ITT: traits that you emulate from your favorite character

ITT: traits that you emulate from your favorite character.

>only wear white tank tops and shirts

>become nihilistic in my conversations

>alienate all my friends, they haven't contacted me in 6 months

>start smoking all the time

>apply for police academy, but get declined each time because of my health record

>listen to Tina Turners 'too many tears' while getting hammered on whiskey. End up pretending I'm having sex with partners wife on my kitchen counter.

>call the mental ward in Lubbock Texas, asking if I can become a patient, because my daughter died ( never had a kid )

>call up my religious mother from time to time, trying to convince her that there is no god, and that she is racing to a red light. She recently stopped answering my calls at all.

I'm also thinking about growing a ponytail, but i'm not sure if that would be too much.

Not much but i've started huffing puffing like Tony Soprano, sighing, etc. It feels alpha, like i'm constantly bothered or have a short fuse and people treat me accordingly.

>constantly fuck with my friends with sarcastic remarks
>actually care about them

>call up my religious mother from time to time, trying to convince her that there is no god, and that she is racing to a red light. She recently stopped answering my calls at all.
> I'm also thinking about growing a ponytail, but i'm not sure if that would be too much.
A masterwork, user.

I've started riding a motorcross, and getting all sorts of small tattoos

though i'm starting to regret the tattoos after the movie magic worn off

Kek, i dyed my hair blonde a year ago and was really close to getting a bunch of small tattoos, i would have bought a motorcross bike aswell, but they are illegal here,

>wears leather jacket all the time

>smokes all the time

>long hair

Not a specific character I just dig the biker type but I don't actually have enough money to own a motorcycle

I wear grey hoodies and black jackets like Stephen holder from the killing.

>i would have bought a motorcross bike aswell, but they are illegal here,
Where do you live lol

this is the effect movies have on you. ryan gosling is so goodlooking that you dont realize, he's white trash. the people are scumb, he lives a shit life. you dont want to be anything like him.

Kek, I did this too
>Got a bunch of nihilistic tattoos (even got Rust's forearm tattoo
>started smoking a pack a day (was really hard at first but got easier as time went on)
>Applied to police academy and actually just finished.
>start telling friends there is no god
Im on my way to becoming Rust Cohle bros.

post pic of tattoo for confirmation of rustyness

how do I be more like him bros? I just stay in silence autistically and do cool stuff driving

Next time your in the elevator, stomp stomp on someones face until it caves in.

hmm I need to get a boot for that, my shoes dont have a very hard sole. And also a reason to do it and a car of my own to go away in the sunset

...I drive

Someone post that rust copypasta similar to this
you know the one

Start being really, really good looking and buff

When you're good looking, buff, and tall, you can literally do anything and it will be 10x cooler than a normal person doing it. Hope this helps

I actually started putting a toothpick in my mouth even though I work in an office doing admin

When Driver offers the kid a toothpick
Wasn't the kid all smiles at the offer,like there brains are on the same level

I surround myself with good friends.

>good looking, buff, and tall
I'm tall in my country but manlet where it matters. fairly above average, but a hungry skelly. I dont have money for a proper diet. a-at least i have til my 30s to be the goose r-right?

You need to horribly maim one of them tho.

after 2 years of existential crisis i watched walking dead, now i feel like everyone is just randomly dropped into this world with no understanding as mine, anxiety gone, i started feeling more confident, life is great atm. btw im rick ; )

Don't worry, people who actually have enough money for one of those useless choppers are either drug traffickers or bored rich 50 years olds.

I actually use a toothpick and it improved my life immensely by not making me bite my nails.

I started wearing white tank tops too. They look actually pretty cool desu senpai.

That's cool. I kind of do something similar. I breathe exclusively through my nose and as loudly as possible. At lunch, I have been eating gabagool. I also added the "oooooaahhh" to my daily vocabulary along with calling everyone a prick. Next step is trying to convince my wife to let me take a goomah.

I wear black t-shirts and jeans and call everyone "mothafuckaaa". Still a virgin tho, but I touched a boob once so I'm halfway there becoming Hank Moody

you have to break your car light, then you'll get laid

>got a military surplus jacket
>Started drinking
>Go on long drives in the city, staring at women for uncomfortable amounts of time but never getting laid
>Sometimes I will take "contemplation breaks" mid conversation where I fixate on one thing and pretend to ignore everyone talking to me
>Got three airsoft pistols and holsters and show off in front of the mirror

Madsen is cool af in Tarantino flicks so I started squinting like him not even memeing

It's actually really easy to stay in silence. You get the urge to say something? You don't have to. Just don't say things unless you can't get away with not saying something, and if you do have to speak make it brief

Absolutely no small talk and don't pay attention to people

HA! didn't you understand my post? you think I make a effort not to talk? I dont talk to anyone. barely my own family. Only speak when absolutely needed to. It's not alpha as it is with goose tho
someone help me pls

>>Sometimes I will take "contemplation breaks" mid conversation where I fixate on one thing and pretend to ignore everyone talking to me
nice

from what I imagined "staying in silence autistically" means talking when you get the urge and really shouldn't be talking but not talking when you need to

if that's not what you meant my bad

>Intelligent, nihilistic and died in a plane crash

I slept exactly like Leon did with my .45 at my side for a few months, but gave that up. My neck hurt quite a bit at the beginning but eventually that went away

>scream GODDAMNIT during conversations
>finish all sentences with "right babe?"
>over do everything
>Refer to all mexican food as CHIPOTLEEEEE
>4 scoops 3-4 times a day
>whenever I throw something away I shout IN THE GARBAGE

NEET who smokes and drinks too much

If a street musician SUCKS i'll tell them now, i don't care.

I started losing hair.

>Don't like my job
>Reasonably attractive
>Have a sense of humor, although it usually falls upon deaf ears
>Have feelings for a colleague, but she's practically married

How do I break out of the second season?