Tfw you cant forget about your exgf, you miss her too much and theres no cure about it

>tfw you cant forget about your exgf, you miss her too much and theres no cure about it

All alone again, no friends anymore, depressed at home

Feels thread Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1rVUZVzJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was in ur situation just 2 months ago brother.

I'm into bodybuilding and was on heavy nor19s(deca + tren) with bunk test ( AKA a recipe for disaster, nor19 makes you moody af, and testosterone is needed for mental health)

What you feel is nothing compared to what I went through, when your lifestyle has turned u asocial to the point where you never go outside, only mind diet and lifting and smoke weed throughout the day.

Despite having good symmetry, good mass and a low bodyfat % life sucked so badly bro. Didn't even wanna fuck girls, my sexdrive was nulled. All I wanted to do was sit home n hate my life, no emotions what so ever.

You'll get through it! Trust me on this one

real pic?

thanks, I guess theres always a way out
Ive been through worse things like this, like my previous breakup -6 years and it ended like hell- but its always hard, specially first weeks.

I easily forget about my ex (because yeah, great job wasting years of my life on something that doesn't lead to what I want) but it take years to find interest in another woman.

Yeah I lost the only person in the planet who actually had the heart to give me a chance and I shat all over it like a petulant fucking kid, now everyone hates me and actively derides me for it in the cruelest manners conceivable until I probably just die because they really want to drive the point home that literally
no-bo-dy gives a single FUCK about me
Life's fucked man, would kill myself but now I can't buy a gun for another two years so I have no choice but to just sit and drain my fucking head to a miserable television set watching my life decay even further

Same boat. One day she told me she loved me, knew I was the one for her, and even came up with a name for our future firstborn. Two days later we got into an argument because I don't get along with one of her friends. Two days after that she tells me we'll never work and should just be friends. Two weeks after that she tells me she might be in love with an old friend of mine.

That was a month ago. I still think about her every day. Everything reminds me of her. Every song, every movie, every meal, every aspect of my apartment. It all somehow reminds me of different random memories of her. I cared so much about her that it absolutely destroyed me to hear she was already ready to move on.

At first we agreed we'd try to be friends but I don't know. She tried to give me this whole speech about how important I am to her and how much she wants me to still be in her life, and I bought it because of how strong I thought our bond was. She even tried to guilt-trip me for not looking at her the way I used to. But then every time I'd call her she'd be busy. Every time I'd text her she'd take hours to respond, only to give me short one or two word responses in the end; and on the rare occasions she actually did respond (Or started the conversation herself) she'd forget about it after a few messages and not reply for days. When I brought that up, she hung up on me.

It's now been 10 days since I last spoke to her. She texted me a few days ago saying if I wanted to talk about anything we could, but I genuinely don't know what we'd talk about right now.

How much she DOESN'T miss me? How much she wants to jump my friend? More guilt trips about how I'm somehow the bad guy in this breakup?

Women are like a slow acting poison.

reverse search proves yes

I had been thinking about my ex, though honestly after a month I am back to being occupied by my own life. Sure, I will still miss her, but not depressed because of it.

I've never had a girlfriend. Im lonely as fuck and women never give me a chance. If this post is dubs or higher, I will get a girlfriend soon

Still stuck on my ex.. I've been writing her letters every day hat I'm never going to send; thinking of creating a book out of them and publishing it anonymously. Unless she reads it she'll never even know,

>Same boat. One day she told me she loved me, knew I was the one for her, and even came up with a name for our future firstborn. Two days later we got into an argument because I don't get along with one of her friends. Two days after that she tells me we'll never work and should just be friends

Same thing, Im still here reading her messages and her saying "I love you" "thinking of you" and so on. But yesterday, just yesterday she decided to break up with me because things wont get better. And it would be easier to breakup now instead of doing it months later. So yes, here I am at Sup Forums and trying to talk to any girl just for an ego boost.

find bar. return daily.

Im in your same case, but I didnt accept being her friend.
I archived all our conversations just in case some random day I decide to read them and Im thinking in deleting her from facebook, as she seems to do normal life as if nothing happened. I dont know how girls can do these kind of things.

And yes, I texted her about all our memories, pictures, music, films, common hobbies, everything. She doesnt want to remember them "Are you trying to make me feel bad??"

