youtube.com/watch?v=yG6EmcAMl94
twitter.com/MjeedFCB/status/779326695107129344
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seems like Coquelin didn't do his homework on what LCIM's speciality is

coquelin didn't realise the true power of le cut inside man

>eplel

wtf is he doing

>Ozil just stands and watches

Post Thiago's first goal. Mustafi's defending is fucking hilarious.

It's hypnotising on a loop.

well duh

he literally has the best view

well he wants to learn that move so obviously he watches

EPL teams are shockingly bad at defending, I don't get why this happen when they have all that cash to spend.

Oh come on, every single time

Is this interview true? kek

>Özil

Hahahahaha Coquelin

What the fuck nigger

Yes, let's show Robben the INSIDE

There was this match in Brazil that the free kick wall was facing towards the goal, because they wanted to watch Zico curl it in.

Sorry for offtopic, but that just reminded me.

cheeky bastard did it again

What a top lad

Yellow guy on the far left was distracted by the "in the future of play" billboard. Also maybe the cameras as well.

>*freeze frame*

The pope is argentinian though

he actually went the other way

had his eye on Alonso

JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAA QUE HDP JAJAAJJAAAKAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

oh my god

divegrass is for fags

fifa glitch

It never gets old.

classic le cut inside man goal

I don't get it. Everyone knows Robben always cuts inside, what was he thinking?

imagine you're playing rock paper scissors against a guy that you know is going to pick scissors every single time

but you never ever pick rock because every time he manages to convince you that that time he's not going to pick scissors

but even if you pick the rock, YOU STILL LOSE

that's what it feels like to play against robben

reddit.com/r/lecutinsideman/

Then you should watch it.

ITT: people who have never seen LCIM running forward and out instead of cutting inside. he does this all the time and suddenly he near the corner of the box and can easily pass inside

Coquelin did move in the wrong direction, allowing him to find the space needed

Based LCIM

delete this

Robben is the definition of /ourguy/

*cuts inside*

nothing personnel kid

>reddit

Robben himself said on german TV that he initially tried to pass to Lahm but Coquelin let him so much room so he went for it.
You can even see Coq and Gibbs tracking Lahm @0:03 and trying to close the gap for a pass, but Robben quickly cut inside and.... voila

shaking my head to be honest family

Kek

That keeper needs to be benched asap. That technique was disgraceful.

He's already their second keeper though

Don't watch football much so didn't realise. He should be their third.

this one is awesome lyl

To be honest, Arsenal's biggest problem that match was their defence. The first goal was due to Coquelin letting LCIM cut inside. The next three goals were Mustafi's fault and the last was Oxlaide-Chamberlain's fault. A different keeper wouldn't have made the scoreline much different, if anything Ospina stopped it from being 8-1.

BUT M8 MUH EPLEL IS THE MOST COMPETITIVE LEAGUE IN THE WORLD BAYER MADRID AND BARCA WOULD BE BOTTOM 5.

Yeah typically when a scoreline is that one sided there are lots of things that could be changed. I didn't watch the game so will take your word for the horrible play. I just saw the webm and made a comment and from that one video it should have been 4-1.

>t. professional goalkeeper

>"surely he's not gonna cut inside"
>proceeds to cut inside

post cutinsiding acolytes

youtube.com/watch?v=yG6EmcAMl94

I can break down his technique and why its shit if you want me to...

>t. professional goalkeeper

kek

how nice of koscielny to let the ball pass

dunnow why people bashing özil here. hes clearly blocking a pass into the center. not his vault his 2 defenders gettin robbed

>near post
A true master would curl it into the side netting at the far post

>> 74253624
>three arsenal's players
>1 for Lahm, 2 for Robben
>Douglas Costa come to the right side to confuse the defense, leaving Robben with just one player
>Ozil doesnt note this, because his taking a nap as usual
>Try to block the line of pass, instead of double mark Robben

"dunnow why people bashing özil here"

>three arsenal's players
>1 for Lahm, 2 for Robben
>Douglas Costa come to the right side to confuse the defense, leaving Robben with just one player
>Ozil doesnt note this, because his taking a nap as usual
>Try to block the line of pass, instead of double mark Robben

"dunnow why people bashing özil here"

How do i cut inside?

defending was almost as bad

>Coquelin actually covered the outside

holy SHIT
What a beautiful shot

>Le Cut Inside Man's signature manoeuvre of cutting inside and shooting
>3 defenders right next to him all cut outside and everyone else completely freezes
WHAT
THE
FUCK

Arsenal's biggest problem was lack of motivation.
They only put up a fight for 15 minutes and it was when they already were one down. Lucky pen (double lucky if you count how it was called in and scored) and those few situations they could (and should) have scored before HT market how they needed to play the whole game. But then the second half started and everything went back to their shitty norm.

I love everything about this

underrated

No one ever says this you dumb fucking yank.
>american lampooning
lrn 2 banter, shitcunt

twitter.com/MjeedFCB/status/779326695107129344

wasn't there a webm of this cut inside man compilation?

Yes, you're right. Clearly Alonso standing 40m from the goal is a much bigger threat than LCIM cutting inside right in front of your face.

why don't people just run to the left of him and make him go down the right flank?

it's not hard

Alonso isn't exactly unknown for his blooters

You tell me what the bigger threat is in that context. The chance of Alonso hitting a 40m blooter or the chance of Robben curling one into the top corner on with his left. O(umlaut)zil could have taken two steps toward his own goal to cut off Robben and taken another two steps back toward Alonso if Robben passed to him.

Because then he passes it into an oncoming Lahm, who's gonna put an accurate cross into the box ex. the Lewandowski goal from the Arsenal game

that's two steps too much for umlautman.

>all of the top clubs are bought by foreigners
>league history is ruined by plastics
>spend 300 millions from sugar daddy's annually
>still get rekt

It's like he's intentionally trying to defend badly against him.

Can we talk about Lewandowski's goal? I think Gabriel was to blame for not following him back and giving Mustafi support.

Mustafi was literally busy screaming at his teammate instead of marking Thiago, but yeah, Lewandowski's pass was world class.

Oh wait, you're talking about the 2-1

Ignore my post then ._.

Ignored.

It just annoyed me how Keown was criticising Mustafi and his analysis was basically just win the ball. It seems like it's very hard to do that if you have a CF jumping off the back of you. Ibrahimovic, for example, would definitely have scored that. Maybe Bellerin should have tucked in to provide a 2v1, even if it meant leaving his man unattended for a little while.

This one isn't so bad. It was a fucked up situation to defend. Reminds me of Iceland's second goal against us.

that's what it is

every time defenders assume that robben knows that they'll be watching for the cut inside, and so we won't do it