Yellow fever is fucking stupid

Yellow fever is fucking stupid.

I gave up a sexy big tits alternative girl, who drove a car with watanbe wheels and would let me stick it in her arse just because she wasn't Asian.

I'm now stuck in a relationship with a prudish Asian girl that hates everything I like.

Yellow fever is dumb, all kinds of girls can be hot.

>sexy
>alternative girl
fake & gay

No.

>white ex demanded anal
>current asian gf hates anal

feels bad man

People who think alternative girls can't be hot are fucking retarded trump voters that probably wear new balance shoes.

New balance makes dope sneaker. Not all of them are geriatric. But yes this is why racial fetishism and stereotypes are dumb, you're dating an actual person, not a caricature. The same guys that have yellow fever probably liked manic pixie girls a few years earlier.

sounds plausible

>I gave up a sexy big tits alternative girl, who drove a car with watanbe wheels and would let me stick it in her arse just because she wasn't Asian.
>He fell for the azn waifu meme

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED BAZZA

t.limp wristed faggot

It's an appearance thing not a "they are so submissive thing".

I'm sick of that sjw attitude.

>It's an appearance thing not a "they are so submissive thing".
>I'm sick of that sjw attitude.

wut

wouldn't fucking her because she ISN'T "muh modest, traditional, feminine, submissive waifu like white women before feminism ruined them" be the SJW thing to do?

Nah the SJW thing to do is try to say everybody who likes Asian women is a racist who thinks Asians are submissive and obedient.

Yeah dude that's racial fetishism. You're not dating her because you like her as a person and have anything in common with her. You just wanted a 3d asian waifu. Same thing as dudes that are constantly clamoring after white women with blonde hair and blue eyes, they're people not breeding stock.

GOTTA

Stop having sex outside of marriage

There are somethings I like about her such as she is goal oriented and hates everybody just like I do.

She just thinks all my interests are dumb.

I kinda thought we'd learn to share and appreciate interests as time goes on and I have tried to take an interest in her shit.

She still thinks the things I like are dumb after all these years though.

or its just a matter of visual taste. asian chicks have something about their appearance that appeals to him. appearance is the main priority for most men when it comes to attraction.

>his gf doesn't do anal
Sad state of being f a m

Having a preference for a certain look is fine, but makes shit relationships when you hardly get along with the person. He straight up said he left his last gf because she wasn't Asian.

That's such myopic bullshit. There's so much beauty in the world across ethnicities I don't understand how people blind themselves to it.

>makeup-laden slut in bdsm gear
t. projector

I can't tell if you're being serious.

Why?

>years
Welcome to lazy codependence

wadyatalkinabout?

Kys cuck, keep fucking whores that listen to top jewish made nigger rap/pop

>that pic

I hate brown skinned asians.

But why? You already had a gf you dumb fuck.

I bet they never listened to one of the band's whos shirts they wear everyday

;)

never happens with metal girls :)))

I'm having no issues. Maybe find someone you actually like?

>sodomy

Sodomy is good you faggot.

This desu

>who drove a car with watanbe wheels
Good riddance.

>descendant of convicts loves fucking shit holes

I'm a descendent of europeans that moved here in the 1950's.

Like what is the appeal?
It is a direct downgrade of the vagina.
It isn't self lubricating.
It is real work to keep clean for intercourse.
Its full of shit.

Asians are tighter anyways so there shouldn't be any need for this degeneracy.

It's just so dirty and depraved for a girl to crave this...

More humiliating for the girl and tight.

your own fault for your sinful behaviour, a partner isn't something you go buy in the supermarket