Alex Jones

Is there actual proof he's controlled opposition? is he redpilled or retarded?

fav aj moment btw:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M

Other urls found in this thread:

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/15/twenty-year-old-un-plan-to-invade-the-us-found-in-newly-re-discovered-documents/
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/13/critical-update-foreign-troops-are-positioned-to-attack-americans-and-the-american-military/
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/07/insider-reveals-wells-fargo-is-preparing-for-complete-economic-collapse/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUAfAmWy6PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA
youtube.com/watch?v=IgBhpBqrFQE
youtube.com/watch?v=0ifs9r7AlRk
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M
youtube.com/watch?v=xGyCyO1wey4
youtube.com/watch?v=q_F9-PE0xx4
youtube.com/watch?v=vsKVyhuBf3c
youtube.com/watch?v=DeNWAZrMQzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtube.com/watch?v=-xM1jehbXJ4
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534
educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml
magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BWuLZ_d97xY
youtube.com/watch?v=hRGAXt6qIn0
youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw
youtube.com/watch?v=qO4fXVXFuag
youtube.com/watch?v=8nwG38RKGjM
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yp6XwfstVU&index=2&list=PLnXQdj0r61PPT6TKAWUaVRKIfB9cbhvXw
youtu.be/vXlOSE1wAdo?t=195
youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I
youtu.be/wMbw5X_eeJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stormfags just don't like him because he doesn't name the jew. They're too stupid to realize that naming them is less effective than what he's doing.

The funny thing is that he names the Jew all the time. It was only a week or two ago that he had an insider on to talk about the Israeli involvement in 9/11.

Alex Jones is the real deal

he also had a 16 in video where he ranted about jews for half of it.

Alex is the man. He is the redpill.

His boss is jewish and he is funded by jewish corporations. "Is alex jones controlled opposition?" Well, does a bear shit in the woods?

Not so much controlled opposition as an obvious tool of the Kremlin--everything he does and says is basically in line, one way or the other, with the narrative pushed by the Russian influence machine, not just in the United States but in Europe as well.

Which by the way is fine by me, we need more Kremlin and less neocon Jews.

TEUTONIC

DEATH

CULTS

Someone post the Alex Jones popcorn

Biggest complaint I hear about him on here is that he never attacks Israel, never attacks the Vatican, and never attacks the CIA.

And I've been listening to his actual SHOW itself for years and I'm pretty amazed because Alex has been attacking Israel, AND the Vatican, AND the CIA pretty regularly, he just says basically that there are a lot more players than just those groups, and that not every individual in those groups is necessarily complicit in any conspiracy.

So they attack him for not saying the things he says all the time, attack him for saying he things he doesn't say, and attack him for not being a complete and total absolutist like they are, who actually believe that if we could just kill all Jew, every Jew, that that would be the end of evil in this world.

Haha, really? Do you have a link?

For You

He's the WWF of alternative media..

POTUS when?

Loved that video, Alex Jones is great.

Who knows.

I wonder if he actually believes everything he says?
Imagine him in a action movie, he would be a great actor, just saying.

Here's an absolutist.

The Pharisees were Jews. So was Jesus.

And guess what, not every fellow Goy is your fuckin' ally either, dumb-dumb.

People who attack Alex Jones basically attack him because his worlview and the information he presents doesn't conform to just their pet narrative, his views are more subtle, more nuanced, and more sophisticated.

And INVARIABLY, when somebody attacks Alex Jones, I ask them who they DO listen to and it's always some idiot who just reports the exact same things Alex is reporting only not as good and six months after Alex already covered it.

I also like Dave Hodges:

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/15/twenty-year-old-un-plan-to-invade-the-us-found-in-newly-re-discovered-documents/

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/13/critical-update-foreign-troops-are-positioned-to-attack-americans-and-the-american-military/

thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/07/insider-reveals-wells-fargo-is-preparing-for-complete-economic-collapse/

AJ is morphing into max headroom

that's not proof

youtube.com/watch?v=mUAfAmWy6PQ

not as long as i thought. he doesnt really rant. but look at the way he says "there are a lot of bad jews" starting ~8:55

He's gotten really good since Trump emerged. He's been very effective at helping Trump and gets a shit ton of views.

