Traps are gay, but thats okay

Traps are gay, but thats okay.

Tell me whats wrong with wanting to fuck a person who does everything possible to be feminine and will be totally submissive and focused on your needs?

They have a penis for starters.

They have a dick for starters.

I don't care either way really

>traps
>gay
Choose one.

They have starters for penis.

Easy, its a guy with tits... No thanks

Nothing, it's ok to be gay, just don't try and make society change the definition of gender and every pronoun so you can pretend it's not gay because you hate that word.

they have aids for starters

jesus. one of the hottest bitches ive ever seen, penis or not

My dilemma is I like traps, but everyone thinks I'm a racist, homophobic pedophile. I'm just conflicted about my sexuality. Even the gay doesn't accept me after it took EVERYTHING for me to fucking admit that I'm bi-curious. Fuck y'all then.

I'm bicurious, I think traps can be cute asf.

What will it take for somebody to back me up? I will literally suck your dick if you come to my defense on the charges I'm up against.
~Eco

maybe I should hit up a pride event if theres hotties like that running around

There's nothing wrong with it, but it is definitely gay.

sauce on trap in pic?

>gay, but thats okay
I think I spotted an error in your post

I don't like the smell of bowel movement when I am fucking or having actually shit in my cock .

a girl has holes designed for fucking and a mouth for sucking why would I want a guy trying to be girl and failing at it ...someone with so many mental hang ups they are a time bomb for suicide.
so ya ..how those points for a start..

Nothing is wrong with it if you're gay. Faggot trap lovers act like they are not. There is no such thing as a feminine penis. Only mentally ill faggots pretend loving traps is not gay

Why do you like females? For their pussy right?
If not then are you gay?
If you meet a cute girl in public, get her number, take her out, go home to fuck, then, only then, you realize she had a dick the whole time. Is it really gay?
The concept of a trap is to fool you, since you're attracted to women.
It's not to get you into men.

find me a bitch with a dick that looks like Adrianna grande, then well talk

I love me some Adrianna grande too

I swear all those threads on /b make me hate traps... so few are even remotly passable

Sauce?

It's gay but there's nothing wrong with it if you admit that you,are gay for watching it , .

I'd swap my girlfriend for a trap right now, she's pretty hawt but that bitch just ain't as sexy as a hawt trap.

Sauce pls.

trust me, traps are hot but generally a bit crazy. Believe it or not all those hormones make them a little mentally unstable

Wanting to have sex with another man is homosexual regardless of how they present themselves. Who gives a fuck if you're gay these days? Just don't pretend wanting to have anal sex with a man in makeup is something a straight person would do.

>Traps are gay, but thats okay.

Listen, fuck off and die with the endless faggot threads. Just go fuck yourself. Fuck the faggot spam.

Everything has developed naturally on a female so it all looks and sits properly. In all the many trap threads I've seen and all the crossdressing men that have been posted I've never once seen one that I couldn't immediately recognize as male. Our brains are REALLY good at recognizing those small differences.

Knowing that the boobs are filled with plastic, silicon, or some other shit disgusts me.

I'm straight but I would rather fuck a regular gay man than a trap.

do it dude

I said >I would rather
I made a comparison between cancer and aids. Didn't say I wanted any.

You made you choice fam