Even if its hard, try to erase her from your life, they only want you as a friend for them to feel better and tell other people "we broke up but we ended being friends, Im not a bad person, I did nothing wrong"

Broke up with a girl years back. Wasnt happy, was becoming mean and jealous. She deserved someone who could love her like I couldnt. Fast forward many years. She's married. Got me a great job where she works. Now, I see her everyday. Took a long time to be ready to truly commit to and love someone. Now, exactly what I am looking for is right in front of me every day, and she is taken.

Do NOT talk to her. You don't owe her shit. You don't need to look at her a specific way, you don't need to give her any of your time. She decided that you two are over. If she has lingering feelings, she can crawl back between your legs with full make-up, ready to suck the entire night.

Your duty right now is to improve yourself. You had a nice girl, now you don't. It wasn't by luck. People rank others, and you were at her level. Now you resume being awesome, and continue improving yourself.

Soon, you'll have a hotter girl, with less emotional swings, just because you're that much better, just because you've had this journey.

Take this moment to reflect, and move on. Even if she wants to get back together with you, you need to be stronger, and only use her for pussy. You do not want to "end up" with her for your life. She's not the one.

Women are ruthless. A month ago my ex literally recorded herself saying "I missss youuuuu" in a really cute voice because I was going to be working overseas for a week and wouldn't be able to call her much. So she did that so she'd still be able to tell me she missed me every day.

Four weeks later: "I think we should just be friends."

There's no figuring it out. I could name a million times she told me I was perfect for her, a million times she just randomly stopped what she was doing to turn and tell me she loved me, a million times she called me in the middle of the night to just hear my voice.

The worst part is, I don't think she's a terrible person. If I thought that was the case and she was just playing me this whole time, I'd just be mad and move on. But I genuinely think somehow her switch just flipped overnight and I can't comprehend that. She would've had to do something REALLY shitty to get me to leave her, but for her it was the easiest thing in the world to decide to leave me.

I dunno. She used to get so sad if I couldn't see her every day, now I've only seen her twice in the last two months and every day she posts happy selfies on Snapchat. I really don't think she cares at all.

My gf of 4.5 years and I broke up almost 2 months ago. Has been getting progressively better, still think about her and the good times we had together.

Key things to remember -
> She doesn't want you anymore. Stop chasing her. Chicks love attention, that's all you are to her now. She will NEVER get back with you. And even if she did, how pathetic would that make you look. Have some dignity and respect for yourself.

> Girls will never be attracted to a guy who is desperate. Ever. You are desperate right now. As long as you keep chasing your ex, you will be desperate. Move on.

> Delete and destroy everything of hers. Photos, social media (unfriend, unfollow and block), gifts, clothes. You are NOT getting back together, all this shit just keeps dragging you down. Delete all her messages, phone number and letters.

> If you're clouded with all the memories, don't try to forget them, instead try to create new memories. Go walking in the park, go for drinks with an old friend, build something out of wood, clean your house, do anything that isn't sitting around the house all day.

> Start being friendly to your physical body. Exercise, get some sun, eat healthy, drink water, avoid drugs and alcohol to excess, go swimming, go camping.

> Things are hard now, but it's up to you which path you go down. Look it up on the internet and there are losers that are still chasing and heart broken over their ex 2, 3, 4+ years after breaking up. What a bunch of fags. It actually makes me feel good about getting another cutie girlfriend knowing all these other guys are out of the competition because they are moping around being pussies. Just means there's more girls available for me because they would never be attracted so some guy who is hung up over a girl who doesn't want him years down the track.

Grow some balls you fag. I am giving this advice because in a way I am reaffirming to myself the steps I have taken are the correct ones. It has worked for me, I feel better.

Further to that

> Stop wasting energy thinking about the past. The relationship is dead. The girl you loved doesn't exist anymore, she has changed. Everytime you think about what she thought, did she lie, what did she mean, why did she do this - its a waste of your time and energy. It can't possibly change the outcome of what has happened. You can reflect on past relationships to improve your future relationships, but obsessing over it is pointless.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Took me about 5 years but I'm over her, damage and scars remain; but I couldn't care less about her anymore. She's taken enough of my time and energy.

Also remember Sup Forumsrethern, they don't change. They might come back and apologize and to reconsile, but don't ever give them anything.
>give an inch, give a mile

> doubles advocate

Nigga this aint tennis.

