Now that people can violently attack anyone and anything they don't like...

Now that people can violently attack anyone and anything they don't like, and be immune from the law by simply screaming "racism" (or witch) the world is s much more dangerous place.
With liberal cities taking leave of their sense and leaving law and order behind. Does anyone else feel like their travel within the U.S. is now somewhat restricted due to safety concerns. I'm thinking Trumps election was simply too little, too late. What Sup Forums think about travel safety.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-i886pP5klo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

May hurt economy too, impacting tourism, entertainment like amusement parks and many other points of interest.

This is proof that the human mind can convince itself of anything it tries to. You are creating a world in which you are oppressed in order to justify your ass backwards beliefs. Keep believing you're oppressed. It easier to play the victim than the bigot. Pathetic, little, fearful child. The world is changing and there is no room in it for your traditions or history. While we forge ahead, you and your kind will rot away and disappear just like the species of human that did not make it to the modern age. This is societal evolution and you are being culled. One pathetic, racist, sexist, fear-filled tub of lard at a time. Do the world a favor: kill yourself.

Your violence is a product of fear. You are lashing out because you cannot control the world anymore. You are sliding down the mountain into the maw of oblivion and no one will save you because they do not wish to be pulled into nothingness with you. I'd feel bad if I weren't too busy forging ahead with the future of humanity.

Must be a lot like what Blacks felt like for the last 200 years. Can't wait for this shit to come home and roost, you backwards fuckers are going to go ape after this idiot is out of office. No one gonna touch the radioactive fallout this asshole is turning "conservativism" into.

Welcome to 2017 youtu.be/-i886pP5klo

From recent events it is a greater possibility my family could be cought in the middle of something when visiting Gettysburg and a gang decides to tear down a monument that we were visiting. Doesn't seen to far fetched to me.
Not to mention if I mis- pronoun someone and get charged with s fellony. The risks are quite real.

You are spouting nonsense crafted to trigger a fear response.

I also don't think that you grasp the irony of that image.

"violence is a product of fear"
So if I get mugged or raped its my fault cuz I was afraid it would happen.
Are you fuckin' serious?

I live in California and throw racial slurs around everywhere and haven't had a problem yet, I must be lucky lol

Yeah me either

That is not what is stated at all. If you read the words as they are written and stop twisting them to whatever you want them to say, you will understand that: "So if I get mugged or raped its my fault cuz I was afraid it would happen." is not what is being said at all. Nice try though.

And yet you feel threatened by snowflakes. Who is the most pathetic here?

The pronoun laws are real.
List the names of the people the police arrested / allowed to destroy public monuments / property.
Property crimes no legal under certain conditions. Conditions that change almost daily.

No I'm afraid of the reality of lawlessness.

Do you literally see the irony in Antifa?

Absolutely brilliant user. Deserves more yous.

1) Are you a Confederate memorial erected in the 50's to instill a understanding of who's in charge in Southern Blacks
2) Are you chanting darkies go home?

If not you have nothing to worry about. What you should be worried about is Wall Street finance and bankers is doing to you instead of bored libs.

Well when the right person hears you you'll be in deep shit, and everyone around you will have this same "sucks to be you" attitude...enjoy

Well you can't defeat rednecks and facists armed with guns by being polite. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Shut up ya bitch.

I use to go crabbing regularly. A single crab cannot climb out of a bucket.

"I'm thinking Trumps election was simply too little, too late."
So you think after nearly a year since Trump has been elected that the US has become a better place? Sure, things are going just fine. :D

Sorry it was exactly what you stated, and is was and still is the dumbest thing I heard all day. Sorry

You shut up you backwards faggot. Can't wait to your kind of dumbfuckery is bred out of existence. The centuries of power being centered in the West is ending. Adapt or die you dinosaur.

First and foremost, such laws are being proposed. They have not been passed. Second, they restrict the ability of people harass people by knowingly insulting them. Some would refer to it as harassment. They would not be needed if people would respect their fellow human beings.

So you are for rights to free speech but disagree when someone exercises there right not to deal with your pathetic ass?

Your retort is exactly the kind of thing I would expect from someone who twists words to support their narrative. You can insult me all you want but, it will never change the fact hat you are wrong.

Harassment is not protected by free speech.

The law and courts are letting snowflakes get away with violence and property crime. I guess it don't count if its not happening to you. That is the attitude that will let this get even more out of control.
Evil wins when good men do nothing.

Just only surround yourself with and do business with only other racists and you will be fine. Otherwise I will exercise my free speech to call you out.

Oh, my sweet summer child...

You are not good. The fact that your primary concern is property damage shows the world where you stand. You do not care about human beings only yourself and your things. You are evil.

Yo! I work for the Anti-Defamation League, too! WAAZZZAAAPPPP

You don't get to decide what memorials go or stay. Especially if you don't pay taxes for their upkeep.

Nope. I can osterasize whom ever I want. It's literally your platform. I don't have to hire you, sell to you, or behave civilly to you. You see the symettry here?

I think you may be calling the wrong person racist.

Did they have a permit to block traffic?

