Sup Forums I am legitimately sending 0...

Sup Forums I am legitimately sending 0.3 BTC (~$1500) to anyone that can provide a fucking meaningful explanation as to what the fuck happened.

> inb4 OP won't deliver

I ain't gonna photoshop a fucking BTC address with 999 BTC on it. $1500 is change, so, take my word and take your chance.

first meeting:

> meet girl
> you look interesting femannon, but I have no interest in you, wanna just talk?
> "haha maleanon, if I thought you wanted something I wouldn't have come with you (park, 1 AM)"
> she has issues, big ones, tells me about them and everything about her. Where she stays, where I can find her. WTF.
> she leaves, caresses my hand

second meeting:

> see her on street, destroyed
> yaddy-yadda "Femanon, I'm a richfag, ever since we met, I thought about you and your issues, I admire you and please, if you want, I can give you my number, just call me when you need something."
> says no, then yes but calls me creepy for working in ITSec.
> she's super cold and has been out on the streets for so long, I say to her to come to two of my apts., there's friends, let me pay for a hotel or anything. I called my guy with the car and another one just to make sure it's fine, I also tell her "I have a girlfriend, I just care for you, because we're the same, please, don't want anything"
> 4 AM, nuts busting, freezing, was with her for 3 hours, while she was trying to find a place
> ultimately she does, we split

I say "take care" and just go, she says "Hey, wait, where are you going?", comes to me and hugs me and grabs me by my neck from behind. So she goes from cold to warm asf WTF BRO.

third meet:

> she's jumping around of happiness
> "How are you maleanon?"
> "I'm good, but, tired, been jogging a lot and losing a bit of weight"
> time passes
> Her: "I feel you changed, you're not the same. What happened?"
> Just tired, eh.
> she says she'll call me these days "I won't forget!"

Cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/Gina244
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cont.

Just to add a bit: This girl has heavy issues, she also has some spots on her brain and has been
through a lot. She's also quite young. I asked her "Do you have anyone to care for you?" she's
an immigrant - she answers "Yea, my mom, but she..." and left it at that.

Two days pass and I just can't fucking stop myself, I tell my girl and a buddy "man, this girl is
so interesting, I gotta find out more!".

So I write to her

> "Hey, femanon, think we can meet today, 7-8PM?"
> exactly as she wrote: "Hey, hey, I'm good, you? Lemme see how my day goes and I'll let you know".
> "Sure."

Then it all goes bananas. She ghosts me.

I say "Look, not sure wtf happened, write to me when you feel better.". Well, nothing.

She told me she had her finals, so I assumed she was busy with them, even if she went out
with her friends.

A few days go by and I go

> "Hey, what's up? All good?"
> "Hey, hey, I'm good, yea, finals are good. You?"
> "Been biking a lot, legs are broken, learnt some new french swear words, nothing much."
> ghost.

This repeats itself where she doesn't answer my second message for 2 more times.

I see her, go to her, ask her if she's fine, her face is full poker, I don't push it and just go.

Then we do the only-reply-to-my-first-message a few times, then she dissapears completely.

I learned that she never signed up for her finals and that she went to her mom's country and
she discharged her phone number.

Sup Forums

What the fuck happened here? I told her I wanted nothing and so did she, yet, she acted like
I tried to fuck her.

I have no fucking clue bro but keep your money ur a good guy that's like crazy if true

Who the fuck knows dude. Women just do whatever they want without thinking from one minute to the next. Like you said she has issues and stuff ,so sounds like she's even ditzier than the average bitch.

She probably felt you were being too intimate and too friendly too quickly and misread your intentions because she is an immature girl with mental issues. You can expect people with mental issues to think and act rationally. If they acted rationally, they wouldn't be mentally ill. She was only interesting because she was mysterious. If you had really started to know her, you would have realized she's a fucking train wreck not worth your time or your money.

can't*

She's a trainwreck.

So was I, once upon a time, but that's not the goal.