>>tfw you cant forget about your exgf, you miss

i live in this reality too. got us a cake. lets share it

> The worst part is, I don't think she's a terrible person. If I thought that was the case and she was just playing me this whole time, I'd just be mad and move on. But I genuinely think somehow her switch just flipped overnight and I can't comprehend that. She would've had to do something REALLY shitty to get me to leave her, but for her it was the easiest thing in the world to decide to leave me.

Nope, she found someone more attractive, simple as that.

HEY OP POST MORE PICS OF ANNE HATHAWAYS TOTS FAGGOT

Bonus J-Law

OP here and thats my story
I dont know how they are capable of doing such things, I feel like shit and she is posting things on facebook and instagram like if nothing happened

and yes, we were the same, night calls, voice messages, pictures, future plans, and from one day to other everything got destroyed

Eh my ex has greatly changed me into the person I am now, its great because I hate myself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SY1rVUZVzJ0

I'll just say this op, this world sucks. You're gonna have to do it yourself, if no one's gonna make you happy.

>have ex gf of 2 months ago that cheated on me
>have current gf who is really pissing me off
>finally decide "fuck it" and stop waiting for my gf
>come to Sup Forums for the first time in years to look for a cheap fap
>first fucking thread I see is about the shit that's plaguing my mind right now.

Fuck you Sup Forums I've always hated you

Also got dumped a month ago. Worst part is I've met a girl who is literally perfect for me. She's insanely nice, her interests are the same as mine, she's super easygoing, she's beautiful, she's smart, she's everything I EVER would've wanted, and somehow she is interested in me.

But every time I talk to her and even start to feel a bit of a spark, I just think of my ex and I get super depressed again. I hate it. It's like a cruel joke that I met this girl now instead of in a few months when I'm over it, or better yet a year ago before I met my ex in the first place. I'm trying to move on and I literally have the perfect reason to, but I STILL can't because of how in love I was with that girl. She wasn't as nice, pretty, or as smart as the new girl and she didn't like ANYTHING I liked and vice versa, but I still can't let her go. I have to drink to stop thinking about her long enough to go to sleep.

Have a seat over there please

English much?
Girlfriend of seven years and I broke up about 2 months ago. It was hard at first, even though I knew we wouldn't work together anymore. Still, she was as ruthless as she could be - just packed her shit and left while I was at work. Hardly said a word to me since. All her friends and family unfriended me. Stole a bunch of my stuff, but still demanded to come over and pick up shit she forgot.
I drunk text her from time to time, but I think it's more about trying to make her feel bad, than anything else. She used me for years - I had the better job and more money, so I took care of most our living expenses. She used me, but I let her.
Now - fuck her. She'll do just fine without me, but never as good as she could have with me. That's my attitude about it. She never cared about me anywhere near as much as anyone would expect. She kept me at arms length the entire time I knew her. Her friends were hers, and I was not a part of that life of hers.
She would later tell me that it was because I didn't like her friends, and do all those bullshit manipulation tricks that people do. Likely, she was cheating on me the whole fucking time.
In closing - OP, go out and do something and meet some other person that will ruin your life too... but make sure it'll be a fun ride until that happens.

>She'll do just fine without me, but never as good as she could have with me. That's my attitude about it.

This. This is the attitude that keeps me going too. Sure, I feel like shit and I've missed out on my ex. But the real issue is that she will miss out on ME whether she knows it or not. She left true love, security and happiness for the chance of something better... which she will never get.

That's what keeps me going.

>be me
>Meet girl of my dreams
>Actually get a fucking chance with her
>HOLYFUCK.Mp5
>Everythings going great
>dating at this point
>Start developing real feelings for her
>Tell her I love her, she tells me she loves me back
>OverTheMoon.exe
>Start spending every day together, probably the happiest time of my life
>Then it all changed when the fire nation attacked
>She started getting distent
>Blanking my texts, calls, inboxes
>When she did respond It was very bland and short
>Ask her what's up
>Says she can't be with me anymore
>Soul crushed right there
>Breaks up with me in front of our friends
>It's been two years and I still think about her everyday.
Damn I miss her so much, I'd do anything to have her fall asleep on my chest again.

What if you know you have gf, but just for a while before you lost her? Call me white thrash or anything, i tried to keep her away from this,my life, but couldnt. She wants this lifestyle more than being with me, so im done. But why it has to hurth still?