This is evil.

Found the jealous crab

Yes they did

It is very easy to condescend without saying anything of substance.

Thank your mother. She pays for the Internet, doesn't she?

Jealous of what exactly?

Yes, and the certainly will. Those that are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it, and the history show a terrible slaughter coming there way.

Helloooo Reddit

Nobody is threatened by trannies and NEETwads.

Seconded.

I live in Georgia and I do pay taxes for them. Most were put up during Jim Crow era during the civil rights movement as a fuck you to antisegreationists and blacks. Every shitty little county seat has a statue in the square of Lee or god help me Nathan Bedford.

Personally I couldn't care less but to say it's been about heritage is BS and you know it. Or at least you would if you've gotten through with 10th grade history.

Liberals don't understand metaphors. That's why music and art suck now.

This

LOL sucks to be them. so why do i not see police to cordon off the road? After all the POLICE are the ones that actually block the traffic for such permitted gtherings

Racists never lost in America. Lincoln was a racist.

>enjoy, sweetie

Ftfy

I'm actually a misanthrope, so fuck you. There is plenty of bullshit spread from both sides. I don't need big government from liberals, authoritarian Christians or 22 wanna be facists that would cry if thier wifi is down. Fuck You.

He's dead. Who cares what dead people say. The living decide the present and the future.

You seem upset about something. Would you like to talk about it? Being a misanthrope is not a natural state, you have to work at it.

terrorists won, typically conservatives (liberals too, but more conservatives), gave into fear and travel safety is ran by fear now

also since terrorists won the battle of fear, conservatives can now drive america into the degenerate shithole it's becoming

No because the brainwashed masses decided they don't want to wait for the next election. If they can't have the country then they will destroy it so that no one can have it.

Well he's a winner and prepare to be a loser you race traitor bitch. Are you wearing your chastity cage faggot?

Have you nothing of substance to contribute?

>conservatives use the argument 'BUT MUH RIGHTS' literally for anything
>liberals get ran over a car when they were lawfully in the location
>REEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHA FUCKING LIBERALS YOU DESERVED IT TOO BAD

Or others do. I work for a pathological liar in fast food restaurants covered in filth fixing shit for ungrateful minimum wage losers. So yeah I've been working at it.

>hey guys I like freedom of speech
>muh virtue signal
>wait that's not freedom of speech
>FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS EVIL

Have you? What did you contribute? A picture of dead "red necks?" You're a stupid worthless liberal pseudo intellectual piece of shit. Liberalism is the most retarded suicidal ideology.

Change something about your life. You have control over it. Don't let fear of the unknown dictate your future.

You have no idea what I have contributed. You speak as if you know things. You only know how to lash out because you feel threatened. Like a beaten dog.

Yet no police. so get the fuck out the way! Cuz this nigga has got to work for a living.
ie: crying in public is not a job

I'm grinding away making my money so I can retire young. I make really good money for my troubles. Everyone's shit stinks, mine included.

Liberal cities have something called ordinances. The constitutionality of ordenances are never challenged. Allways been this way. Ex gun ban in DC forever it violated the 2nd amendment, BUT it wasn't a law, it was an ordinance.
Its all symantics my friend. They what ever they want.

I think it means they could pile on top of each other

>white people are supreme
>liberals and minorities are oppressing us!
pick only one

That sounds like classic fascism right there. But you think its normal. Problem illustrated right there.

You've contributed nothing. Your beliefs are destructive.

White people SHOULD be supreme. And certain actions need to be taken for us to become supreme.

I don't think your job is what is causing your unhappiness. You seem to work with purpose. You discontent is tied to something else in your life.

This is evil.

Classic facism actually is private owned but government directed economy. How's your sophomore year starting out? You make any little racist pals or has your GF banged Darius yet?

Avoid the mentally ill got it. Thanks

You should be. When your food runs out and there is no cowboy in blue you can call to save yourself becoming some ape's bitch you'll regret it. It's not like the movies.

You speak without context.

>SHOULD be supreme
So you implicitly pick option two, good job on your oppression mr overlord of whiteness

Well we like that it happened but we accept that it's illegal and he should be arrested. We accept the consequences but we also like the actions. That's not contradictory at all.

I stand for the law. What do you stand for? Antifag?

You've contributed nothing to society. Your beliefs are destroying society. There's no need for context you mental midget.

Nope. If I had my druthers I would hike, forage, fish, hunt, cook and play vidya everyday and be healthier and happier. Being a wage slave is the problem.

You stand for nothing. You stand for lies. You know this. You are lying to people on the internet.

Europe should be Islamic. I don't see anything wrong with that. And I say that as a white racist. White people need Islam. The European dumbasses want to liberalize it and absorb the shit skins. They need to adopt it asap.

If his thoughts are destroying society, then he HAS contributed, though negatively.

You continue to lash out in lieu of an actual argument.

You are nothing but a cuck.

He's not completely wrong. You don't have to be a white supremacist to be called one nowadays. Supporting everybody's free speech right seems to be the unpopular opinion. Maybe it's just the internet.