He isn't a full on stormfag, and that's OK.

I know the one he's talking about and I can't find it, but here's three more where he names The Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZFf6pVJKeA

youtube.com/watch?v=IgBhpBqrFQE

youtube.com/watch?v=0ifs9r7AlRk

And if you look up "Alex Jones Vatican," you can find plenty of stuff on that going back years, same with CIA, NSA, etc.

I didn't learn anything from Edward Snowden that Alex Jones hadn't already told me ten years prior. He really is the absolute tip of the spear, it's not just empty words.

I never listened to him before, but once he started getting Roger Stone on, and they were making 100% accurate insider info / predictions about the campaign, I started listening.

He makes all truth-seekers look like fools and idiots by association.

But then, that's his job, you see.

He's been in a couple films.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

I think a lot of people are thrown off by the fact that Alex is a Texan, and he speaks like a Texan, he talks loud, fast, and he also has a sense of humor about it, and mixes in humor with the truth.

That throws off people who prefer someone more along the lines of a David Knight or the Hagmanns.

Oh, yeah, I saw this one, and I figured it was going to be this, but I figured I should ask, anyways. I don't think Alex Jones is a faucet of wisdom, and I mainly watch him because of how fucking crazy he can get, but what has he said that has been so wrong?

Infowars is a great intelligence experiment to collect and assess if someone if stand up and speak the truth.
They have all the top opposition in a basket and controlled, and they can assess it.

Its the same on Sup Forums, specially on Sup Forums. Countless of threads made are shillposts, actually the majority. And many times they make threads to check what the public know, and what the internet know. And the measurement of that is what people on Sup Forums know.

Kind of a similar behavior with infowars. They put out some info and see the kind of response and the amount of response.

If something is for free, you are not the customer, you are the product. If smartphone technology gets released for free, well you are the product. If all these massive information is released for free who Alex Jones suddenly overnight started to know, you are not the costumer, you are the product.

He is alright.

There is no need for him to spread that information as controlled opposition.

Silence would be infinitely more effective

He revealed the Bilderberger.

His work here is done as far as I'm concerned. Hes added value where he could but hes naive and lost like the rest of us with his barely triple digit IQ. Solid 105.

Based Richard Linkletter films.

>I think a lot of people are thrown off by the fact that Alex is a Texan, and he speaks like a Texan, he talks loud, fast, and he also has a sense of humor about it, and mixes in humor with the truth.

I don't get why people hate this so much. The main reason I like Alex Jones' show apart from the reporting is because he doesn't take himself as seriously as all the other guys.

Infowars is an experiment to see what would happen if someone would actually speak the truth. They can assess and plan for such scenarios based on experience on Infowars. You think that guy would be let alone by the government and zionists?
He shouts like hell.

And he makes million of dollars on stupid vitamin supplement, just eat food and thats it.

Found the jews.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gjFbBUMYV9M
holy shit, never heard jones say "fuck" before. he was losing his shit. top shelf video

Bro, if you ever watch some of his OLD shit, you'll be absolutely fucking SHOCKED how much crazy shit he predicted all along the years.

Including 9/11:
youtube.com/watch?v=xGyCyO1wey4

Best of his early stuff, put together by Kevin Booth:
youtube.com/watch?v=q_F9-PE0xx4

His first film, came out in 2000:
youtube.com/watch?v=vsKVyhuBf3c

His Police State films, honestly the best documentaries on the subject I'VE ever seen:
youtube.com/watch?v=DeNWAZrMQzI

And part four:
youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

And I think Endgame should be required viewing for all humans:
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

It's a lot of material, but you'll be shocked every 30 seconds, so it goes by fast.

>And he makes million of dollars on stupid vitamin supplement

I actually like that they are self-funded.

If a media company is funded by billionaire sugar daddies, you know it's shlock.

pic related

I tried watching some of the videos, but his delivery just makes him seem like a rambling crazy person.

does he really have to get red in the face, scream and smash his fist on the table while screaming "WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!" like a lunatic? how the fuck does that help his credibility?

>Stefan Molineaux (or however his faggy name is spelt) can say all the shit he says about blacks having low IQ, taxation being theft, kebabs requiring removal and libtards being libtards with cheery peppy intelligent calm voice, why can't Alex Jones?