Girl left me for a "friend" recently. Said friend had started to date her a couple years ago but two weeks into trying she found out he already had a girlfriend and stopped talking to him. A couple of months ago they started talking again and despite swearing to me that she would never ever have feelings for him again, within a week of breaking up with me they were posting snapchat selfies.

Two days ago that friend posted in a group chat I happen to be in that he was fucking some other girl in town. I don't plan to tell her. Her fault for giving him another shot. For all of my flaws (And I'm aware I have them) I never would've dreamed of cheating on her. She was like a goddess to me. Guess he doesn't see her like that, but that's on her.

Lost my first ever girlfriend just about a month ago, I'm more relieved than sad that we've ended, it wasn't working anymore. She'd work 24/7 and I'd be busy with my bachelor's degree. But the longer that went on, the less love there was when we saw eachother, up to a point where the feelings had just dissipated. Went to dinner with her family, and afterwards she took me to a quiet place and we had a good, long talk about why we should stop dating.

It's not her that I miss, I'm cool with that. It's the love, the feeling of having someone to hold/adore...that was one of the best feelings in the world for me. Sure, I'll find someone else, but she was my first, and I was her first. Nothing will ever be as special as that, I think. I guess...I guess I do miss her. I mean she was my first kiss, my first serious love, and the girl I lost my virginity to.

I know it'll be better in the long run, but right now I just feel like drinking myself into a coma and forget about life. Haven't done that, though. Gotta hold on, but it's just so hard, Sup Forums.

Sorry about that shit, bro. Some people are just retarded, let those fuckers burn on their own, move on and find someone decent. Forget the bitch and ignore that asshole forever.

How are you lad? Cant even image how bad it must feel

Thanks bro, i miss her alot and the connection we had was amazing, probably one of the best memories I ever made with her, was when we wanted to make a blanket fort on her couch and got super high and I ending going white and had to leave the fort ahah, I do try forget her but it just doesn't seem to happen

The irony is when things started to get serious with us she sat me down and told me about how she has major trust issues because of all the guys who have cheated on her. She wanted me to know before we got too deep that she was prone to paranoia and jealousy. I was cool with it because I understood where she was coming from and I seriously deeply cared about her. I remember I even gave her my phone a few times and let her do whatever she wanted on it because she said no guy has EVER let her see his phone. I just wanted her to trust me and know I'd never try to hurt her.

Then she leaves me for someone who's cheated on her before, who is currently cheating on her now.

Hard to put it into words honestly. I'm not saying it'd be easy if she left me for someone who didn't cheat on her immediately, but the fact that she threw us away for a total scumbug burns in a way that I've never really felt before. It's also put me in a uniquely shitty situation of not really having any friends to go to about this because almost everyone I know either knows her or knows him. I've been invited to a dozen get-togethers and turned all of them down because the chances of seeing one or both of them there are so high. I'm practically a ghost right now. All I do is work, drink, and crash.

Mine said horrible things to me the day she broke up with me. It was by message.
Last days she was still messaging me like the best gf ever, "I always looked someone like you" "I love you, lets spend this weeekend together watching films" and so on, typical stuff which makes you stay on a cloud and lets you work happily.

But when she broke up
>I dont like going with you on the street
>Dont want to have sex anymore with you
>Leave me you are insofferable

and more things like that.
I want to think those are just lies because she always showed the contrary to me, but reading these things hurt a lot.

Do you know whats worse? I texted her again after that, she told me she was feeling like shit because all those words and things she said to me, but she was still thinking we shouldnt be together.

So yes, very sad times.

>Do you know whats worse? I texted her again after that, she told me she was feeling like shit because all those words and things she said to me, but she was still thinking we shouldnt be together.
I had the EXACT same thing happen to me. A week after my ex told me she loved me for the first time, she dumped me and made sure to list every single thing she hated about me. It was brutal. The next day she texted me and said she was in tears and cut herself over all the terrible things she said. We ended up getting back together almost immediately, but it was a mistake in the long run. We were never remotely as good as before then and we broke up again a few months later.

What I've learned is that people can say a lot of good things and not really mean them, but more often than not when they say bad things they really DO mean them. They might not mean to say them, but they do mean them.