Either way, it does make sense, as I was told, but, man, why did she turn so warm all of sudden, from cold, then back to cold?

Between my texts and our last meet, I legit said nothing.

Mental issues breh. Bi polar? Manic depressive? I mean the possibilities are endless. Bad drugs?

because as all people growing up she's probably confused, add being a girl and mental issues and you get a person who doesn't know who she is and as a result of not knowing who she is, she doesn't know what she wants. Anything that grabs her attention. Anything that makes sense at that certain moment. Anything that her emotions tell her to do. She's a loose sail in the wind man. Try to grab ahold of it and you go flying too.

Messed up people idealize everyone who does something good for them, but if you do something that doesn't match with the idea they create in their head of you they get detached very fast.

I guess you're right.

My last message to her was "I care for you, a lot, but what you did was so bad, you could've just told me to fuck off. Either way, I won't write anymore, but know that you can always write me."

Annnd she went away.

What am I to do, at this point?

I believe a direct message to her "mailbox" will do no good, assuming she even cares.

I'd love to have her as a friend, she's such a kind soul, but idk wtf to do.

People whom I respect told me that "Bro, she liked you.". I can't play on that card, too risky.

Femanon reporting in

I am very sure that there is no logic behind this. You said she has many issues. I believe some of them are regarding social behavior. She probably has nobody she can trust and she couldn't truly trust you either, because you two didn't know each other too well. I am somewhat like her, so I understand what went through her mind. She might have social anxiety and therefore she is not capable of simple friendships.

You can ask me anything

>You can ask me anything
OP here. Are you cute?

I dont get out of bed for less than 10k.

>I am legitimately sending 0.3 BTC (~$1500)
>Femanon reporting in

It's in your best interest to let her go. I know it's hard right now but, really, when you try to save a drowning person they tend to take you down with them. You said you used to have issues, but it seems like you got your life in order now. It's not worth it to go after her and lose your mind over it. Sometimes people just aren't at a stage yet where they're ready for and accepting of help. You can check in on her in a year, or maybe in a bit longer, but right now it's best to let her do whatever she thinks she needs to do. Time will make her more mature.

That is definitely in the eye of the beholder

How do you suggest I can go ahead with this?

She ain't never writing back to me, but I know...

Well, if you really do have the issues you have, know i've been there some time ago and know how it feels.

Thanks.

paypal.me/Gina244

It's what I'm contemplating as well.

I'll just watch as much as non-creepily possible and just re-try in a year or so. But...I go out a lot, we're bound to see each other again.

Also - my life was bad due to others, but you grow strong and if you have the idea of "this is not me, this is not my place", you really only are in a way while you're there. Once you get out, it's all good.

She...didn't get out, it seems.

>but what you did was so bad
What did she mean by that.

Also, she probably perceived that you were being nice to her to get into her pants and you were doing this while you had a gf. She probably didn't need that drama and decided to bail.

Also, what did your girlfriend think of you being out with her all hours of the night?

I definitely suggest that you do not show any interest in her anymore. She will ask herself what happened and eventually search contact.

How did you get out of that, user?

SO, OP. I think she probably is not buying the whole "I don't want anything" line... are you sure that you aren't potentially, subconsciously pursuing something even though you don't really think you are? How's your relationship with your GF, you happy?

Yeah, your girlfriend... is it possible your girlfriend found this other girl and said "get your cunt away from my boyfriend or I'll cut you."?

You've offered her your help. She has your number. When she realizes what an amazing opportunity you gave her, she'll use it. Just gotta wait until she sobers up, so to speak. You've done all you can for now.

I made a fuckload of money. Once you have it, you go wherever you want, say whatever you want and you don't care about anyone.

At all.

I worked as a web-dev since I was young, then moved to machine-learning / data-science.

I'm quite young myself.