They don't have 100% control of the world yet or there would be no need for Globalism, Zionism, Loxism and the Jew World Order.

He is unlikely to be controlled opposition, just like Trump, because they could just not have guys like them and in 10 years we would all be dead or communist gulag slaves

Every thing he says that's truth or close to the truth, gets pushed aside by all the nonsense he pushes. Fucking people still talk about Chemtrails.

If you think infowars is self-funded you must be living in a dream, they are absolutely not self-funded.
Anyone working in media knows this. Its a very expensive operation.

>The Pharisees were Jews. So was Jesus.

If Jesus was a jew, the jews would never have killed him.

(Found another jew)

I think "globalists" = "jews"

The way you rationalise your argument I know for a FACT that Infowars is not genuine and independent.

Whats your salary? Must be a great job to shitpost online and get paid for it?

Is it wrong that I would have hot sex with Alex Jones? Yes, I am a degenerate:(

Of course Alex is controlled opposition. They would not allow him to be on major news networks if he wasn't. How else do you think he's the only person to infiltrate and have camera footage of Bohemian Grove?

Remember, controlled opposition usually means that they speak 90% truth. You can get a lot of value out of watching Alex Jones. But there are areas where he is serving his purpose to mislead you. That's how controlled opposition works.

There's a very good theory going around that Alex Jones is actually the comedian Bill Hicks.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xM1jehbXJ4

It's publicity he directs towards his supplement store.

Literally.

>crap filled diapers

Jones is a jew at heart.

>arguing with a cucked kike from sweden
I have made my mistake, enjoy your shed sven

>And he makes million of dollars on stupid vitamin supplement, just eat food and thats it.

It's actually vitamins and MINERALS, which are heavily depleted in our soil and are nearly impossible to get adequate amounts through diet alone.

That's why I started taking Alex's supplements and GUESS WHAT, no more knee pain, I can jog and run again.

Turns out vitamins and minerals really are good for you, it's not just a "conspiracy!"

And it turns out gold is also a really good investment and filtered water is too.

"Globalists" is his obvious codeword for the jews, ffs, why are some people this fucking stupid

Damn, jews are based as fuck.

The David Duke interview.

LOW PROTEIN FORMULA
MENTALLY RETARDED
WHAT FREAKS

>does he really have to get red in the face, scream and smash his fist on the table while screaming "WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!! AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!" like a lunatic? how the fuck does that help his credibility?

What's more important to you, credibility, or truth?

Should he sacrifice the truth to gain more credibility? Would you believe him then?

You're supposed to listen to everybody, believe nobody, not listen to as few sources as possible and only care about "credibility."

Credibility is bullshit. 100% subjective and individual opinion which has no bearing whatsoever on whether information is accurate or not. PERIOD!

what happened? its so long

>Alex never names the Jew
>regularly talks shit about the ADL and Sheldon Adelson as well as other Jews

jonesfags are such total retards it isn't funny.

I actually cringe when I think of how I used to be one of them.

Read it, and you will understand.

Reject it as a "forgery", like they want you to do, and you will simply help it along.

archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

Yeah, just because idiots like you think that they're just contrails and people are just too stupid to understand condensation.

In reality, YOU'RE the one who has done almost NO RESEARCH and if the test was to simply report on the opposition's arguments, not argue them, just say what their arguments are, you'd fail.

You've claimed victory in a debate that never took place. You're the fucking idiot, right or wrong.

I like him a lot. Sure sometimes he needs to calm the fuck down, and sometimes he veers into tard territory, but he's one of the most WOKE and good people we have. Also Billy Corgan is fucking awesome and should be on his show every day.

>what happened?

Jones got BTFO... badly.

Also THIS:

magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf

He acts like Glenn Beck on cocaine

You're an idiot. Show me one person with any scientific evidence of these Chemtrails, after years of them being known. Back to the JIDF with you.

Because he called them out for being Jews, stupid. Have you literally never even READ the Bible?

