So which of you faggots is going to Burning Man?

So which of you faggots is going to Burning Man?

yo

moar?

I don't think I would like it. Some of the music would be cool, etc but I'm not able to do drugs anymore lol.

I want to go there, but just because I'm an exhibitionist. It seems like somewhere with little to no LEO's or security and I just want to walk around naked and see the reaction on women's faces tbh.

there's no laws against nudity there, and there's about 10,000 fugly nude guys so it's probably right up your alley

just a random image off google. search for burning man nudes

the amount of man crotch i'd have to see does not outweigh the tits

lol then don't look? why would you insist on staring at the man crotch? you gay bro?

Why?

it is soooo unfun if you don't do drugs 24/7. If you even have a tiny inkling of dislike for SJW mentality, it will be hell to be at burning man. Oh, and you will be finding sand in your various crevases for weeks afterwards. It is not fun if you're not high the entire time.

Yup.

>SJW mentality
got a story there? it's my first time so wondering what to expect

i';m gay

Bunch of self righteous liberals pretending to be hippies

do you like being around SJWs? Do you like being around hippies? Do you think it's a good idea to barter for literally everything you need to stay alive? Do you enjoy things like naked hot yoga with unshaven and unwashed bodies?
if you answered no to any of those things, then burning man will not be fun to you.

>are

>Bunch of self righteous liberals and rich people pretending to be hippies

FTFY

Burning man is fucked. The dick head rich white tech ass holes try to use it as an exclusive playground.

We go to Wasteland Weekend now

this isn't quite correct --- from my experience there and with friends outside that love burning man, they're not pretending to be hippies --- there are castes at BM, and there are totally self righteous libs AND hippies. My least favorite type of people at BM -- which there are a toooooooonnnn of -- are the middle-aged gay men that think they're sexy-as-hell and take ecstasy the whole time and walk around with their flabby bellies flopping trying to dong the young gays that go there.

>Burning Man

Play this shit and turn up your bass

If i could afford it I'd be there in a fucking heartbeat. One day.

I don't doubt there's a ton of 'libruhls' but I don't think there's a bunch of political discussion at this thing, not sure what kind of people you were hanging around.

> Do you think it's a good idea to barter for literally everything you need to stay alive?

they literally discourage exactly this, sounds like you did it wrong

I was there last in 2011; people probably complained and so it was changed.

>which
>is

What is wasteland weekend?

>being in 2017 and not knowing how to google

that had literally nothing to do with what we're talking about

Think Mad Max.

Kys

I mean it's always been a self-reliance / gift (see: free) economy. what happened in 2011?

I went to "burn in the forest" near squamish BC and didn't have a good time.

u mad

Thinking of heading in 2018

I like pie.
Does anyone else like pie?

look at this faggot here

Is this Andrew Watt?

WHAT IS POINT OF THREAD?????

How dare you strike at my pie pie.

to get drugs of course

Tap Marge's tits to
FUCK HER IN THE SINK!!!!

I can has?

FUCK
THAT
SINK!!

Guise u gotta try this one site before you Mmm JERK OFF.....

if only I were holding

failspam

I wonder how many of them carry STDs, and how many get one each year. Probably a lot

Ozora is better tbh.
It's a better mix of the cultute and it has way faster music.

there's an event at a camp where you can paint with your junk on a giant canvas and my first thoughts are I wonder how many STDs that painting has, and I wonder if it's possible to catch an STD from a painting

I'd enjoy madmaxing my car and raging through the desert, but I'd have to drive there. Also I'd need to haul like a little trailers for camp gear and avoid freeways because my Jeep is already barely street legal, let alone pleasant to drive as is.

Also it's hot and crowded.

>way faster music
wut

they act like its about freedom and art but half the attendees are from ivy leagues fucking rich yuppies

oh god

Because im not a teenager

when is it?