"1Ad73ynbuwpUkaFvqn LBXeXeTNfGYUUciv"

she is a user and probably not worth it, find something else to distract you like a girl who actually cares bout you, look around they are not as hard to find as you think now please give me some bitcoins.

also she is probably bipolar and you never stick your dick in crazy

She's cute, I guess, but she's...I'd say I'm more interested in women of intellect.

I simply see her as a sister.

Congratulations. I mean it. Hope I will be there one day.

I quite agree. She said that she had "spots on her brain" and she needs to treat them, doctors said they're "maladies".

Also, she seems to be lesbian and hangs out with the smoke-stuff crowd.

You hit the spot there.

Knowing this...does it change anything?

>stopped trying to farm bitcoins when the price crashed back to ~$1/btc; "it'll never actually catch on"

How about not blabbing to sluts the second time you meet them that you're a "richfag"
Wealthy people don't actually do this. How else are you going to find someone genuine? Take the btc and shove it up your ass.

But what about your current GF. You happy with her?

It wasn't like that...I just had to resume the idea.

I told her:

"Look, I have two apartments, one is empty, one is where I stay with buddies, come at my place. There's also a car waiting for us and someone on the phone if you need booking into a hotel or whatever. I just wanna help you."

I told her earlier what I work on, she asked and she told me "so you're one of these rich fags, aye?" (jokingly).

I didn't go stright-up to tell her "bitch I have money".

It only means her actions are totally impulsive and she's prone to self-destructive behavior. She hangs out with the "bad kids" because they don't make her feel inferior (because they've all got issues). She probably feels like it's them vs the normal word who doesn't accept people like her. BP is a serious disorder though, without therapy it will very slowly improve until she's like 45. Then it will be less, but still, it'll be apparant.

Pay one of these poor sods now for reading all your malarky!

>OP is definitely not gonna deliver on this one.

A lot. We're also best-friends and we understand each other, hence why I also told her about this girl and she knew, as I did before, that I just wanted to help.

We also have sex plenty times, so I'm not going out looking for blood.

Also sex is over-rated, I don't care about it too much.

same guy, i had a friend who was pretty similar, i was always helping her and talking but she was also a lesbain untill she tried to fuck my best friend, which was when i just stopped talking to her, she came back a week later with scars on her arms to show me but you just gotta be strong enough to block these people from your life as they create nothing but stress anxiety and unhappiness for you, i hope this helps

Salut mec...

You are trying to be friendly with a girl (first mistake), who's an inmigrant with a different culture and a different way of understanding human relationships.
And! with extra sugar on top... she has issues.

Believe me, girl is a molotov cocktail from the start. But here comes the truth.

She doesn't understand her feelings nor your intentions. She does what she does just to settle a score positive for her, she knows she can play you, and , in fact, she is the one using you.

You need an explanation?
MANIPULATIVE, HALF FUCKED UP BRAIN, INMIGRANT, YOUNG GIRL.

I advice you to not continuing in this... you are not gonna have a nice time because her background isn't compatible with yours.
That's the main issue....

Understood. Well, I think that your girl that you're not pursuing a relationship with thinks that you are indeed pursuing a relationship with her.

She probably thinks that with her brain issues that she is in no state to try and be in any kind of a relationship with anyone, be it friendship or more romantic.

I understand what you mean, but...

She was a kind soul. She was screaming for help and it was obvious, I didn't misread that.

Also, I've never seen someone be so happy to see someone else. She was all sunset & good-will.

I won't give up on her, just wanted to know what I could best do in the upcoming months.

I know she has issues, but I'm more or less, impartial to these and they don't affect me. In reality, I'd be fine with me if she'd just called me if she needed help with something.

But she, uh...ye....

advice is nice

I can provide for you exactly the information you require but you will not like it and you will not want to pay me after

I see, but...

Why would she be so warm towards me, out of nowhere, especially when she was cold, at first?

You don't go from cold to jumping on someone and hugging them, grabbing them by their back of the necks and such.

What card can I play here?

I don't want something that I like or dislike.