Jesus spoke extensively about religion, he didn't hve a single good thing to say about it. And it's amazing to me how people can idolize A Christopher Hitchens or a RIchard Dawkins for attacking religion when Jesus Christ's attacks on Religion, that are actually IN THE BIBLE, are far more witty and salient and more biting.

I know you're trying to be cutesy-cute and tee-hee-hee because this is all a laughing matter to you, like everything else, but you might want to look into that for yourself instead of going through life and following your mook-programming.

>Anyone who doesn't yell about Jews is a Zionist puppet

youtube.com/watch?v=BWuLZ_d97xY

Alex is the other side of the social justice warrior.

Think about it. He engages in identitarian politics. It's always about groups and labels rather than content.

Someone who controls that much media penetration can rescue America overnight. I'll give you a small example. For approximately $1 trillion, you can deploy a solar array into space sufficiently large to power the entire world. In other words, we can produce $18 trillion in electricity every year for 20-40 years for a $1 trillion upfront investment.

This is sufficient to pay down the national debt, cut every American a check for $50,000 every year, continue full funding of all existing government programs, relieve our material interests in foreign intervention, and so on.

There is not one single person in this country, other than those who hate it, who would be opposed to such a project, or similar such projects. There are tens of thousands of people who propose such things, but you will NEVER hear from them and you will NEVER hear any "opposition" media provide solutions to our problems: economic, social, or otherwise.

It's ALL a 100% farce. We ASSASSINATE anyone who builds a media / social following who has good intentions. Alex Jones is alive and on the air, therefore he is evil scum. The conclusion follows from the fact that the solutions to our problems are readily available, but no one ever speaks about them.

Fuck off, jew retard.

You don't have a clue.

It is a death penalty if a jew kills another jew.

"Tee-hee" has nothing to do with it, moron.

He talks about how the mysterious NWO likes to expose their plans to the public before implementing them...

Then he goes on to expose their plans for them.

Here it is, judge for yourselves:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRGAXt6qIn0

Personally, I thought it was pretty much Alex Jones versus a myopic idiot who can't understand the concept of compartmentalization and that people are individuals, not just groups.

But all the David Duke fanbois laud this like Duke "EXPOSED" Alex Jones or something.

Whatever. Their idiocy shows.

people who call him a shill are shills

What does that have to do with mineral supplements making my knee pain disappear, you fucking lecherous choad?

Yep. You're a jew alright.
Can't wait til you all get what you deserve for all your lies, and the evil you've done.

I hate reading shit like this. Fuck this board, I really feel like the whole fucking world is fucking fake now

Interesting watch but I don't understand how letting him talk is MORE EFFECTIVE than just having him stay quiet.

Why not just leave us with our thoughts and conspiracies but no well produced show to spread the ideas?

Alternative possibility: jew-controlled globalist media doesn't have an obvious tight clutch on their programming and allow multiple sides to be showed for the sake of honest journalism.

in reply to the picture

too dumb to google something for yourself, you instead demand evidence with every intention of constantly moving the goalposts back further and further.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw

youtube.com/watch?v=qO4fXVXFuag

Because the powers that be are smarter than you and know that you will ask that exact same question.

Dank meme, thank you

Why did Hitler lose WW2 on purpose with Dunkirk and the Battle of Britain?

>It is a death penalty if a jew kills another jew.

Not for the Pharisees, stupid. they make the rules, they don't follow 'em. That's Judaism. That IS what the religion of Judaism is, they worship the Rabbis as higher than God.

This isn't even controversial, what I'm saying. It's well-known.

I am done with you, though. You know so much that isn't so, there's no room for what IS so.

You really linked me more Infowars LOL. You're pathetic. Neither of those videos shows any proof. I have never seen proof, despite looking, it is nonsense. You think that this "geoengineering" is on ALL of our jets? Really guy, you're sick in the head.

He "exposes" their own writings, it's not like he uncovered a secret underground library full of secret documents, he literally just read their memoirs.

If you had a brain in your head, you could read this shit too, you wouldn't need Alex Jones to give you a book report on it, stupid.

Now slap the shit out of your eyes and actually wake the fuck up and look at what the fuck you're trying to talk about for a second and actually let your mind wrap around something before you think of a witty comeback to stroke your ego.

