I wanna find out where this fucker lives exactly. he must be in Texas, owns a bar of 12 employees

I wanna find out where this fucker lives exactly. he must be in Texas, owns a bar of 12 employees.
reason is why i want to kill him. he killed some of my friends and he is a total nazi.

is that peter dinklage

yeah, a faggot version of peter dinklage.

His name to be Billy but i haven't found out his full name yet..

*his name might be Billy, but i dunno his full name yet.

i'll remove this thread in any moment. i'll catch him on day.

dont you have some monuments to destroy? Hope you get run over by a dodge challenger.

he needs to die.

I know him. but i dunno his real adress.

If you're not white then I'm glad he killed your friends.

I am white.

He looks like a dumb redneck

Jewish doesn't count as white, just in case you're jüden. Were your friends non-white? Or gay? Or some other kind of degenerate?

You know what, you better just greentext the story.

That's why we must have him killed. if you live in texas and see him guy. shoot him in the head, please. he must be killed.

If you're anti-Nazi, you're not white.

>02
And this guys needs to die. here's the thing. if you go to any bar, and see the guy's face. murder him.

If he killed your friends tell the police?

i can't. i have personal reasons why not. that's why expect some who's crazy enough to read this and kill him.

Reported to the Trump administration.

Because he acted in self-defense after you pelted his car illegally? Fucking faggot Antifa, NYPA.

Nypa faggot. Antifa aren't welcome here, fuck off back to r E D D I T

The trump administration is not your charter system. You ever claim something like that again and you are liable to...there you go. You did it anyway.

None.

Then post proof he killed your friends...

That is a fallacy. Not all whites are Nazis, just as not all Muslims are radicals.

if you guys are making protests in Texas. make sure you see his face and kill him.

The Trump administration are my country's government, and will continue to be for another 7 years minimum. I will gladly lay down my life in service to my President.

Hail to the Chief, you niggerfaggottrannycommie.

How about we dox you, you antifa piece of shit? Gtfo

>I know him. but i dunno his real adress.

Then face him in person, pussy.

Actually, if you're opposed to white advancement, you are no longer white. Just the same if you're a black republican...you're not really black anymore.

Unless you're a Nazi, you are not white, you're a cuckold.

can somebody remove this thread ?

How about you show us your face and we'll come kill you, raging faggot. You don't deserve my air

Alright OP, which of these is you?

There were bugs on his car and they were getting them off, he sperged out and ran them over. Its all over breitbart.

nazis are not white. The only people who tolerate them are other nazis, most of whom are jews and half breeds trying to overcompensate. Its true.