That can't lead to anything good. Reality is, this girl threw me away from my life and I shouldn't attempt to talk to her again.

She probably thought I was a creep or something.

I'm legit just trying to understand, that's why I asked Sup Forums, the nicest, most caring-about-others community on the planet :P

So you want my BTC address, since I'm probably right?

borderline/bipolar man, the smallest thing can send them over the moon or down the deepest trench. Again, you're trying to make sense out of behaviour that isn't characterized by any rational thinking. It's pure chemicals that jump up and down with little regulating. It's not like normal people.

Humans are crazy, you're not into guys, so you're not going to know how fucked up they really are. Girls are more insane than guys, partly hormonal, but they subconsciously appreciate that they can fuck around with your emotions. It literally doesn't have to make sense. The end to them justifies the means. Whatever it takes to cause chaos.

They're all mental mate, you just have to move on and find someone as mad as you :)

1QBLhn5yQYmjxokEXS
8uzzhjeTzBwNzfff

Also, the only help that actually helps them is treatment with an experienced and licensed psychiatrist. She'll just string you along if you have a good heart but don't really know what you're dealing with.

QR for this

literally she just souds crazy or bipolar or just weird, your options are

1, confront her about her behavior but be prepared for an angry or sad reply

2, cut her out of your life completely and forget about her

3, keep going with the weird mess of a friendship you have at the moment and pretend everytihngs fine,

if you dwell too much about her reasoning without actually knowing your gonna have a bad time trust me, noone here is going to know whats going on in her mind.

Someone post screenshot of BTC transfer or OP is a fag.

The card I'd play is to try and get her to a dinner with you AND your girlfriend. See if she would be interested in a platonic relationship with both of you. Get her to be friends with another girl, maybe she will come out of her shell a little more with you after she has another friend in your circle that isn't just you.

This will actually serve two purposes - 1) she will know that you aren't trying to hit it. 2) She warms up to you and becomes your friend plus has another friend in your GF who she can do girl shit with.

Well here is the thing, her behavior is completely understandable where as yours is not. You're a creep, she is unfortunate. You should obviously remain out of her life, but not saying that because its better for you. I'm saying that because its better for everyone.

I think she was fucking around with some one else, maybe even some drugs. You said she suddenly changed attitudes. It looks like she wasn't ditching you, but some other problem that was affecting her. Don't have a btc address, only for for ether. 0x85733A9dB61B0ABe017007046b253Acf58b948d9

For everyone:

I'd like to keep in touch with her, I really do.

I saw a good soul who's been through a lot and thankfully, I'm not affected by other's actions / feelings, so, would she be in any way, that'd be okay with me.

What would I possibly say to this person who most likely now hates me to persuade her to atleast say, atleast

(And I did ask her if she wants me to fuck off, she didn't answer)

say "Fuck off.". Any form of her will, anything.

I don't care about the payment user, but I'll give you my opinion. She's alone, possibly heavily damaged. She has a rich man pop I to her life trying g to help. So that's the basis of the situation. I guarantee she wants more, and so do you, but you refuse to admit it. Imagine you have no one, and the one person who seems to care you can't even attempt intimacy with. So she young alone, possibly in love/very attracted to you. Low self esteem, that you are actually lowering more with this relationship. She wants to say more, I bet she always seems like she has something to say but you just can't get it out of her.

Shut the fuck up.

It never fucking stopped me making a lot of money (seems to be everyone's goal) or hurt me to go to great lengths to help those who deserve / come in my way, as I have with many other people.

I despise people like you who let go of others that easily, but at the same time, I understand, when you live life month-to-month, there's not a lot of room for others' issues.

I didn't relatiate 'cause you called me a creep, but I get so frustrated when people use that term freely.

I legit asked her if she wants to have my number.

I never interacted with her maliciously and always asked for her permission.

How the fuck am I creep?

