Why are there not more liberal gun owners...

Why are there not more liberal gun owners? I'm liberal as fuck on every other issue but I hate that most of my fellow progressives won't arm themselves. Any other liberal gun owners out there? Or any liberal nogunz want to tell me why you don't like them?

I'm a "liberal" and I have a gun.

Excellent. What do you have? And why "liberal" in quotes?

bc most at the L extreme aren't viable
intellectually or otherwise

I didn't ask for Sup Forums memes user.

Because people with mental disabilities aren't allowed to own guns...

Shotgun (12 gauge) and because the liberal / conservative labels tell you so little about what a person's politics actually are.

Do you really want some of those people armed?

If you are a responsible gun owner then you should know that not everyone needs a gun.

It has nothing to do with political affiliation.
Just common sense.

Guns are just too phallic.

I'm not sure that I understand. I mean of course I realize not everyone needs a gun, but if it isn't about political affiliation then why is it "those people"? I know plenty of conservatives with guns who would probably be better off without. People with unpredictable tempers and shit. But yeah I guess to clarify I'm talking about mentally sound liberals.

I'm conservative and i absolutely respect libral views. I own a few guns and I truly believe that everyone should own a gun tp protect yourself.

Liberal gun owner and CCW holder here.

I am a card carrying member of the SPA. And I CC every day.

If you are truly "liberal as fuck" please do the world a favour and use your gun on yourself.

I'm very liberal on most issues, but am a huge advocate of gun rights. That being said, I don't own one because I don't feel like I need one, and having one has its own risks. I know where to get one if I need it, and I certainly would if I thought my right to bear arms was under imminent threat. The left-right spectrum is an illusion, though. The way certain things are grouped together like business interests and "family values" in the Republican part have more to do with political expediency than any sort of natural or inherent philosophical cohesion.

You want me to join the suicide statistics that the gun grabbers use to try to push their agenda?

Also, no u.

Maybe liberals tend to live in larger metropolitan areas and city people are less likely to be gun owners?
Plus liberals tend to love big government and want it to take care of everything. Gun owners tend to be more in to individual rights and responsibilities?
I'm just making this up of course, I'm from UK so we have far less gun owners here anyway.

I'm liberal/moderate and I own several guns. I don't understand why guns should have anything to do with my political beliefs. I think all children should have the same opportunities to better themselves and live the American dream. My guns don't have anything to do with that.

No gun but 25 grams of sodium cyanide and a large selection of teas. Softly softly approach much less risky.

because liberals are actually against liberty

Fuck you, trailer park trash Trumpbilly. You people are the fucking fascist nazis.

My nigga. I agree completely.