Word

If I could think to myself anymore, I'd be more okay with this miserable fucking break-up, but I can't
I can not draw or write without my brain, face, and chest jarring, without howls of laughter etching the tip of my spine, without my miserable fucking dick flopping out begging fit attention, without pathetic cuck reaction causing my mind to cringe
The worst part of it all is the aggravating fucking knob that I can't seem to crack, or the fact now I can't even use drugs to cope or see my friends because they've all ditched me in favor of her and my friend who's unfortunately much more connected than me
I had the fucking opportunity to become someone amazing and now someone else has it and everyone is fine watching me writhe in fucking agony
I'd like a friend but in all honesty I am a grotesque, cowardly, selfish piece of shit who doesn't deserve one, or anything he's ever fucking had
I want to rip my skin and face off and scream until my lungs bleed then put a bullet in my head because I've allowed my life to fall into such sadistic disrepair that there is no point in trying to escape it anymore
What's worse is that I remember how fresh life used to be, how I'd go home and do my shit having the time of my life starving off loneliness and fear behind a a thick wall of privilege insulated by drugs
Then she knocked it down and yanked that sick fucking cretin out and demanded he become a man, but a life full of excuses and rampant paranoid insecurities caused me to buckle
I was going to have children with her, me, I was going to be a fucking dad, all I ever wanted to be and I pissed it all fucking away

>tfw when I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago and am feeling pretty good right now

You know what's make it easier? Realizing that someone out there has it worse off then you. Chin up. Shit is only as hard as you let it.

OP here
somehow it helps me to know most of the girls are selfish and crazy persons on every part of the world.

For me the worst part is ending up being alone again. I dont find it easy to meet new girls or start dating one, so I guess I need to focus on myself instead.

Tried Tinder during the whole day and just 1 single match. But if a girl gets single.. she could get anyone she wants.

thats what Ive just wrote, yes, it really helps

Hopefully there are no children in the middle of the break up. Know those feels. Ex fiancee and I separated months after our son was born when she snapped cause her hormones were whacked and got jealous our son was closer to me, or least in her mind. Filed false domestic when I was out and lied like the psycho cunt she is in court while fighting for custody. Still going on after 2 years now, and she went ahead and fucked my former best friend of 8 years after. Both are scumbags.

Better off to move on fellow Sup Forumstard. You separated for a reason. The memories are always better in your head than they ever were in reality. We want something we know we can't have and won't get back. The thoughts are better than the reality if you were to get back together... Trust me. Dealt with my ex for over 10 years and we broke up multiple times over that decade. Always cause she's emotionally unstable and would come back a month later. Women are nuts...

TL;DR - Women are more trouble than they are worth. Better off moving on than dwelling on a past that is only perfect in your mind.

Don't force it. Some bro dudes just go out looking to hook up. If that's not you, just go out and do the stuff you enjoy. Do it for you, and you'll forget about this one in no time. And, this way you'll likely find someone with whom you have something in common, and improve your chances of find a new girl. At the least, you'll have some fun.

I've gotten over mine... lol its great.. soz 4 u

My girlfriend wanted nothing to do with me when we were together, so why the fuck would I want anything to do with her now?

I wish I could learn how to live single, without needing to be with another woman and find happiness that way.

The moment Im single Im always looking for a new girl, hookups, gf or something related. I cant watch a movie or work properly because I know Im wasting my time.

>Met a musician online
>Everything went well at first
>He was drunk and unemployed
>I've no problem with it
>He kept saying he's depressed and wanted to stop drinking
>Kept giving him options on what to do with his depression
>He wouldn't help himself
>He wanted me but wouldn't want to give back
>I had to end the relationship
>I've tried hard but it wasn't enough

This was the hardest part of my break up. For years I always had a partner for anything I wanted to do. There are still times, months later, I find myself at the grocery store ready to text her to ask if she wants me to grab her anything. And then I catch myself and want to just say, "fuck you." I don't do that either. Months later and I still have to remind myself that there is no one at home waiting for me. It's depressing at first, but you'll likely get to a point where you sort of laugh it off.

My gf got angry and upset everytime she talked with me, do you know that moment when they only answer with a few words and you keep trying bringing new conversations but nothing works?

I got desperated, but it wasnt my fault. She had a lot of problems and I was constantly worried about her, trying to help, asking how was her day or saying if she couldnt sleep I will be there. All these things worked from the beginning, she loved that interest and she was too kind to me. But then, she changed and it was over.