She didn't trust you.
She might not trusted anyone in her life due to something bad happened while growing up

Also on the creep part, it is I credibly creepy for you to offer housing, money, protection and not want anything in return, I won't assume you social accumen but I'd bet it's not great, if you don't already understand why you're being creepy that's not good.

>The handsome rich OP meets a poor troubled gypsy girl and tries to help her. Thus a tale of confusion, despair and longing begins!

This is quality shit, OP! What other novels do you have in the works?

Honestly man, I've been in a similar position, I can relate to how you feel. After some time you'll remember feeling how you do now, and you won't understand why you expended so much time, care and effort on this whole situation.

It simply isn't worth it. I appreciate this is hard to hear right now.

1QBLhn5yQYmjxokEX
S8uzzhjeTzBwNzfff

I understand how, for normal people, it seems creepy.

But I've helped two people, brothers, who came out of nothing, get into the army.

I bought them stuff and paid rent for 1 year.

Was it creepy?

Sure, wtf, if you're a monkey that can't fathom goodness in others. Not saying you are, but certainly my actions were out of line.

But there I was, with a girl who's been on the streets for 1 week. What was I to do?

While I understand she might've thought I'm creepy and could be a pimp, I believe she had 2 opportunities, face-to-face, when there were people around and lots via text to let me know of anything even remotely negative.

I think if you were to push it and force another meeting, she's going to get upset with you even more for intruding and meddling with her life. It'll probably make her feel as if you think she isn't capable of making her own decisions (which would actually be correct). So that's not the right way to do it.

If you take too long, she won't trust you any more, and it will be hard to reconnect.

It's probably best to let it cool down now for at least a few weeks and than accidently (or not really) meeting her at a party and start talking again. Then introduce the idea of meeting her again the day after (preferably not too long after or she'll change her mind or make up an excuse) to have a serious chat where you lay out your offer, again. It's important she doesn't feel forced or like you're patronizing her. But make her understand you're doing this out of charity & because you see something in her. Not because you want anything in return. It might be helpful to bring your girlfriend along at some part, but make sure she doesn't get intimidated by your gf so she stays receptive to your idea.

OP here.

"Virgins: Tales of Imaginatory Ruckus"

Tldr

Fuck off then.

No I'm not going to shut the fuck up. It's not acceptable to treat people the way you are treating them. It's not acceptable for you to consider yourself a savior figure. You aren't owed a "fuck off" from this girl. She doesn't owe you anything. Congrats on your monetary successes. If you had treated her with respect this situation wouldn't have played out the way it has. Instead you treated her like a creep, she got creeped out. It's over.

Yeah that is not okay either. I honestly do feel bad about calling you a creep though. It's clear to me that you're detached.

Check out Johnny fart pants here.

Oh, good! A continuation of this one them. Looking forward!

>"I just care for you, because we're the same, please, don't want anything"

I'd just like to say, for the sake of discussion that it wasn't the case, at all.

I never cared so much for anyone than I did for her.

Perhaps my actions were seen as "from above", but in reality, what I wanted her to know...

"We're the same."

I stood with her for 3 hours or so, in the cold, just waiting for her to make a decision.

I don't know, many, I often think that she's out, she might get hit by someone or whatever.

You misjudged, but I don't blame.

I didn't wanna save her.

I just saw her need real help and so, I offered it.

OP, you gonna deliver?

Well she didn't accept

I am not about to let you down, m'lord. Please proceed with the readings of the utmost newest updates on the matter at hand!

You almost raped her, you nazi

I know right?

Must be really careful these days, with these rape-by-look laws in place.

bitches are bitches man nothing more too it can't trust em to have the same feelings for more than a minute

And she shouldn't have. She needs drug help? Doctor, not ITsec. Mental problems? Medical attention not a night in your extra apartment. She needs friendship? She'll get it from a friend. You are none of these things to her. She wants nothing you have to offer, excepting money but it sounds like she doesn't want that from you either. Frankly neither do I.

