aren't amazingly better imo. And certain chapters were so hard to go through. Like anything with Dannies POV after she meets Drogo and later Caitlyn ones. You're reading how fucking awesome Victarion is or Jamie growing as a character, then it switches to those two sperging out.

Also this.

This episode was shit, fan service ruined the show. I hope the next season will prepare the spin off instead of focusing on winter and zombies.

I agree that Arya is annoying. At some point you have to suspend the ludicrous shit that they write into the show i.e. the goddamn waif chase scene. I just like how she was a survivor & not afraid to put a hole in someone.

Yeah, the books aren't perfect either, but I liked them & really can't wait till Winds of Winter drops. I'm really curious where GRR is going to go with the plot & how it'll differ from the show BS.