Is Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace the most kino show on TV right now?

Is Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace the most kino show on TV right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4scMK5PnIBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EB2oPAZzAsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was the meaning of the Mazda Miata sketch?

You guys got a link for the uncensored episode?

youtu.be/4scMK5PnIBQ

Miata owners are fags

nice, ty

>uncensored version
>the political system will fuck You over you gotta get your revenge

>censored version
>you can deny your situation but eventually the reality will catch up to you

'snake eyes'

Both great Tbh

The rhythm of the editing makes more sense with Cop Killer though, of course.

That's true but the singers energy screaming into the mic with his head against the black all lit up juxtaposed with the slow music

It was a well shot scene regardless of the music used

what was the song that played during that one? I can't find shit about it

Absolutely

JEWS
ROCK

Worst named one for sure

MDE has introduced me to some great music.

This show is like Wonder Showzen if it were made by autistic contrarian bigots. It's creators and all of it's devoted fans will be sure to tell you "you don't get it" but everyone that watches it can easily understand this show. Every few years a show comes out, claiming to be "edgy" and "in your face," and when people dislike the pathetic attempts at comedy they reply "what were you offended?!?!?" or "You just can't handle it bro!" One episode features a sketch where an actor is in black-face with paper up his nostrils to appear African, which I bet is super funny to various Klu Klux Klan members, and then a classic skit that is just a PSA about tap-water being dirty. It's so rad making a comedy sketch about how people are stupid slaves to their taxes man *TAKES BONG RIP* yeah bro, this show is deep bro, epic win. Seriously though, everything about this show is just boring white art students copying PFFR and Tim and Eric, while being as bland and uninspired as possible. There is nothing new here artistically or politically, and I can't wait until these bland white guys are forced to get real jobs

You just don't like it because you don't agree with the show's politics. The truth is it's no better or worse than Wonder Showzen or Tim & Eric.

It's a joke about how gay sex can be *ahem* less than romantic.

Nigger detected.

What episode was that?

How many layers of irony is this?

>these bland white guys
White people should hang.

>If we say it's kino enough it will be right guys?? xD

It's pretty crazy that white supremacist television is a thing on a major cable network

0 as usual, you people really don't seem to get MDE very well.

This jewish lesbian band is now the third band for literal faggots I unironically like, thanks Sam!

youtube.com/watch?v=EB2oPAZzAsI

episode 4. I think it splits up the pick up artist sketch

> the "justice" system sets a frame and shoves you into it

> if you fight back against the frame you look like you belong in the picture frame

> if you deny the frame exists you'll never leave it

The meaning of the "to go to bed forever" sketch is that if you throw some downtempo music over some well shot black and white footage of a man throwing a tantrum, people will regard it as high cinema.

>Downtempo

>falling for this old pasta

hell yeah