I dont know why I fought for this relationship that hard even when she didnt show interest... guess I was deeply in love and couldnt see she didnt want to be with me anymore

Just takes time everyone. Go to the gym or just do a zillion push-ups,sit-ups, and crunches. Ride a bicycle. Pick up a new hobby or learn a new language. Shits hard, going through it myself. Allow yourself to cry and grieve, but ya know in a years time or whatever you'll be like "who?" If they weren't willing to stick with ya then fuck em who needs em?

I just want to fucking sleep but I only get three hours of it in between nightmares, all because of me, I want this fucking throbbing in my skull to stop, I want to pay attention without my thoughts being drowned out by the will of other people
Somebody fucking help

Oh, and the mind fucks are over. All the, "you don't try to do so and so for me." Or when I try," you didn't do it good enough for me." "You did it wrong so never try again" god, and the sex was horrible. Maybe she was used to just be a cum dumpster for bros to use, but god damn if all she ever did was just lay there and not make a sound... and then to tell me I wasn't doing it right. Fuck you.

i just found out my old teen crush is pregnant... 10 years goes pretty fast eh?

time my dude, just takes timeYeah thats healthy dude, just fucking tell her off without actually telling HER off. It helped me a lot to yell at my friend who was helping me and just pretend it was her, it was his idea, I thought it was nonsense but by the end of it I had a good cry and have been pretty good ever since.

Awesome advice. Everyone here, focus on yourself. Be selfish for a little while. The more you do what you want, and for yourself, you'll feel better. Girls notice that shit. You'll never find a girl fight away cause they'll smell that stink on you. Take care of you and you'll start to notice the girls paying more attention to you. Take your time.

I became insanely good friends with this girl in a short space of time. But I was leaving soon. We ended up having sex one night and it became awkward for about a week. And then we patched up.
The night before I left, she texted me to say she was really torn up about me leaving. It was okay though, because she was coming to visit in a month so we could meet up then. I said that if it might be awkward or something then I'd get it (she was seeing family). But she was insistent. After I left, I really looked forward to seeing her again. But while we texted a lot at first, it became less and less.
By the time she visited, she didn't say anything to me. Eventually I called her. She said that she was busier then she expected. I said again that if she had changed her mind, I'd get it, just to tell me. But she didn't say that or anything. We haven't spoken since.

Ah well, live and learn

Glad you had a friend willing to do that for you. I think I scared my cat once yelling while I was washing dishes. Feels good for a minute, but I wasn't trying to make myself hate her. Not saying you were, just I think that's an easy way to go.

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝

Follow the rules:
>FTOW, brother. Fuck three other women. It works, even if they're fatties or oldies.
>No contact rule if you want her back. I guarantee it works to at least bone her one more time.

>I don't know how girls can do these kinds of things
A lot of women out there are really selfish and think of generally only themselves in the relationship, they don't understand that when a guy becomes emotional with you they actually form a bond instead of what the girl forms. I'm sure they feel something but because they place no real importance on it, it means nothing to them

Am I the only one who after a break up cant watch porn anymore? I dont find confortable, even fapping or anything like that.

Is it that strange? And whats worse, I tried a few times and I cant help thinking of her, seeing her everywhere and it makes me sick because I start thinking things.

You're not alone, I just feel to emotionally drained to try and masturbate

For sure. I'm not missing sex so much as a connection with a girl. I mean I miss sex, and won't turn down a hook up, but craving something more right now that sort of blocks the urge to fuck. Maybe weird.

Yeah it was awkward for sure. I would end up getting soft cause I would just miss the great sex my ex and I had, or I would think terrible shit like her getting stuffed by 3 dudes or participating in an orgy. Fucked up.

You know she's doing, so fuck her and her loose shit. Plenty of chicks willing to get down, and plenty of those will be worth your time and energy.

my exgf cheated on me, I dont know the details and didnt want to know them but it was devastating.
I dated other girls who cheated on me but this one was special because I never expected that from her

Going to porn was horrible, I just cant. Everytime I tried I just saw her starring in those videos and it haunted me so bad I had to close them. It gets fine with time, but somehow I get worried about it many times

