President Donald Trump will not pick brackets for the 2017 men's and women's tournaments...

>President Donald Trump will not pick brackets for the 2017 men's and women's tournaments. The White House has notified ESPN that the president will pass on making the picks this year.

Who the FUCK does he think he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RRMJ3ftUtnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he has more important things to do

like watch SNL

someone with more important things to do

or go on vacation

Fucking racist

wtf, he has enough time in the day to announce that he won't pick brackets but not to help save our country?

he doesn't want people to realize he can't read the school names

he doesn't like losing.

He probably doesn't know jack about basketball and doesn't want to look like a moron. Seriously though, did any president do this before Obama?

Not sports fuck off

member a few years ago he offered a billion to anyone who got full bracket correct
I signed up and filled the whole thing in only to discover it was only open to Americans

fuck Drumpf

Why are liberals so cringeworthy?

Probably because he will get shit on regardless of what his bracket looks like. He should do it anyways, it's always entertaining to see the assblastedness.

i seriously hope this turd dies in office. i've never felt so vulnerable in my skin in my own fucking country

literally SHAKING

I fucking hate R U S S * A N S

No. It only worked out for Obama since it was clear he knew and liked basketball. Wouldn't be surprised if there were years where someone else just made the picks for him though.

>failing show
>no one watch

>literally breaking ratings records

Why are you so triggered? You need a boycott, snowflake?

This. I'm not even in the US, but just being your neighbor is frightening enough. I literally haven't stopped crying since he was elected. I couldn't get out of bed this morning due to bi-hourly severe anxiety attacks. I hope those drumphets are fucking happy, I have cats to feed but I can't even get out of fucking bed for fear of my fucking life.

are you serious?
serious question

I constantly hear that from American media, yet personally I cannot find one single thing he did so far that would justify the apocalpytic feelings so many Americans have right now

I mean, what exactly makes you fear him so much?
(assuming you're legally in the US)

i'm moving to fucking canada. this man has disgraced my country

As well as being a Britaboo, Trump's a "soccer" man.

youtu.be/RRMJ3ftUtnw

he has hired people to head organizations who openly detest the existence of said organizations, the only implication that can be drawn is that these people were appointed to teat down these organizations.

which in some cases might not be a big deal, but when you're talking about the EPA it is.

you could turn down the satire a bit ya know. it's not funny when it's that overt. not only do you not live here, but you're probably white (just a wild guess), so you wouldn't know shit about actual race anxiety. I'm just a filthy paki so what do i know