Morty turning into evil Morty 2

Morty turning into evil Morty 2

in S3 E4 we see that Morty is casually walking to a bomb made my drunk Rick, he did it "too many times"

Morty is getting smarter and smarter because of Ricks mistakes. Morty basically teaches himself how to handle the shit situations made by Rick.

Becoming smarter and smarter and being a non-drinker, Morty will become greater than Rick if the show keeps going like this.

It happened to Ricks original Morty (now Evil Morty 1) and history will repeat itself creating Evil Morty 2.

'cause let's face it, Morty's love for grandpa is slimming down more and more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0wDJ80uAuGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This show is fucking cancer

Yeah but everybody already noticed that so they will GOTthat shit and do some twists.

Rememer that one episode rick froze time? Bla bla bla love. They will still have that thing.

Fuck your timeline bull shit pickle rick dies
youtu.be/0wDJ80uAuGI

>brony detected

Got bit less entertaining and political for some reason. But at this moment still better than most of the crap, what do you call a good show?

What is not these days?

>herderderder this show is cancer
Why? Anticipated response is "Because Reddit."

shitposting on Sup Forums

Not possible. There's already an evil morty and back in season one Morty was declared " The One True Morty " hence a sense of purpose of heroic direction while rick remains the anti hero. eventually rick will guide morty to adulthood where inevitably if morty will over throw rick of his power in a series of manipulation deployed by evil morty to create a weakness for original morty where in the end it'll be a show down between the two, Which morty will live? Good Morty? Or Evil Morty, the universe's fate depends on their outcomes.

Normie fag get the fuck off my board

you're not the only one who has thought of this ever since we saw "evil morty"

Morty IS rick.
As referenced in Episode 1 of Season 3
>"I used to wear blue pants"

Shit show, shit fanbase, shit post.

No, I'd say that's the most cancerous shit of all.

I also assume that, Rick is training Morty to be a smarter future self.

>Morty turning into evil Morty 2

Fuck off to whatever media board there is on Sup Forums.

Is it because they punched a nazi?

You are missing too much dark and funny stuff if you avoid the show just because it triggers you on some level because of muh politics.

Stop trying so hard to be edgy.

Shit you.

Aw fuck.
Some faggot on an image board called me shit.
My entire life is shattered awww holy shittttt

Most episodes will be about women empowerment and split storylines or family type stuff now

I'm assuming Morty takes Rick's place in another reality after he initially "steps out for ice cream"
and possibly, Beth isn't even his actual daughter, just one where she got to grow old instead of being killed by his garage exploding.
>not gonna say I definitely believe that, but it's a theory

>claims that calling others shit is ineffective
>calls others shit
>feels the need to explain how calling others shit is ineffective
You have no idea what you're doing, right?

>thinking there can be only 1 evil morty in infinite universes
>thinking our morty is "the one true morty" because a bunch of mortys in,a cult say one exsists
Retard

The show clearly isn't left or right.
Stop imposing your views on other people's artistic works you tucking faggot.

This to an extent. Pic related is Old Morty from the Pocket Morty's game

>exsists
Damn, did you spell that out phonetically?

You can see the future?

Yea

pilot was good and i thought i'd like it but it doesn't live up to the hype.

I'm not. I pretty much said the same thing to that other guy. He's missing too much if he avoids the show because of the politics.

To be honest though, you can't say the show isn't either left or right just because it doesn't explicitly talk about politics.
It's pretty anarchic in both form and content.

To each their own. But u a dumb faggot.

Sure, morty knows rick better than rick knows himself, that's why evil morty was just another morty to rick and why evil morty could create such an authentic rick-robot
How about this: Rick obviously knows time travel as indicated by no-thought background elements, but doesnt use it. Morty used it to get back in time and show "the one true morty" AKA past him how worthless he is to rick by building the morty-shield dome thing and abducting ricks to get their mortys.
That makes 100% sense because up until then the only reason why that entire place existed was because evil rick, but since evil rick is just a robot and I refuse to believe evil morty killed ricks just because he hates them (hes far too intelligent for such low-tier revenge acts) the only logical explanation is that evil morty knew that past him would be with the rickest rick AKA the most intelligent one, which we know as the second main character of the show.

I don't believe there will be an epic showdown at the end between the two mortys, that's retarded and cringefest-material, and besides that it totally opposes the nihilistic theme of the show and would make morty a sign of positivity and hope, and that's far too gay for adultswim to do.

tl;dr I'm a huge nerd

I watched the first episode.
Does it get any better?

*explaining
and morty would only be able to find the rickest rick by making the perfect anti-rick bunker, which he did, and then purposely attracting his attention trough the portal-gun accidents we see in the show

Depends on your taste, I loved every episode until now, some less and some more but all in all it's a good show.

I think that evil Morty is related to the first episode. It would make sense if he kept putting these big seeds in his ass.

'fraid not.

It's not political though, not even slightly. Fuck is wrong with you people, you're delusional.

it's largely apolitical, but it went downhill from s1e1

Fabricated back story though.

>implying the pilot was the highest point
Memory Parasites though?

Is this the case of Americans being unable to see anything that isn't quite literal and obvious?

Fucking show is as anti-authoritarian and egoistic as possible. If you can't translate this to political values, I don't know what else to say.

the pilot was absolutely the highest point, and it was amazing. memory parasites was okay at best. even the rest of s1 wasn't quite as good as the pilot.