Op I can provide you a pretty plausible theory as to what went down, it may be right (it's pretty wild) it may be wrong but the theory will explain her behaviour. Now it will take many paragraphs and a lot of assumptions and creating information out of thin air based in bleak, extremely bleak leads. you talked to her for hours, so tell me does she have a normal circle of friends ? Which country is she originating from ? Where did she grow up? Does she live with her parents ? Until you provide atleast this basic info anything anyone says will just be headcannon

>What the fuck happened here?

Let me explain. Some women get a clit tickle when a guy crosses their field of vision that does it for them. She sent messages through body language. You didn't react. That started the closure of your window of opportunity. She wants you to be aggressive; you act like Bambi. Window of opportunity closing rapidly now. You still fail to man up. Window closed.

That's it. Lesson learned.

Anyway if any of those helped you any bit further in understanding the situation, my address is

3A655N6z9AyX56N2e
CkzdroSNfDnT8ZDi3

Good luck with her, OP.

Its nothing about bipolar or some shit.

Mate, women look for someone who is stable and dominant. You say please to often and go down on the level of her bullshit.

She wants to like you but she cant, because attraction isnt a choice and you arent bringing it.

I agree completely with you.

Which is exactly what I told her.

"Did you ever consider getting professional help for your issues?"

"Yea, but..."

"Money, right?"

"Yea and no time."

"Look, please, go treat yourself, I can help you with that."

I'm not adding onto the story, just thought it wasn't really relevant.

I understand perfectly that there's nothing I can do for her now EXCEPT help her with getting her to a professional.

She doesn't have money, nor will.

Does she need it? She does, she said it herself.

Again, I understand how others can view this as a case of extreme case of me trying to get into her panties, but it really isn't.

You got any temp mail or anything?

Uhh... I just created [email protected] but no idea if it's gonna work, can you send a test messafe?

I know you're not trying to fuck her. She knows too. You've never lived with drug problems. You're not going to convince her of anything. I don't know what you're not understanding about this, but if you legitimately don't understand or you just need a person to talk to you can hit me and I'll give it to you straight unlike anyone else apparently

It's not really about you. Whatever happened there is not something you can pinpoint in your interactions with her. It's something that happened inside her head, or some other interaction(s) that you're not even aware of.

It's okay to be a nice person to someone, but you cannot expect trust from people who have issues (of any kind). Shit (of all kinds) happens and people are wary.

For all you know, you just reminded her of someone who tried to manipulate her. Or maybe she just had enough of her situation in general.

What you take out of this is that you gave it your best shot and that's it. Nothing's on you here.

1L4kLzKUQEUr4bCa1kH
Jkf94waPQXc7iEN

Seriously, OP is living the dream.

Heres my temp in 46 hours its gone but if you hit me up and I know its you I'll give you my real one.

Mostly curious about you now to be honest. No judgement, I'm in no position to cast stones.

>Anonymous 08/18/17(Fri)00:15:32 No.7424000

Might seem like I need to talk, but, I have issues really understanding what happened, hence why I asked.

My psychologist and good business partners told me that she liked me, but since I told her about my girlfriend, she backed away slowly and what seemed sweet, became creepy.

But, please, do fire away.

Altough, I already set my eyes on a "winner", I'd love to hear your input.

I am gathering all the opinions and trying to see what the general consesus is.

If you're >742399889

I sent you an email.

I'm
[email protected]

They're all just opinions man,.you'll hate some now that will make sense later. Spread your BTC bounty out to all the addresses, get away from your computer, go for a long walk, alone. Remove yourself from the equation for a while.

12CWyMfkontqbB2sDze
Za55yVHGhJBiP2G

[email protected]

my posts are:

Someone claimed the prize.

:)

In a way, I guess.

Theres no way of escaping the equation, well, but who is man enough to escape anyways!

Thank you. Your post reminded me that money isn't that valuable when an issue of the heart comes up. Good luck, be well.

these are all me godbless

and