No one can be this stupid right?

No one can be this stupid right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StephenAtHome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its sad how low he stoops to make a buck.

I mean, youre that stupid if you think thats even real. Its not even coherent.

sure kid. what if trump posted it?
what would your reaction be then?

Leftists are insane, this can't end well.

What kind of fucking time do we live in?
This guy is a TV star with millions of followers. This is such an uneducated and tottaly politically biased tweet. Why is Trump everybodies punching bag?
This is so imature. I feel like the left is that one kid you beat at basketball in middle school and his whole life was basketball and you beat him so bad e is embaressed because he talked mad shit before the game started. so he just goes around finding excuses to shit talk about you because he is still really mad about that one time he lost.

Can you explain this quote to me

I would its not real and incoherent... Are you daft?

Time to fire up letter writing boys. His advertisers need to know that we don't want to support a man who is a terrorist apologist.

I'm in.
If somebody can find the advertisers and their mailing addresses I will do my duty

Colbert hasn't been relevant in eons. As well, at his best he was always Jon Stewarts puppet.

I don't think tht's the reâl Colbert. Although it might as well be him for as off the rails that guy has gone.

Lmao no fucking way this has to be fake. There's just no fucking way.

Is being Anti-White, natural part of Liberalism and modern Liberal ideology in US?
Why don't you move to peace loving, tolerant countries like Pakistan,Saudi Arabia,Somalia Sudan where there are no evil White Man

You are a faggot. It isn't real.

Idiots, take half a minute to search his twitter and see if it's real.

Hint: It's not.

it's meant to imply that niggers don't deserve to be enslaved, when in fact they are sub-human animals with literally less evolved brains
poor author was probably a sheltered white boi with a trust fund who'd never met a black in his life

Bullshit. Not retarded.

Is this real?

Do you know who is the author of this quote ?

Tweet him this

Seemed too stupid to be true...AND tweet does not actually exist.
Nice bait, tho.

This isn't even how Colbert speaks. Fake news Breitbart garbage.

Better rez

>quote is attributed to Joseph Goebbels
>fake tweet

Leftists are insane alright, but you're making the rest of us look bad.

But I was told Trump supporters R smart. Surely they know how to use google and don't trust the first image they see on a website that's known for trolling people right?

twitter.com/StephenAtHome

Try and find that tweet, protip you can't, because he never fucking tweeted it.

His actual stupid tweet of the day is that "Trump is destroying America's moral authority," and it's those last three words that show what a dim-witted shill he is. America hasn't had moral authority in ages.

And? Stephen Colbert still sucks, the only reason people assumed it was him is
1. The name obviously
And 2, that's more or less been what he's selling as of late.
Thanks for teaching us some cool internet backtracking tricks though chomo.

I am saying white people should uphold while supremacy. The phrase "responsible for the upholding of white supremacy" refers to the way in which white people continue to uphold white supremacy via the lack responsibility we are taking or lack of action. It is saying that everyday white people uphold the things and structures that continue to let it thrive no matter how "woke" you are. All white people are responsible for (as this post states) the UPHOLDING of white supremacy and the FALL of it. Hope this clears a few things. If anyone still finds issue with this post please let me know.

checked

also... you do realize that he played a character when he was doing the Colbert Show..

i already figured that
i just came here to see you whine

Did that motherfucking kike just said all white men are terrorists?!

What really bothers me is that niggers have been killing and raping tens of thousands of people each year for decades, but nobody bans black power/anti-white rhetoric, on the contrary, the MSM is encouraging it, Muslims are decapitating and burning people alive in the ME and raping and killing in Europe, but nobody bans Islam, on the contrary, it's illegal to criticize it and the MSM defends it, leftists hold antifa marches where they brutalize people and destroy property but nobody bans left-wing discourse, on the contrary, the MSM is protecting it and encouraging it, Jews are killing and have been killing Arab families to make room for Greater Israel and not only is pro Israel speech not banned, they want to make criticizing Israel ILLEGAL, BUT IF ONE GUY, runs over some leftists and all of the sudden the entire political, MSM and part of the corporate scene immediately bans anything rightwing.
You could swear, it's almost as if the Jews, via their masonic lodges, have control over critical sections of our society or something.

Whether you like Colbert or not you can't provide a single case of him saying "White people are bad and muslims are always right".

To pretend like peddling lies is fine because you live in an alternate reality is hilarious, stay in your bubble.

This tweet is fake.

That dudes catholic dumbfuck

You are this stupid if you believe this tweet is real. It's fake.

>What are with this prices?

watchix.the-button.com

Fake fucking tweet.

TWO SCOOPS?!?

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

Absolutely, he was suppose to seem like an over the top conservative in contrast to Jons cool headed Liberal.
As soon as Jon left and the Trump shenanigans began his character flipped to oppose almost everything it used to stand for.
Colbert started working for Jon and he never really stopped.

Your prices are glorious chink peddler.

I never said he outright said anything. I knew it wasn't him from the start, just saying his character has shifted his stance so it's reasonable for people to assume that someone with the exact same name could possibly be him. At what point am I lying?

oh ok, so we can just make shit up now because "blah blah well you couldn't tell the difference" except yes we could and two seconds to do some research confirmed it. but keep being willfully uninformed, jackass.

oh shit, dude's off his rocker now anons

Again, asking you to tell me what I personally made up?
Never said it was him, never said he said that. All I said is he's Stewarts man, and he is. He started on his show, got his show thanks to Stewart and Stewart has creative input on Stevens show, all facts.
Stay mad.

Is he trying to equate islam to a race? it wouldn't be beneath him to do so.

its fake you dumb neo-nazis

The right loves fake news.

They were photoshopping anti-fa beating up a cop for propaganda.

You're right, OP IS A FAG

Fake tweet nigga. Show up earlier next time for discussion threads.

man there's a truth to that quote that I'm not wishing on anyone to witness

at some point pushing all the blame on white men and white men only is going to snap back so much
we already see bits and pieces of this but leftists would never admit that they're responsible for creating that monster until it hits them full force

we're hitting woke levels that shouldn't even be possible

>we already see bits and pieces of this

Driving a car into a group of people.

>lmfao.rar

no one should be stupid enough to go through with a discussion without even checking his twitter if it's real (its not).

Fake and gay and illiterate.

Sup Forums is the ass end of the white gene pool. Literally just a pile of goo seeping with stupidity.

I come here to observe.