/brit/

turtlegod edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1zED8dy63w
youtube.com/watch?v=oUuirwNKKWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cara

business idea : psychothriller movie about an anonymous image board called Sup Forums

there arent even any brits in /brit/

have you SEEN the attempt?

mongs who say that 911 was a controlled demolition bother me
what they seem to gloss over is the fact that buildings in city areas are designed with their demolition in mind
A build in meant to collapse downwards onto itself rather than fall in one direction and cause more damage

don't care

know a few reddit twats irl and they're the worst people i know. they're unironically shitty people

highly doubt /brit/ lads could top them

Will not drink or do any drugs today to make thairad happy

theres no Éiru general :(

jeans inside out the entire day and no one tell me

why didnt we take all the oil in the middle east in the 20th century and move it back to the west

what about the hundreds of witnesses on camera talking about explosions, explosions in the recordings, firemen fucked up by explosives etc.?

Daily reminder that Big Mark is the best Chaser

why is he so short

fairly certain I met an /r/the_donald browser once and he was the biggest runt I've ever seen

not just when he was talking about trump, he immediately questioned what my height was when we met and went home early because he goes to bed at 8pm or something

and wearing those high boots too, can't possibly be more than 5'11

no such thing!

>5'11
mate, he's smaller than that. fuckin' hell, that's mental.

one of many
youtu.be/G1zED8dy63w

sounds like a /fit/izen

ah yes they think it was a bomb but they were probably under a lot of stress and not thinking clearly

tried to steal someone's wheelie bin today but got caught

luckily i was able to convince the owner that i'm autistic and didn't realise it didn't belong to me

my fucking sides
i CANNOT breathe

why are brits the most autistic people in the universe

the newcastle? one's funnier

biggest issue I have with that theory is why would you bother with the explosives if you're sending a plane into a building? of course the fucking thing is going to collapse if you send one of those things hurtling towards it, why bother getting caught with the other stuff?

at least he doesn't wish death upon those who disagree with their ideals

you could do your thesis on how social media(specifically reddit) has turned an entire generation of people into the biggest blockhead hypocrites the world has ever seen

>luckily i was able to convince the owner that i'm autistic
Shouldn't have been too hard.

Yes a trained fireman that got smacked in the face by an explosion was just stressed. Watch the video

i seem to remember they were selling scooby snacks in stores as promotional material for the scooby doo movie

can't remember if they were for dogs or people but i ate some nonetheless

>My state just made college completely free for everyone not making more than 100,000 a year

Wtf Bongs, get on our level.

>/brit/
>proper meetup
pick one (1)

fake news

the 2014 one? I don't think I have it sorry
This is a good /brit/ moment though

actually I think he was talking about going to the gym the next morning really early lmao but the bed time was a regular thing apparently

yeah but his entire reasoning on trump's election was fucking stupid, he fully believed all the conspiracy shit against him

>at least he doesn't wish death upon those who disagree with their ideals
>you could do your thesis on how social media(specifically reddit) has turned an entire generation of people into the biggest blockhead hypocrites the world has ever seen

yeah but you can't work outside your state, ever, or they'll revoke your diploma and charge your tuition fees
they're doing it in NY and it seems appealing(i might do it) but millions of people have moved out of NY in the past 10 years and it's only going to get worse. less people means less job demand means lower wages means struggling economy + higher taxes = you're extremely poor

i loved the wonka stuff cadbury used to put out
don't know if it was for the movie or not though

>thaitruther

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

I remember having it only a few years back so they might still do it

ah yes the tolerant left at its best

>wah wah wah taxes
fuck off

>yeah but you can't work outside your state, ever, or they'll revoke your diploma and charge your tuition fees

It's only for 4 years actually.

business idea : bosom buddy

You can't look into it without knowing it's fucky t󠀣bh

>ah yes the tolerant left at its best

frankly tired of hardly getting replies when i need them more than ever

you do realise /r/the_donald is a part of reddit?

does your gf watch anime?

im sure he read once that going to bed early gave him better gainz

hmm i think today i'll denigrate and disparage anyone who disagrees with me by labeling them an alt-rightist and posting cherrypicked images of trump supporters embarrassing themselves. that'll show 'em

cide

go to bed

it's funny

it was around long before the Depp film came out

same as me, she used to when she was younger

that was nestle, not cadbury

i used to buy those things in bulk because they were giving out actual golden tickets and also because i'm a fat fuck

i got a missed call from your bitch

The chocolate hat ones were great.

>but millions of people have moved out of NY in the past 10 years and it's only going to get worse.

The state's still the 3rd most populous state in the Union with a burgioning economy. Even Upstate NY is experiencing a resurgence in recent years.

If you want to see a state that's truly fucked by economic flight, look at Michigan or Illinois

>paying $4k/year in school taxes when you haven't had a kid in school for over ten years
>seeing your local schools spend millions on random shit while the road in front of your house still has had a 2ft deep pothole in it for the past 6 years

do they sell whittakers chocolate in your country

ah just assumed it was cadbury from the purple logo

THAIIIIILAAAAAADDD could you please rorkesplain this post?

no

american roads are full of potholes because of various reasons
unions are a big scam and they like people to work as slowly as possible so that they get paid more

was mostly asking anglo contrys

yeah he was asian so maybe obsesses with overcompensating

>unions are a big scam and they like people to work as slowly as possible so that they get paid more
ah yes the "my uncles friends mom's dog's breeder was like really really lazy at his job but couldnt get fired!!!11!" meme

you're right but the big economic booms are not in NY right now, they're in NC and texas

>>paying $4k/year in school taxes when you haven't had a kid in school for over ten years
You do the same thing with social security and a whole bunch of other services, dumbass. Your road is full of potholes because you don't bother to pressure the city to maintain it.

not formally

It's more like "fucking train niggers stop goin on strike i need to get to work reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

NEED a 40 year old dominatrix gf who smells of bourbon and cigarettes

*LondOFF*

Based Pete

Context?

me in mid

>not formally

*LondON*

me on the right

james may on the left

The buildings were designed to withstand plane hits, WTC7 also collapsed and wasn't hit by a plane, buildings don't collapse in free fall speed without resistance due to damage alone. It's all been done to death if you care there's loads of documentaries.

they're intrinsically linked

>formally
don't use words you don't understand

guess how much i just donated to Molyneux

swipe down for now

someone give this yank a slap
he takes every criticism of Trump so personally

too much

you can't design a long thin building like that against a fucking plane crash

paying into social security(and medicaid) makes sense because we'll all need it eventually, but school taxes are fucking ridiculously high compared to the rest of the taxes we pay, and you're not getting anything out of it in the long term

my local education board wants to put a new roof on the elementary school next year that will cost $5mil. the school is brand fucking new and doesn't need a new goddamn roof but who can stop them. they've got their heads stuck so far up their asses they haven't seen the light of day in 50 years. my area hasn't seen an economic boom since the 70s. everyone is living in shitty old houses, driving shitty old cars, making less than they ever have, paying more in taxes and costs of living than they ever have, and these douchebags want to waste $5mil on a fucking ROOF for a school that was built 5 years ago that cost $280mil

I'm visiting Greenville in a few months for a week. Any recommendations?

youtube.com/watch?v=oUuirwNKKWA

doing a timstep

Gf has been a right little grumpy cunt lately

don't bother visiting the ocean. it's overcrowded and shitty. there are plenty of fresh water lakes that have nice beaches

Think I'm gonna start jerking to pictures again.

It was a steel framed structure, birds fuck up planes. At least 2,861 architects and engineers disagree with you. Including the people who designed the building. Look in to it.