Be muller

>be muller
>be having absolutely horrendous season
>fans just patiently waiting for you to find your form again, no one's really getting angry or going nuts
>club repeatedly states that you're an important part of the club's family and have no intention of moving you, ever
>take it easy, don't mind being sat for a CL match, be comfy with a blanket and crack jokes with your m8s
>get subbed on in the last 5 minutes
>score a rather meaningless goal to make it 5-1
>fans give you a rapturous applause and your entire team is so happy for you

why is muller the most likeable player in the game and why is bayern such a loving and loveable club?

hes a dude that plays on the grand stage with a team thats approx less than 20 miles from where he was born

kinda gives everybody hope that its not just money money money and southamerican jugglers or paceniggers

nigga still goes back to his village to play footy with his brother and cousins

literally a bavarian farm boy that somehow found his way onto a world class team

/thread

>mfw arsenal made him regain his form

He is based af
He is a literal simple minded Bavavrian Dorfjunge (redneck) and he doesn't give a fuck and just keeps it real

a sacrifice no one will lament

>Bavarian redneck

Hans, can you explain the stereotypes of your rednecks compared to ours? This fascinates me.

Austrians are rednecks as ´fuck

Hometown hero

Gusch
Hochkultur, oida!

müller is our guy

The real German rednecks are usually Easterners.

But even there is a difference between coastline Ossis, Eastern Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and the South.
Never saw much of a difference between Thuringia and Saxony 2bh.

They dress differently, they speak differently, none of them works, they wished they were still a communist shithole and they are to a certain degree. They even have different names than regular Germans and Western Germans look down on these names

People from a rural area and small villages in the middle of nowhere in Bavaria. Usually more conservative and very traditional to their Bavarian roots and conventions. They keep old traditions like "Stammtisch" (regular meetings to drink beer) and "Schafkopf" (mostly old Bavarian card game) and they speak exteme Bavarian accent that you barely can understand as German language...
They are not uneducated like American rednecks though.

He has the most punchable face I've ever seen.
I hate his face so much. I want to see him die on the pitch. Motherfucker.

>Usually more conservative and very traditional
>They keep old traditions like "Stammtisch"
>play some local card game
that's true for most rural areas though

>mad at based muller

iktf

I don't mind Robben, I dont mind Schweinsteiger, I don't mind John Terry etc

but this fucker has the most punchable face in football. Everything he will ever do I will hate.

>most punchable face ever

that would be your greaseball gay boy Ronaldo im afraid

Yes. Thats redneck behavior.

He's a cheeky motherfucker but I like him.

Absolutely fucking based, along with Robben. Why is bayern such a magnet for cool personalities?

>The real German rednecks are usually Easterners.

Every part of Germany has its own kind of Rednecks. There are probably some more in east Germany due to higher unemployment rates.

the only reason müller is not doing welll is lewandowski. there's not enough room for both of them and one of them should leave

is he coming home?

R A R E
A
R
E

get me in the screencap lads

straight into my autism folder you go

On vacation or are you a cardinal? Who does God love more, messi or Ronaldo

I still dont know what position does he play

false striker

Are you stealing the Pope´s WiFi?

advanced inside secondary roaming ramdeuter

why is his team "MON"?

I think italians call it monaco

maybe some other languages too

thats bs they worked great together last season. ancelotti just doesn't quite grasp yet how to use him

I think pep's system also just suited him well. he was able to find more balls and chances with the obscene amounts of possession they had. with the more direct counter play he isn't able to maraud in the box as freely or as often

>he was able to find more balls
lol

>balls

*grabs your balls*

>with the obscene amounts of possession they had
The team is still bossing possession like no tomorrow. It's not like Bayern are playing like Leicester this season. I think his decreased performances are mainly due to the generally weaker positional play this season.

Why is Muller such a perfect man?

>meaningless goal

ultra rare proxy!

your obsession with muller is pathetic desu

if they're so nice with him it is because he has cerebral palsy

Too based

Muller is delightfully cheeky. All around top lad.

Are you the Royce weaboo Your Holiness?

>elect a jew from the greenparty over the nationalist candidate
>rednecks
They are all new male cucks.

They seem fun to hang out with. I like the drinking part

>rather meaningless
>implying 4-1 isn't more than enough to take care of arselel

>not cr7
huehueboy

put me in the screen cap pls

>germans
>loveable

What the fuck did you just say to me you asian fuck

ya boi pontifex

>americans
>

>german being racist

is a bad player who only got carried to silverware all his life

Arsene/Laurent/Olivier/Francis/Mathieu/Yaya/Thierry/ (delete as applicable) pls go

>implying Ancelotti won't field a B-team in the 2nd leg
>implying that B-team won't lose 3-0 to a motivated Arsenal team who will fight with everything they have for their popular manager, so he can keep his job

but it still won't be enough, precisely because of Müller's important 5-1

He would have been run out of town by the fans and press in most of the US and England

Same desu

I think your overestimating arsenal der

On a side note anyone willing to bet money giroud unironically starts the reverse fixture?

I think he was being ironic desu

This.

He's a bavarian lad, he came up through a bavarian system, and he plays on a bavarian team.

Also
>Having a terrible season so far, can barely score
>Manages to score easily within a couple of minutes of being subbed

Arsenal BTFO

that's pretty normal for fan favourite players, especially if they are local

plus Müller is the kind of hard working but with average talent and physique that, makes it even easier to like him as a fan
when you play against him he's such a thorn in your side you end up hating his guts though