7-1 is no longer an issue

7-1 is no longer an issue

from now on 7-1 threads are forbidden

7-1 threads will result in a ban

that was it. thanks for your time.

7-1 will only be revoked if you cuck Germany in the next world Cup

Not enough, it has to be in germany and only in semifinals or final, otherwise it's still valid

>'lets setup a requirement of such remote likelihood that they will never be able accomplish it to redeem themselves' *rubs hands*
no wonder argentinians have such big noses. so trickery, they are. surely it's just a coincidence

Lol

I already did a phone call they are removing that soon.

I'm just using the same conditions as 7-1, you didn't believe it's was going to be that easy ti get rid of that, did you?

>you didn't believe it's was going to be that easy ti get rid of that, did you?
of course not. overcoming such a result is never easy.
the point is: it's generally accepted that if you manage to boot someone out who's previously booted you out, it's done. it's settled.

if to even out things one had to even out things to an autistically symmetric degree - which you propose - then no one would ever had evened things out.

one day you get booted out in 1/8ths, the other day you boot them out on the semis, eventually you face them in a final and you lose - and because that hurts a lot, it for a next encounter of same importance, but that's the exception. that is common sense. I won't argue common sense.

>

i don't pay attention to soccer, did something big happen?

No.

It's just some Brazilian who says >p-pls don't mock us :(

>>It's just some Brazilian who says >p-pls don't mock us :(
imagine being that inept at grasping humor.

>germans

what about 73-0 threads

>2ยบ 3:xx
>not 48:xx
wew

does anybody has screencaps of 7-1 as it was happening here?

There's the threads in the archive.

It would have been 8-1 had the invisible man not fluffed up his chance.

tfw marcelo will never be your bro