When a woman loves you one day and walks away the next, there's really only a few reasons why.
Most common, she knew she stopped being 'in love' with you a long time ago but forcing herself to stay because she'd already committed so much time and energy into the relationship. (women don't like to waste time/energy/money that have invested. This is why those cash back rewards, bogo deals, and spend so much get free shipping deals work so well for women. Already spent $35, spend $10 more and save $5 on shipping and damn if they don't spend another $15 to save $5 because they've already committed to the transaction).
Usually, she loved the person she thought you would become or who you use to be, not who you are right now. She was living in the past or the future and realized she was wasting her time right now. She was trying to accept you as you are until you changed into who she wanted you to be or back who you use to be, then realized you either aren't going to change or she doesn't want to keep waiting for you to change.
They typically loved you but were in love with the *idea* of you.
You'll still have qualities that they did/do love, and they might come back to you for those things (maybe emotional support, companionship, sex) but it's not the same because you both know it's not happily ever after and never will be.
Don't encourage a relationship of any kind with someone who used you as a learning experience or a space holder while looking for their future husband. It's not healthy.
There's someone out there who will love you for exactly who you are today. Not who you will be in 5 years. Not who you were 5 years ago. But you today. Don't settle for less.

I'm stoned as fuck and it's making me realize just how much I don't like my life. I don't like who I am. I'm a late 20s wannabe actor. I work a minimum wage plus tip job just enough to keep me over the edge of crashing and burning. That is surprisingly not a lot. I work 5-6 four hour shifts a week. I spend the rest of the day sitting at home, doing nothing. Every now and then I get to go to an audition. Sometimes I book something.

I had a dream once, a passion, but I've just lost all motivation. Not just for the career but for anything. There's this deep subconscious pull that does not want to put effort into anything. I try and I try to push myself to be more active. To put my all into my dream. To make some friends. Meet a girl. Have a life. I read articles on laziness. I watch lectures on how to motivate yourself. Sometimes I get a tiny push. I make a cute attempt to write something. I make a to-do list, but that always disappears. I go right back to lying on my computer all day. Refreshing the same 5 god damn sites.I smoke cigarettes. I eat like shit. It feels like it's part of my personality. Like I'm tied to it. Like some pathetic idea of the "bachelor lifestyle". I don't exorcise. I don't flirt, because to flirt would be to put myself out there and get hurt again, I've become terrified to even ask girls out. I freeze up. I went a year with a coworker where we both knew we were interested in each other, but I just never put the effort to ask her out. She moved away. Told me she was bummed.

I know I'm being dramatic and it's probably because I'm stoned, but I don't know how to fight this. It feels like I can't even put effort into putting effort into something. It's like somewhere to my core, this is just how I am. I'm too weak-willed. I've learned to not deeply care about anything. I hide it until I smoke weed and let the thoughts come flowing back out.

Fuck man, I need to fix myself. I feel like I'm killing myself.

Sup Sup Forumsros. Lend me your eyes.

>be 18
>be interested in girl for over a year
>she's 19, 8/10 cutie, bookish and intelligent
>is the daughter of one of my father's coworkers
>is always busy, which means I don't see or hear from her much
>one day decide to open up to father that I like her
>he goes on to tell me that, in addition to the sudden death of her father some time ago (which I already knew), she was also raped by a previous boyfriend
>holyshit.jpeg
>later on I sat behind a rock at a park, and gave much thought to what I'd been told
>I figured that I could stand to inadvertently hurt her more if in a relationship
>kinda hard to see because she's usually in a pleasant mood; then again there's only so much a smile can hide
>I still think of her often
>It hurts tho think about her

This might not sound like a big deal, but believe me--it hurts to know that the one you've gone head over heels for has suffered loss and assault in a short span. I wouldn't mind a hug right now.

Sorry bro

I know that feel bro. Putting effort into something is nearly impossible for me.

A lot of nearly identical situations and feelings and failings I share.

After 8 years he has imposed silence on me and non-communication on me since she says she can't deal with the pain and needs to get away, and can't risk falling back since she loves me too much.

I try to email her here and there when it's too overwhelming, but I'm not going to be deranged about it.

This is my girl when she was younger, what makes me cry is how she's holding a child, I really wanted her to be the mother of my kids,.she didnt understand that I had left all that degeneracy of mine for her, I stopped liking traps, sex was normal again like back in the day. How could I tell her this? Now I am back in the same old shit living with a tranny because I have little options.

there are other guys who become bisex and spend the rest of their lifes with other guys because they cant get women anymore.
at least you have traps

Im 33yo and almost all the girls around my age are unbearable...

