What is the FASTEST you have ever gone in a bike/car?

What is the FASTEST you have ever gone in a bike/car?

About 150 MPH in a Chevy Camaro.
With me driving, 130 MPH in an Oldsmobile Cutlass.

if the speedo was accurate 150mph in an old rx7, had more to go but i live in a pretty congested area and even the highways are always full.

180mph. I would have gone faster but traffic here sucks and you come up on a pack of cars quick.

120 in a '08 jetta. Wanted to see how fast it could go and was really surprised that I still didn't hit top speed.

Backroads New Mexico GSXr 750, 178 mph indicated, probably high 150s realistically.

about 150mph / 240kmh in a e34 525i (5 persons in)

on aGXR900 I was still accelerating for a few moments when I had looked at the clock it was around 160 and then eyes back on the road

>eyes back on the road

my asshole little brother sent me a fucking snapchat of him going over 100 on his bike, i wanted to smack the god damn moron.

About 140 in a Cherokee. I was in Korea at the time and my boss called for me saying we needed to be in Daegu by noon for a meeting. We were all the way up in Uijeongbu so I just stood on the throttle the whole way down. Probably could've gone faster but, jeep.

>snapchat of him going over 100
>being this jackass

fucking tit
I would have too

210 km/h in a Turbo'd Subaru BRZ

Never ridden in a bike/car.
Never even seen a bike/car.
Poor quality bait.

Say something to him. I lost my brother to a bike accident. It sucks

125mph in my '03 PT Cruiser GT

he sold it, drives a durdge dakota now.

>durdge dakota
on second thought let him die

A Gixr is the real deal. My 02 Rex indicates 150 but I know it's low. Haven't run past a radar sign to verify it up there :-) Never had the balls to open it up all the way though.

It was sphincter twitching scary.
And I was way away from the limiter.
My mate rides drag bikes and told me he just hangs on and tries to keep it straight. You can't really see anything on the road ahead at that speed

145 in my 05 mustang

135mph on my ninja 650. woulda gone faster but that was redline for that bike. i have alot of open roads with fields so easily acheivable. havnt had any other chances to go faster than that with all my vehicles.

99 in a 00' Blazer, before you say anything it maxes out at 100 and the entire car had parkinsons

the speed limit

90 on a rickety ass Chevy s10 pick up. Lemme tell you though, I felt like I was going 200.

189 on my kawi 1400cc

Believe it or not but I was evading the police. They found me at home, and I spent 14 days in jail.

over 300 km/h in a 1200hp supra on mid boost.

needle went way over the max, probably a lot more than 300....

180mph in a modified ls1 firebird.

I only had my bike to 100. It was a 82 cx500. My Altima does 150. I know I.did it. Had a 1970 Grand Prix that would do 140. Had a Torino that did 135. And a Cadillac that would do 130. I did 105 in my 02 Dodge van. That was pretty scary.

hahah omg the old v6 ones from the early 90's or late 80's? 80mph in that felt like it was gonna fall apart, i cannot imagine 90

Yes sir. My friends always call me a pussy for driving so slow, then I put them behind the wheel and they're afraid to go past 60 cause the steering wheel starts jiggling lol.

theres absolutely no reason whatsoever to ever drive a shitty altima that fast ,it's a miracle you did not die. altima= not a sports car.

About 120 in an '07 Grand Marquis

i had a 88 s-10 those 130 horses on a heavy ass small truck frame was not great for top speed. but i must admit i loved that truck on how easy it was to maintain.

Pizza delivery i had a stretch of highway at night with no cars i hit 110 in a 1998 volvo s70 glt.

Shit had over 200,000 miles on it, its currently getting fixed bc car crash, its going to cost about 2000$

Im worried if ill get it back...

I just want to down shots and deliver pizza while listening to hall and oates. Kek but yeah, i reallly hope i get my car back, like now.

Drivings kind of my zen, i guess.

125mph in a 99 Honda Prelude. They're r good until 140 but high speed is like kissing a tiger. Dangerous and not really fun or rewarding

165 mph 88 Honda Hurricane 1000

204mph during a NASCAR benefit ride along event.

My Subaru Legacy TT.. 280km.

Speed limiter removed and rev limiter upped to 7500,

Running 24psi through both turbos.

280 is estimated as the clock only went to 260, I was on the H of km/h

OP wanted to know your top speed, not a fucking blog post

160 ON A 2008 Suzuki BKing . Later that day slammed it into a wall at about 120 on a turn. Always where your protection gear, That shit saved my life and skin.

I have never shit my self before on a bike but when i lost control and had to let go of the bike as I was in the air sideways, Really made me decide racing bikes was not worth it unless your a sponsored pro.

Lold

Autobahn
300km/h+ (Speedometer maxed out)
Yamaha r1 (2014)
Went on holiday to Germany before it turned into Syria

maxed the speedometer in my cousin's Mazda 3-speed I forget how fast it is) on the stretch of highway leading north to Lansing, MI.
there's three curves the cops sit at and all curves are roughly 5 miles apart, then it's smooth sailing.

145ish indicated by gps(i think speedo ready 152) in a 1998 328i with s50 intake, schrick cams, supersprint exhaust, i forget what computer system. Fun car. Had 3 of us in there, and still had some room to go. Quick car

218 mph according to the GPS, in a 1000HP Surpa down, at the time 71 highway back in 2007. In a car I have owned would be about 160.

135 on the speedo on my bandit 600.

I am mad. I could never get over that 300 km/h
160 mph was my max on the bking and thats what 257

120mph in a bone stock 1991 240sx
Eased up off the throttle when a fuckin' semi was keeping up
Very possible the speedo doesn't work properly, so may have been 85-95, but still

is she ok?

she is gore chicken

160mph audi a6 on the autobahn

like 105-ish in a hyundai.

this was a 1/4 mile strip. want to go to those 1/2 mile events one day

167 in my Z06

I can drive 55

The 08 is pretty wicked. 275 horsepower is nothing to.laugh at with the 3.5 v6. My niece has an 02 and its a crap car.