It's a "frank breaks his accent" episode

>it's a "frank breaks his accent" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVvl1ebZdvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's a kevin spacey not admitting he's a fag but everybody knows he's one episode

I haven't the slightest clue as to why he's using that accent for a CAROLINA senator

Reminder that they changed Francis' surname to Underwood because Americans are too stupid to know how to say Urquhart

Does he really need to hold a goddamn press conference over whether he likes to fuck men?

I remember only one scene showing Urquhart was willing to seduce a man to further his goals but in the US version they constantly imply that Underwood is a full-blown bisexual.

>it's a stupid user doesn't understand how to comprehend what he reads post

how is that, fagot user?

South Carolina is more hick than most hick states.

that's not a carolina accent, lad

Yeah, totally not because the first real democratic whip was named Oscar Underwood.

What did he mean by this?

>I'm gonna make her an offer she can't refuse.

>It will never be your job to shovel up her mangled bits and pieces off the train tracks

most retards wont notice anyway

Don't make me break my no-fap user.

Do you think there would be enough left of her foot to worship?

>it's a nobody recognizes one of the most powerful politicians of the country in the subway episode

>implying americans would recognize a congressman

can you name five congressmen off the top of your head, let alone identify any?

Imagine if Obama walked right past you wearing a hat and without his entourage. You wouldn't think "holy shit, that's Obama!", you'd think "huh, this dude kinda looks like Obama".

>not the DC metro
>Baltimore metro

Back to for me

>that time Frank was on drugs on national TV
>U say I O U A apology

Any other examples of cringekino in this show?

That accent doesn't sound like anyone from south carolina anyway. Might as well drop it.

When is the next season set to air?

Fuck you I live here and I can tell you his accent doesn't sound like anyone here. It's more texas lite or something.

>Implying Americans average americans care about or have a grasp on their own politics

One of your presidential candidates is literally a meme with no real policies.

Sounds more Georgia to me.

Don't get mad at me because your literal shit tier state has no true cultural identity. Get back to work peach farmer.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=AVvl1ebZdvg

>South Carolina
>shit tier

We are upper low tier/low mid tier man. True shit tier is like Arkansas or Mississippi.

I've never heard anyone like that. Maybe upper class old Georgia families? I don't know what the fuck it is desu, he sounds like he's mimicing a 19th century plantation owner

Ron Paul, Ron Paul 2008, Ron Paul 2008(2009-2016), Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren

You've been begging for the (You) this entire thread, I might as well feed the hungry.

I miss alpha daddy Frank. Now he's just a cuck.

>eating pussy
>alpha

>it's not alpha being able to make a girl violently orgasm, weep, shake, and beg just by using your tongue.
faggot

It's okay to be gay.

That was my first post in the thread, but thank you for (You)

Don't fucking play coy with me, user. I have more power and connections on this board than you could ever imagine. You have been begging for this (You) cock ever since OP made this thread. I will gladly slide it down your throat and bust my (You) nut down your esophagus, but make no mistake. I am the one in power here.

>imply
He quite literally makes out with another dude who has nothing to offer him politically, and then he has an off-screen threesome with that dude.

He was Vice President at the time you numbskulls.