INDIANA PACERS @ CLEVELAND CAVS GAME THREAD

ESPN

over/under 44 minutes for bron?

>all this LeBron dick sucking

love me some dicky V

>cavs at home playing in dark blue
>pacers in yellow

I love how high energy these guys are. It's a nice change of pace

they are in their black sleeved jerseys you fucking idiot, did someone kidnap your brain?

my tv isn't very good lel

jesus christ is it covered in vaseline?

poor cable signal

my boy PG lighting it up early, based

Pacerfags, explain the logic in Bird firing Frank and wanting a more up tempo team then hiring Nate Mcmillian

>Tristan Thomas
>Tim Duncan still in the league
How retarded are these commentators?

Why the FUCK is Lebron allowed to be a such a flopping faggot????

There is literally nothing wrong with flopping

easy fucking look

>flopping
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

they have a combined age of like 160, of course they will make mistakes

NUCLEAR POWELL 4 POINT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first for LeMullet

>dr. slave driver

also holy shit why is this thread ded

no pacers fans

People would rather jerk each other off in a general

I'm sporadically posting from my phone, so it'll get a little bump when i get home.

>halftime

need boost!

Lisa Salters > Doris Burke

>the dedest of threads

>dick vitale keeps talking and it cuts to commercial
every time

kys

needs to pjut the game awy

holy fuck bill is such a creep

lebron is a faggot

this

>dat alley oop

who ready for GR3 to win the dunk contest this year???

blast from the past! havn't seen you in ages!

>that call

Get memechucked pacerfags

/nba/ has been complete shit since all these fucking broshits were formed, so i left. I pop on for the occasional gt

Are they takin bout negro history month all game? I just tuned in, but if that's the case, I'm fucking out.

>negro history month

what fuckng sport do you think you're watching?

They won't stop sucking lebrons dick

K O R V 3 R
O
R
V
R

I know but still. It's either Walton slurping the NBA's cock about WHAT A GREAT LEAGUE, OH IT'S FANTASTIC, BLAH BLAH. I was hoping they'd get thsi shit outta their system early in the game and actually commentate on the game instead. Lawdy, obviously I was wrong.

Pacers defense is so fucking bad man...

>LeGod and the Cavs doing well without Love

are you really watching the NBA and complaining about black people

thats for the pepe m8

we'll get em in the playoffs

Shut up Larry. Your obsession with LeBron's dick is disturbing.

and to the user asking about this earlier

Nate mcmillan is a terrible fucking coach, and larry bird is a terrible person to have running your FO.

PG is fucking gone

>korver can't play defense

Not black people, I'm actually complaining about the announcers who are white. But Black History Month and them talking about NAACP awards and stuff, yea. Call the fucking game you cuckold faggots. They literally didn't talk basketball for 3 or 4 minutes. The politics invading sports now is just ridiculous. Grinds my gears is all. I'm a Hawks fan anyways, so I'm waiting for their game to start in a bit. Hoping the Cavs lose..

>pacers

Nice try

lolno

top kek

they litterally made a slave driver comment before the half, theses announcers are old and dont give a shit about political correctness

Where do you think he's going? He's still got 2 more years on his current contract.

I'm sure they were discussing apeman Draymond Green's preposterous and ultimate race card comments earlier about Dolan. Nice try though.

>Hoping the Cavs lose.
JUST

fuck you faggot bandwagon "lebron fans"

all of you are cuckold faggot gloryhunters whom I would bitch slap IRL

eat dick, nigga

no they werent which means you arent even watching the game so fuck off

I have no idea, I highly doubt he gets traded but I can almost guarantee he aint resigning with Indiana unless some serious shit goes down within the next 2 years which I really don't see happening.

is anyone else paying attention to this commentary? It's just so bizarre

Kill yourself you dumb tripcuck.

The only thing they said about green is he needs to stop acting like a retard. Stop making up imaginary shit and watch the game

Have you seen Lebron vs. the pacers in the playoffs?

it's usually close. inb4 2014

I do what I can.

I mentioned previously that I tuned in with around 9 minutes left in the 4th. Thanks for playing, now here's $100 to fuck off.

Teehee!

>tripfagging AND being a cucked bitch on 3tan

May as well be Larold IRL

youre the kind of person to walk in a movie half way through and ask what happened, just leave and dont come back

Cavs fan since Andre Miller. I know full well this won't last forever and the cavs will fall into the abyss. Until then I will shittalk everybody

Different teams, it really doesn't matter. Unless we're talking about literally anything being possible, in which case sure anything is possible.

>lebron bandwaggon baby is triggered

no surprise here

That is a ridiculous comparison. If that makes any sense to you, we have absolutely nothing left to talk about. You are a credit to NBA fans everywhere.

i mean bill walton is on drugs m8

Double T desu

You're the one who's salty as fuck.

See:
Your own retarded posts

this was the moment when i realize lebron was the biggest fucking bitch in the league.

worst than cp3.

his arrogance, whininess, and flopping has no bounds and it's proven again this year.

>you must 10 who has never heard a bill walton broadcast

wait did they really give him a nba game? its been a while since he has done one

also fuck cleveland

Stop giving (ewes) bro

>YOUR POSTS ARE RETARDED

how bout you refute them with some facts, or even commentary you bandwagon cuck?

>muh lebron fags cant even banter properly

gb2lebbit

>more salt

Last (You)

watch your own game faggot. kys while ur at it

>tripfags ITT

>still can't reply with anything but LEL U SALTY

typical lelbron cuck

I know soccer gets ragged on for flopping, and rightly so... But the NBA is hot on its heels for flopping. Some of this shit is insane. Makes the game a lot harder to watch. It's kinda doing the same things that ticky tack PI calls in the NFL do. Takes away from all flow of the game, obviously not the correct call, etc. Looking for calls instead of playing through the play and actually relying on your skill and athletic ability instead of blatantly looking for a call.

yeah well when the face of the league is a huge flopping, crybaby, sensitive, primma donna faggot thats what you're gonna get

the nba is almost unwatchable now

Lelbron is such a philanthropist, just giving out undeserving yous to crybaby, sensitive, primma donna faggot anons. Truly the hero we need but don't deserve.

>sploot

>complaining about flopping

lol only losers complain about this

WARNING, do NOT pay attention to this man.
He is AUTISTIC and is prone to VIOLANT fits of RAGE

shut up faggot