Try being almost 40 and having to start dating again. Feels a little sketchy trying to hook up with 30 year olds or younger, but most chicks my age are single moms and I'm not interested in raising some other dudes kid.

The sex is not that bad, but I realize its too shallow compared to what I had. Nothing beats it. If I'm going to spend the rest of my life like I that I might as well end it.

They left because they couldn't stay. They stayed because they couldn't leave. Be happy they left.

I honestly am not gonna date for a really long time. Just do me and bang bang bang. I only wanted a family with this girl and I just dont care to have one at all at this point.

Why do some girls hurt you on porpouse? I feel like diagnosed psychopaths are the last people on earth you should hurt.

Have you talked to her? Even if you know the rape situation, you must approach her with present time elements, I mean, what you find beautiful in her. If she ever decide to tell you about the rape, tell her you get told, but you don't understand what she went through (the pain) while you show your true intentions with her. She will have more confidence if you look at her, not precisely in the eyes, but you are going to show your true colours and you also show trust, which was broken by the another dude.

Since you say she is into books, you might want to ask if she read Milan kundera.

Believe me, OP. Lots of other people out there have gone through the same thing, and get hung up on their Ex

Dated someone for 4.5 years, Made some mistakes I thought we could recover from, and while things for a while seemed great and I was super happy - She wasn't, she was still hung up and hurt over the mistakes I had made. We took an awesome road trip to Vegas (Both of our first times there) and it was GREAT! Fucking had a blast, And 3 days after we get back - She says she just can't be happy anymore, She's tried to move on / past what I did, and tried to be happy, but she's just lying to herself and is unhappy.

This was 2~ months ago. She claimed she wanted to be friends, because we "Had an awesome connection as friends" but I told her I probably couldn't handle that. She has made zero effort to do so since we broke up, She's even blocked me on Facebook. Which honestly, I am thankful for.

If your ex wants to remain friends, and your instinct is telling you "It will hurt more than anything" then DO. NOT. DO. IT. It will just hold you back, Both of you back. Because you hang out with her as a "Friend" and all you're gonna think about is all the good times as a couple, and what y'all did as a couple... and you will just feel empty and dead inside, And she probably won't.

It hurts, what hurts even more is thinking about her being with someone else. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of her being with someone else who can make her happier than I did, or was... and same goes for sex. Sex was an issue in our relationship. She claimed she was with bigger and didn't like it, and how mine was almost too big (Despite being around 6'') and she was happy with our sex-life (Despite her admitting there were a few times she was disappointed)

It still hurts, Because you shared that experience with someone for so long, You get almost territorial. You don't want, or want to think about anyone having what you had, and being better at possibly.

1/2

2/2

Best thing you can do is, Try to distract your mind from those thoughts and feelings. If you have those thoughts, Tell yourself "It doesn't matter anymore" and try moving on from the thoughts

Tell yourself it will get better, and it gets a little easier everyday. If you do that, eventually your brain will be programmed to think that way and will feel better.

Get rid of ANYTHING that reminds you of her, (Pictures, gifts, clothes, etc) and try to act like she never existed, It will be the only way you'll be able to move on

If I were to tell her, it'd be in person. My last real interaction with her was a brief exchange over social media in mid-July. I'd feel extremely shallow telling somebody I like them over social media--it loses its meaning entirely.

She did mention that someone "broke her heart" at one point, but I didn't press her for details for I didn't want to bring up a bad vibe. Knowing now what I do, I'd probably say that I was made aware of the events and I'd leave it at that.

From what I can see, she's into fantasy and historical stuff.

Yeah dump anything and everything. I even had to get rid of some clothes cause she got them for me. You will have an internal battle of "but what if we get back together?" dude you cant read the next chapter if you keep looking at the previous one. Leave it for the past.

The worst is when there is still love, but you can't be forgiven, not even if it's a legit overreaction. It's not about reason, or logic, or even acknowledging the mistake and taking responsibility. You have no agency over your side of the love anymore.

>> You can't read the next chapter if you keep looking at the previous one.

Wow, That is strangely encouraging and makes alot of sense.

Thanks, user.

Hey man its coming from experience. Another thing that I've learned is to not be petty and another asshole in the world. I started giving love and compassion back to the world, and myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw
Just let it out my dudes