How is this possible for a human to do?

How is this possible for a human to do?

How big are we talking?

that looks like someone took all their turds and pressed it together into one big turd

I stopped in to piss and OMFG wtf

This guy needs a legal permit to shit outdoors. The girth is the same size as the plumbing

Lol i know! Hahahaha

Taste it, OP! And see if you can tell what he ate.

well?

Dont just stand there.
Pick it up and eat it!

Is it possible to flush it?

I wonder how is possible dudes taking such dumps and forgetting to wipe

Dubs demands it

I didn't try. It looked too big for real.

I bet that was so satisfying

This thread is full of shit

My 6'5 brother once ate a ton of bbq and bread and then took a giant shit like that. He still sometimes remind me of it, even though it was around 5 years ago

The kind of shit that makes your spine shiver.

My gf drops turds this big. But then complains when i wanr to stick a finger in her asshole

Why does it matter how tall your brother is

Imagine the poor bastard's gaping arsehole. If he sneezes, hell probably have some discharge.

With a turd like that why ruin it by covering with toilet paper

Shit that's huge

Prude.

That's what i am sure happened. They wanted to show it off.

Dude his brother is 6'5 tho

Probably took a lot of Imodium and built it up

Well i still do it anyway lol.

You jealous white boi?

pics of girl turds or it never happened

contrib00tin'

Kek

Fuck youre gonna have to wait. She shits once a day

You have a folder for these?

timestamp needed as well

i filled my toilet bowl twice this morning before i was done shitting. still didn't get a clean break, i know i'll be back in there for more later.

wait, you're such a newfag don't have?

Is this a shit rate thread now?

I have this regularly. Sometimes I cannot flush it, it clogs up the toilet. Shit floating everywhere. When at work and I need to get the facility desk to unplug it.

after some Unknown Mysterious Pooper clogged the two toilets here, the boss had a minceturd installed.

Damn. Too true.
Bet they fucking love you.

type of shit to cause your asshole to tear

I doubt that, however they don't know I am the one, fucking the toilet up. I just ask the project manager
to do a call for a clogged toilet. Perhaps he suspect something, but he doesn't care. He also cleans my desk regularly to keep my desk compliant with the 'clean' desk policy.

Lol, I will try to push that. I hate sneaking out of the toilet.

I have produced a turd of this magnitude before in public, I was so impressed I decided to wipe my arse but fold the tissues up and flush them in the pan next door. That is when I had regained the ability to walk again.

Although I don't eat the sweats the cleaners leave at my desk. I bet they want to kill me too, maybe I am too paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

pics or it never happened