Ben Shapiro told the truth about muslims before he stabbed trump in the back

Controlled opposition has to gain trust by doing real good first

Just use alex jones then toss him aside like a used whore when you are finished

Don't worship him like a god or anything

>Why not just leave us with our thoughts and conspiracies but no well produced show to spread the ideas?

Think about this. How often do the politicians running for office represent the best that America has to offer?

Next, have you ever had a reasonable discussion with your peers in person? The internet may seem rude, crude, and divisive, but people mostly get along in person. We don't bash our peers heads in. We talk and discuss in a civil manner. Well, except crazy red faced screaming morons like SJWs or Alex Jones.

Consensus builds naturally in communities. The cream rises to the top. Smart people with good ideas get followings.

How do you prevent these people going from a small peer group to a national presence?

You have to identify and stop them early on. Otherwise you get a Martin Luther King problem and the requirement of killing a national hero. Sometimes it is so bad you gotta put a bullet in the head of a President, like JFK. These things are very destructive to the government's stability.

This is why you controlled opposition is necessary. You HAVE to control opposition somehow. The difference between being forced to kill renegade presidents like JFK or renegade humanitarians like MLK versus going years and years with seemingly no palatable choice in the public sphere is programs like Alex Jones identifying and neutralizing opposition in nascent stages.

alex jones being totally sincere:
youtube.com/watch?v=8nwG38RKGjM

alex jones getting exposed by british bros:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yp6XwfstVU&index=2&list=PLnXQdj0r61PPT6TKAWUaVRKIfB9cbhvXw

listen to him fucking shout LIBERTY IS RISING at the end, this is such obvious discrediting

So this person by their own admission believes all Jews are evil and all non-Jews are good.

And once we kill all the Jews, presto prango, no more evil.

I fully support anybody's decision to be this stupid.

You don't know me bitch

I have already accessed levels of mind awareness you can't even comprehend

Alex Jones is a joke that says some useful information, I am just fueling the debate to get people to answer the question which you still aren't.

Silence would be more effective than Time Warner backed Alex Jones. Now counter argue.

That's the point of of the programming.

That guy is already under the programming, he's trying to give it to you now.

The programming is that everything is fake, nothing is real, no one can be trusted, no one is good, everything is corrupt and evil and false, and there's no hope and no hope of ever having any hope.

Even if that was fucking TRUE, which it isn't, but even if that WAS the TRUTH, you'd be a fool to believe it.

I'd be a fool to believe the truth? But I still don't understand your point.

How is Jones neutralizing when he is starting thousands of people down the rabbit hole and endorsing the Presidential canidate that will be our generations JFK?

Shilling this hard

"I'm gonna dead-lift 600 pounds... 'cause I know I can do 500."
-Alex Jones
youtu.be/vXlOSE1wAdo?t=195

>snake oils shonk man-child
>would stave to death anywhere on the planet outside of Texas

Sounds like somebody's jimmies are flustered

Most importantly, find and understand spirituality you atheist retard

Atheism and science are just the fedora tippers abrahamic religion

not acting like a caricature of a tinfoil hat would go a long way with widening his audience and having his message be taken seriously, which I assume is the point, no? get enough people informed to cause a paradigm shift and a push for actual real world changes for the better

or is it supposed to be a preaching to the converted sort of deal where he makes those who already agree with him feel like a part of a special enlightened club?

>crazy hobo yelling on the corner could be trying to redpill everyone, but nobody will listen to him because he's a crazy hobo

would make sense if he was...
youtu.be/Orj55fo1u9I

Come say that to my face and not behind all your Useful Idiot jew puppets and see what happens faggit

Israel: The Promised Land of Organized Crime - Full Version:

youtu.be/wMbw5X_eeJg

It's pretty goddamned easy for the government to regulate fuel additives and add chemicals to the fuel of commercial jets without telling anyone.

>"There's no scientific evidence!"

Why do you even think there WOULD be? Who do you think spends billions of dollars to study whether or not an additive in jet fuel releases barium or aluminium in the atmosphere.

You are complaining there is no evidence and you have "looked."

Pic related is how you "looked."

Now stop expecting other people to do all the years of research FOR YOU only to dismiss their findings, you annoying faggot.

What? You don't know me. I DO believe in god